Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Runexten said:
There now is a new rule to the threads. They are now allowed but you must do the following when you reply to them. I will be making the first new Now Playing thread, and if it doesn't work, they are gone for good.

Rule:

You must post what song and artist, and then you must post why you like the song. Comment's to why you like the song have to be an actual reason and not "good song", tell us why it means something to you, why you like it, what you like about it, or what lyrics you like inside of the song. Anything like that will do, but if you say "oh its a good song" then your post will be voided and you will be warned.

After five replies have been warned/voided, we then will close now playing threads.

Thank You,
~Runexten
Those are the rules, ladies. Abide by them or don't post in here at all. Commence!

The Offspring - Conspriacy of One. This song is really nice to my ears, and I like the lyrics and how he says them. Also, it happens to be a new song that I've never heard before.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Love It or Hate It - 50 Cent or The Game have never rapped like such before, quite enjoyable beat to it too. It also raps about them as kids, Game and 50 grew up together as children. And alot of their song's just tell stories about their lives together as friends, it's nice to know that they have a strong friendship. Remind's me of my friend Steve and me.

Full-Torqe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.outaline.com
Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (John 00 Fleming Remix)

This is quite a psychedlic (or w/e how you spell it) song but its more trance than psy. Nice remix of one of the best songs ever made in trance. Solid beat kicks and a great melody. Its the only remix of this song which I will listen to the whole thing rather just the good melody.

This is a must pick for all new and old trancers.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Frog's Theme from Chrono Trigger (don't know the composer). I love the game, I love the music, I love the Frog. No, I don't have in my computer, but yes I just leave it playing for days on my Playstation. Excellently done song. Very knightly.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Creating Something Out Of Nothing, Only To Destroy It - Norma Jean

My friend bought me their CD and a shirt of 'Norma Jean' to go with which is pretty sexy looking on me. I'm giving the CD a kick. They're loud, but for some reason growing on me. I'm totally hardcore tonight.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Kashmir-Led Zeppelin
It makes my ears not bleed. It caresses my inner being. wth?

edit: i like the lyrics 'ohhh ooooohhh' :rollie

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Heaven's Drive - L'arc En Ciel

I really have no idea what the lyrics are about, afterall itsi n Japanese, I cant understaand shit they're saying, but I love the drum works in the music :p

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Since my sister(18 years old) deleted all my music files yesterday,I had to listen to my brother's music.

Frankie J - Obsession[My GF likes Frankie J and she made me listen to this song lots of times]

Runexten said:
There now is a new rule to the threads. They are now allowed but you must do the following when you reply to them. I will be making the first new Now Playing thread, and if it doesn't work, they are gone for good.

Rule:

You must post what song and artist, and then you must post why you like the song. Comment's to why you like the song have to be an actual reason and not "good song", tell us why it means something to you, why you like it, what you like about it, or what lyrics you like inside of the song. Anything like that will do, but if you say "oh its a good song" then your post will be voided and you will be warned.

After five replies have been warned/voided, we then will close now playing threads.

Thank You,
~Runexten
Since when did you have to like the song you're 'NOW PLAYING'?[Also, the closing the thread after 5 warns can be easily abused]

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since me and Cort agreed on this to see if it will work. And why would you listen to a song you don't like? It makes no sense. Follow the rules, or don't. You ruin it for all, it's not my problem. It's just saying, "Cort, you were right."

Meanie - Eminem

I like the song because this is one of Eminem's most sarcastic song's he has ever came out with. It's like he is just deciding to say, **** it, you want to be a punk I'll show how much of a punk your being. And then he just freestyled on Ja Rule sarcastically, and it make Ja look like a total ass.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lwek, dont be a douche. tell us why you dont like it

iron maiden - the trooper

kickass song about fighting the russians while all his buddies are getting slaughtered :) the song ends with the narrarators death.

edit: wow, rune you got here fast.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Pretty Fly For A White Guy - The Offspring

I'm no longer feeling hardcore so I must linger in mediumcore for the moment. I love this song. It makes me giggle, tee hee. It's still wonderful even after the radio played it infinity times.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jenny said:
Pretty Fly For A White Guy - The Offspring

I'm no longer feeling hardcore so I must linger in mediumcore for the moment. I love this song. It makes me giggle, tee hee. It's still wonderful even after the radio played it infinity times.
That song will never get old, I think that song came out when I was ten years old. I remember walking to school with a walkman and singing it out loud while everyone gave me dirty looks. Hahahah...

I never get embarressed though, never did then and don't know. So I never cared. Out of no where in Science class one year I think I accidently spit out "I'm pretty fly for a white guy!" and I was like, thirteen... (Shouldn't of had my headphones on underneath my hoody.)

Edit: Although I will go with this song...

Chocolate Salty Balls - Chef (South Park)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
ArtOfProtoss said:
Frog's Theme from Chrono Trigger (don't know the composer). I love the game, I love the music, I love the Frog. No, I don't have in my computer, but yes I just leave it playing for days on my Playstation. Excellently done song. Very knightly.
Respectively, it is either Nobuo Uematsu or Yasuroni Mitsuda. My guess is the latter, though. I love both as they made the music for most of the SNES Games that I hold dear to my heart.

PSX Doom - Toxin Refinery. For some reason, this song sounds evil and ''serious''. I can't really explain it, like a grave evil, and it had a eerie part where it has a holy voice making sounds. Strange, but I like it since I loved the PSX Doom so much.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Runexten said:
tell us why it means something to you, why you like it, what you like about it, or what lyrics you like inside of the song
Works for me :D I'll be doing that, as I like posting lyrics I like in the song I'm listening to anyways. It's what I did the couple times I ever replied to these threads originally :p I'd post the genre too, but, you know, they're mostly going to be screamo and emo. Nice set of rules, two thumbs up :)

Hawthorne Heights - Ohio Is For Lovers

Cut my wrists and black my eyes,
So I can fall asleep tonight, or die.
Because you kill me..
You know you do, you kill me well.
You like it too, and I can tell.
You never stop until my final breath is gone.

Spare me just three last words.
"I love you" is all she heard.
I'll wait for you.. but I can't wait forever.

Magikarp

Reaction score
A Perfect Circle - Passive

This song is amazing. It's like a fusion between Tool and The Deftones. A sample of the lyrics:

Dead as dead can be, my doctor tells me
But I just can’t believe him, never the optimistic one
I’m sure of your ability to become my perfect enemy
Wake up and face me, don’t play dead cause maybe
Someday I will walk away and say, You disappoint me,
Maybe you’re better off this way.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Since when did you have to like the song you're 'NOW PLAYING'?
If you don't like the song, I'm sure telling why you don't like it would also be acceptable...

The Clash - Lost in the Supermarket

Very interesting lyrics. The message of the song is clear, a blatant attack on a consumer society. The music's a bit too soft and maybe a bit too near to the 50s for my taste. However, I find myself caring more about lyrics than music a lot of the time, so I still enjoy it.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Jack Johnson - Belle

It is a short, sweet, harmonic acoustic song, with most of it in French, with a nice pleasant outro in English. Very laid back song.

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Queens of the stone age- In my head

This song to me has amazing lyrics. IT perfectly describes what it is like when u have a great song in your head and this is a great song and its been stuck in my head ever since i bought the cd.

"keep on playing our favorite song turn it up while your gone its all i got when your in my head and your in my head so i need it"

i love this song and i highly recommend it

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Metallica - The Memory Remains

The guitaring is slick, and the supporting voice provided by some lady whose name I forgot is haunting. The "da da da" part is pretty cool.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Rammstein - Moskau. This song is really something else. It reminds me of tatu songs, since a chick sings with it too, but then it has the music I love about Rammstein, the vocals of him and the girl, and it combines to form my latest favorite song. First Sonne, now this.

Status
Not open for further replies.