The *OFFICIAL* "I'm Back" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
If you were here before, and had to leave (for a period more than 1 week) and would like to let people know that you are back, Post your "im back" message
IN THIS THREAD. Do not flood this thread with welcome back messages, or they will get split and voided. Please refrain from making stupid comments.

only "im back" messages must be posted in this thread.

If an "im back message is posted outside this thread it will be voided.

~Sicloan

Ixon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Back

Thus, Ixon steps out of the shadows and returns to the places that he previously left.

IM BAAACK!!:wavey

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Back has one a. I'm so happy! :butterfly Now that I have that out of my system... :shoot:wavey

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
I'm back? Maybe?

Seeing as the server is "fixed", i think ill start posting here again. But if i get all this server down bullshit again ill be gone so fast youll never know i came back! Kthxwelcomemeback.

Red Sanctuary

Member!
Reaction score
I am back.

For those of you who remember me... I'm back. Welcome me with open arms! :]

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]I'm back, but I was since BF returned to normal status... WELCOME EVERYONE! I agree with Ryan, most people will not look at this thread. Should we merge the welcome back threads to this thread?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Benzur

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:grunt Hey guys! Im back.... for about however long until i get tired of this place again lol. I just wanted to say hi again cuz i knew it was needed!

:grunt I hope that Kitty is still on here cuz thats the ONLY person that ever left an impression on me before i left lol. Any other people that were my friends, hi again and im sorry about not remembering your names!

:grunt this is a shout out to all the newbies!! w00t!

:grunt i just had one additional question, mostly cuz im lazy! But, who is the administrator of these forums now-a-days?? Thanks for all of your help! Its good to be back for whatever time i have left in this bismal forum! j/k lol

Ixon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys, was reminiscing(however you spell it) and decided to check in. What up?

GAHEADGA

Member!
Reaction score
Gfom Lol My Neam Is Bradley Scott Parkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOL HI OMG I GOT UNBANENED THIS TODAY AND I LIKE CORTOLOS AND AKULE KAUSE THEY BEST FRIEND TODAY

Wolfie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Awesome

Glad to see you guys are still kickin here at Battle Forums. More so impressed to see that my account is still active. Hope to see some of my old friends through this forum.

Peace

_NoFx_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Gfom Lol My Neam Is Bradley Scott Parkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by GAHEADGA
LOL HI OMG I GOT UNBANENED THIS TODAY AND I LIKE CORTOLOS AND AKULE KAUSE THEY BEST FRIEND TODAY
ROFL yeah I remember you! Is sgt. slice and celestial badger still here under another name? Those are the ones I remember the most I guess.

Ah and I guess I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.