The Omega D3 Idea

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Ok here's my idea what if that dude that Baal killed at the end of D2 not D2LOD just D2 and became like there 4th adopted brother or something and did an dark apocalypise rituel or something and revive's them+now you don't have 1 charecter you have 2.therefore you select 2 classes! like you can switch on which one you want to control so you can set up there skill point's stat point's do which spell the are to cast Equipment Etc.Cool idea Huh?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Meh, it's an okay idea. Could be more creative. Stop flaming by the way...read the sticky =\

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had that same idea with Marius coming back. However, I think the A.I. capabilities MUST be improved upon before we just let ourselves control one character or the other.

Too many times have I exhausted my entire treasury trying to resurrect idiotic mercenaries who just dive into a room full of enemies and gets himself killed in two seconds flat. If the characters not being controlled become more intelligent and less suicidal, then I think you might have something here.

And don't listent to Jexlin. He probably didn't give the idea one synapse of consideration. I hate when people do that.

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah,Ihate that 2....but there should be more that that ressurect crap if that character it should show one of those cross thing's to pay the death tool which is like 62$ or somitin like when you die on 2..and if the run into sucide just press the hot key to take control and run your ass back!that's all i can say ehehehhe..