The official anime fan thread..(keep alive!)

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, so im jsut starting this....theres probably something exactly like it elsewhere on the forums, but that wont stop me from just putting this out there and letting you guys post.

Feel free to post anything anime related in here....favorite ones, pictures, fav characters.

Anything related to anime is cool here......ill start it off by saying i just started watching samurai champloo. pretty tight.

oh yeah...and NO HENTAI.....pervs.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hentai weould be like instant-ban or a serious warning...so I doubt anyone is goingto post that sort of stuff. ^^

I love FLCL, X, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, and pretty much any anime that's fun and exciting, but also has a good sense of emotion and drama to it.
Though I haven't watched anime in a few weeks or so, I'm still a big fan of it nonetheless. ^.^

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the S-Cry-ed show thats on adult swims lineup,its getting good.

but so far my fav anime is still full metal alchemist,i like it because of the story twists and such.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bah....not on your life.

I used to watch evangelion too, but apparently thats not that popular (ie ppl havent heard of it)

the movie jsut wierded me out...so i kinda stopped.

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
Uhhhg, I tried to put a cuuuute picture in here, but my ****ING computer is a homo. So, sowwy ya'll can't see it...

Kayle:hop

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
youre hillarious...

and let the spammers reign...lol

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Favorite anime in order

1a) Mobile Suit Gundam-
Giant robot warfare, colony drops, leet looking, leet anime i love and the Freedom Gundam

1b) Neo Genesis Evangelion - Extremely good, best anime i ever seen, better then gundam
i think, the only thing thats crappy is the animation b/c they had a choice of lowering or take out the violence and stuff in 18 or they get a buget cut. they choose the cut
this anime could have a seqeul and a lot of unasnwered question but the creator liked the veiwers to form there own opinion
thsi would be leet but its so unknown over here in the US, but adult swim will show it some day next year they say

2) Escleflwne-difrente yet pretty cool.

3) Bleach- its a leeter and better version of inuyasha, and it never goes of the story line, its pretty funny when it shoudl be.

4) Chobbits- meh it was kinda cute

5) Cowboy Bebop- its in space so its leet :p

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol.

yet another person who hasnt dared to fall prey to the scourge if img tags.

anyway, ive seen and liked every episode of love hina....it was pretty funny...although i felt like slightly less of a man after i finished.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nope. cant say i have.

more what than wierd, though?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Love Hina
Trigun
Bible Black
Vandread
Zatch Bell
One Piece
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Beebob

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
see my sig for more details.

GTO owns.

and I copy half of Wing's list.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I just watched some sweet hentai, La Blue Girl, and she totally got owned by tentacles, and then some demon frog had his way with her.

I've watched a few episodes of Samurai Champloo.. I was turned off by the rap introduction (Some weak attempt at Westernizing the series?), and the storyline and characters are mediocre.

People should watch Naruto.. and they probably will, when it comes out dubbed in English and gayified on Toonami.

Reaction score
I've been watching Samurai Champloo, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and I just finished Serial Experiments: Lain.

Samurai Champloo having a rap intro is hardly a weak attempt to westernize the series.

Let's pretend that Japan doesn't already have a morbid obsession with American culture.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah....forget the intro....its just kinda interesting to see how the story develops...

and tying in the historical aspect is kinda nice.....