The official My-Bedroom-Is-So-Much-Cooler-Than-Yours topic

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well in the "Post a Pic" topic, we all starting arguing (I kinda started it) saying how cool Zaku's room was and that we started telling eachother whos room is better than whos.
:Fencing
Right now I am out of digital cameras, and I havent bought a scanner yet. I do plan on getting one soon.

My room is gray, and my ceiling light is actually a circular blue and pink rimmed neon fan and light. The blue and pink turn my walls purple almost, so it looks like my room is purple. I have a huge sword on one my dressers, a weird "alien in a jar" thing on another, and my TV, PS2, VCR, and Stereo are all on an "arrangement (almost like a shelf)" of dressers in the front of my room. I also have a desk to the side where I keep a restored PC that I got working. I have many posters scattered over my walls leaving almost no wall available to look at. My bedroom also has LOTS of lighting effect things in it such as Blacklights, Neon stuff, Lavalamps, christmas lights (being as in the winter and at night my room is COMPLETELY dark)
-- As soon as I get a digital camera I will post the picture on here--

As for YOUR bedrooms- lets see what you got!

Thanks,
MN

Zaku

Reaction score
Okay, here is a more wide scale picture here. Plus i need a double post to show one more picture.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Uhg, soon enough i will act. But I have all of 2002's farside offthewall calander pics on one wall, skateboard pics on the other, hot chicks on the third, and some random garbage on the floor.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Do you guys have attic rooms? Or appartment? Just wondering. Cool rooms.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Get this... we moved across the street (about 30 feet away).

My room at our house across the street SUCKED

the one here RULES, its sooo sweet

Zaku

Reaction score
Well me and my brother share the whole attic of our house, those pictures are only on half of it. My computer is right in the middle of the room.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Zaku, is it *your* computer? Aww man, I would kill to have a computer in my room, mine is in the kitchen. It sucks. Its where my parents are like "Andrew, Get to bed!" its gay, next year Ill get a job, get an alienwar, and put it my room where I dont get yelled at or spyed on.
Heh, nevermind
Anyways cool rooms, everyone, if u have a DC or ScanR try and put pics up- it would be intresting.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my room is the 1337est its got posters of chicks everywher not silly anime and then my comp all godly and my pos tv that scks

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
wow, seeing how my room is total shit....i applaud your room!

ram1500

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
me room = tv, computer, closet and surfboard. Then on other wall there is joe montana autographed foto, then steve young, then jerry rice (49ers baby!)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Minnesota
Zaku, is it *your* computer? Aww man, I would kill to have a computer in my room, mine is in the kitchen. It sucks. Its where my parents are like "Andrew, Get to bed!" its gay, next year Ill get a job, get an alienwar, and put it my room where I dont get yelled at or spyed on.
Heh, nevermind
Anyways cool rooms, everyone, if u have a DC or ScanR try and put pics up- it would be intresting.
No kiddin? Mine's in the kitchen too, and I would also kill to have one in my room.
P.S. You guys all suck, you have cool rooms, mine's gay. It's too embarassing to even talk about.:eek:

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Oh yeah, I guess I do have one cool thing in my room. I got a water bed! YEAH!:D

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Minnesota
Heh, nevermind
Well, my computer is in the entrance hall, so I'm the house's secretary, I open the door, when I'm at the computer.

About my room, it's thin, small, with the craps I've recieved since I was a child and never played with :rolleyes.

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My bedroom is upstairs...nothing special though: desk, bed, dresser, closet, etc. Not worth taking a picture of. :( Our computers are downstairs in our computer room. We currently have 3 running computers and three non-working computers. :p The computer room is connected to the living room and there's a giant secton of the wall knocked out so we can still watch tv from our computers.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
You people are incredibly lucky.

We have one working computer at my house. My room is so simple, just a bed, and clothes strewn all over the floor. not even a TV,

At my grandma's house, however, (she lives 5 minutes away, I practically live there), we still only have one computer, but it's in the same room as the TV, and she lets me use it forever. As long as I shower, eat, and sleep, she couldn't give a crud!

-Frank :cool: