The Opening of the Wrathgate...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
so...

does that mean the forsaken leave the horde(with orcs joining humans)? not making sense right now. w00t, lets screw up WC lore moar!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
The Royal Apothecary lead by some new character is a side project of Varimathras'. Their intentions have always been evil while Sylvanis' direction of the Forsaken has always been out of vengeance against their torturer - she is basically good.

The Royal Apoth. release some plague at the Wrath Gate and it kills Bolvar Fordragon(sp?) this brings the king of the Alliance (the rightful one, not the kid) to declare war against the horde (officially). Apparently before/during/after this some I believe either Arthas' army of that new race, whatever they're called they are in the vid, either start fighting the Horde or they try to stand up to Arthas. Either way of what I've heard Arthas kills Saurfang the Younger. These events lead to Alliance infiltrating the Undercity which is now taken over by Varimathras and the Apoth. and all the forsaken take refuge in Orgimmar. Alliance go and kill Putress or whatever, the new character behind the Apoth. with Varimathras while the horde go somewhere to kill Varimathras, I forget where.

No events happen from this except:
1. Bolvar is dead
2. Saurfan the Younger is dead
3. Alliance officially wage war on the Horde
4. Varimathras is "dead"
5. Putress (who cares..?) is also dead and the Royal Apoth. may be disbanded or their intentions changed - IDK which.

It's pretty cool especially since each side get to fight with 2 of their leaders. Horde do the quest with Thrall and Sylvanis and Alliance with the new king and Jaina.

Then again with the Lore the way it is most if not all of these characters may or may not remain dead. We already know Dread Lords are like, immortal and since Magni Bronzebeard is some how alive again I can imagine the others being revived too. It's best not to ask questions.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Isn't the King of Alliance that like 6 year old kid?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
No his older brother got amnesia and was kidnapped or something. He regains his memory and comes back. Before that the little kid is king.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
you didn't play alliance at all? there's a long quest arc after killing VC

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Varian Wrynn is the son of the late King Llane and rightful King of Stormwind. Following his disappearance while en route to a diplomatic conference, Varian's ten-year-old son Anduin was named King in his place. However, events have led to his eventual return to his homeland and his rightful throne.

A human amnesiac who washed up the shores of Durotar in World of Warcraft: The Comic has been confirmed to be Varian Wrynn.

According to Blizzard, Varian Wrynn will become a major player in the Warcraft Universe; a super-dynamic human character which will replace the human heroes that are either old, dead, or super-villains. He has even been described as the "anti-Thrall".

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
you didn't play alliance at all? there's a long quest arc after killing VC
I skipped to the "what to do for the quest" part on about 90% of the sub 50 quests.

That comic is fucking terrible too. I picked up the first three issues and wanted to killmyself for doing so. However, the Ashbringer comic is pretty baller.