The "Oddest Drop You've Ever Had" Thread.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I remember back in 1.09 I was doing a Hell Meph run and hit the Armor shrine, and out popped Tals Armor. I was so ****ing amazed.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Back in the days were I only used maphack ... me and my brother were doing Meph Hell runs together with XTREME crap gear ... we were talking about how coooool it would be to find an almighty stormshield ... we killed meph and guess what dropped? yeah thats right. we were soooo damn happy ... the next day we were banned ... judgment day.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
My friend got a GF with 0 mf from under a rock in Hell cows. 1.09.

Lol..as for me..idk =\

DrizztPie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hah

In 1.09 i was doing hell meph runs with a friend, and nothing dropped two times in a row.
Then when we did it again, one last time (late at night), gold and pots dropped,

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
That's not an odd drop, that's a crappy drop.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
i guess the most suprising one for me was when i was a nub about 4 or 5 years ago (dont remember) i was doing a meph run, killed monster beside brem, ss fell, and i almost fell off my chair i was so amazed, i was like "OMGWTFBBQ, IM ****ING RICH!!!" lolz. That was when tals armor and wf were worth 40 sojs each =p

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
first time doing hell meph back in 1.09 mf run and i found a ballista :) i was soooooooo happy

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Heh. I just found another +1 Curses Grand Charm from just random killing, although these things suck ass. Anyone want 2 of them?

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i just did a hell mpeh run ...3 set curias's kinda weird :S, and recently i was doing a countess run, for an amn actually and a few others, her crappier rune drops. so i kill her and out pops an um, not a bad way to start off my monday :)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Heh, or the fact that last night I did a meph run and all he dropped was a crapload of rare chain gloves. Damn him!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
oddest drop I'd say is getting frost burn from breaking jars

Ever since then, Ive been breaking every single jars in Act 2

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Probably in 1.10 a gf dropped from a cow but somone had pickit :(. Also in a nm baal skulders dropped but I wasn't fast enough :(.

smirf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
id have to say the oddest drop ive ever had was in 1.09. i found a ****ing WINDFORCE in a cow run. i dont know if someone left it there or what, but it was on the ground un-id and i was running through looting, and i saw it and i was like wtfomfgahahaha.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Screw Meph. He gives me too many odd drops..

Like today, Unique Spider Sash dropped, and I went to go pick it up and my net crashed on me. He's back luck, I'd rather run Andy.