THE Picture thread

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Dragnskull said:
ohh my god...thats just so...small... =/
You would pay that much attention to my dick, and if it's that small you would have had to stare at it for a while...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
OMG...I think I'm either going to vomit, or masturbate. I can't believe you posted that. Super Omega 13 Llama Fau.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
Here are some pictures of me that a really great friend of mine took. Now, she’s in them too, and some of you might know her as Tacitblade on the forums. (She wasn't too active but her avatar was sexy) she is of course, the only lovely lady to be seen. The guy with a White Dream Theater Shirt is also someone who used to post here, quite a bit but doesn't anymore. It's Shadow1pc2k. I'm wearing my greenish colored hoodie with the sad snowman on it, and the guy in the red is Tacitblades boyfriend. Most are dorky pictures of me and the people I mentioned above, Wes, Josh and of course Taihra! Enjoy. :)

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5902/dscn17419cd.jpg
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/5333/dscn17615tk.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8624/dscn17639fp.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8997/dscn17731aw.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/84/dscn17824ur.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6337/dscn17970yx.jpg
Even though i have now seen countless pictures of you, you never look how i first imagined you...

You seem to have that "tough guy" look/physic on you. You dont act like that on the forum.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Dude...Daryn, you completely pass over the hilarity of Hitsua's very stylish picture? What is the matter with you. Now go, look at it, and I'll be waiting on the bed when you are back.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Bloodmatter said:
Even though i have now seen countless pictures of you, you never look how i first imagined you...

You seem to have that "tough guy" look/physic on you. You dont act like that on the forum.
I get that a lot, since I'm 6'3 or around there, and pretty strong, people assume I'm a toughguy type based on looks. And you guys know that's not true. :p

@ Austin. Sexy. :lovedup

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
SlyFie said:
I say you clean everything out and then it would be a true Picture Thread.
Thats what i originally had in mind and have people create threads discussing some pictures (ie "omfg DM looks like a serial killer lolarskaets"). But i see no problem in keeping it this way as long as we remember to stay on topic (which is the pictures of course) and not create three pages of posts screaming "omfg jenny is teh secks" or "hitsua's dick is photoshopped". Oh and Mike, the reason that i don't split people's pictures into the original post is because i want to give credit to those that post pictures into this thread even if it is just through a measly +1.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Hitsua said:
Speaking of nuts.

Notice the detail around the groin area. The shaving of the pubeus is rather great.
I'm sorry, delete this post if you must, but I believe that this pic is just too funny to not be shown on this page. I mean, look at that! The audacity! The utter rebelliousness! The total lack of modesty! It's really quite remarkable.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I seriously think that a few of you on here are gay. Not that theres anything wrong with that, I'm just saying.

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
MY EYES!!! MY SWEET VIRGIN INNOCENT PURE EYES!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Man, when I saw that picture. All I thought of was "Queen". Uhhhhhgggg...

Kayle:hop

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That pic of hitsua has been in the first post for a long while now.... =/

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Dark Mistress said:
MY EYES!!! MY SWEET VIRGIN INNOCENT PURE EYES!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Man, when I saw that picture. All I thought of was "Queen". Uhhhhhgggg...

Kayle:hop
Queen? No, thats red Hot Chillipeppers.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
You're right it has been, by why not post it a second time.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I'll post up somemore pictures, when i get done moving. Maybe some from the fourth of july. :) They'll probaly just be in my battleforums subfolder, i'll ftp them up, an dlink them, so that the guy making the collection can do as he wishes. If this was like my forum, we could have our own albums. (Idea for whomever wins the hack of choice?) *wink* *Wink*

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
If only you knew how hard I looked to make my comment in BStaff...laugh Roach, laugh.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Hitsua, you look like you have a small wiener. No offense. And yes, I stared at it to notice.[/rain]

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
jd-inflames said:
If only you knew how hard I looked to make my comment in BStaff...laugh Roach, laugh.
Yes, Roach...yes...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Oh lol, I missed that comment :([/rain]