The most newbish thing you've ever done???

FF-Max

Reaction score
I was running a Javazon around in nm worldstone2 and got killed (which of course happens from time to time). I decided to recover my body (which is noob enuff, its better to just eat the XP loss once). So i grabbed a staff with teleport charges to make things a little faster. And of course died again. Now I figured the staff is only 30k gold and my gear is alot more so i can leave the game safely and just loose the staff. WRONG, the game determines the value of ur gear based on what the merchant sell it for, not what they pay. So when i recover my body in the next game there is my beautiful teleport-charged staff (aproxx value 420K).

FF-Max

Reaction score
And the most noobish thing i ever saw was some guy with JAH ITH BER Griz armor LOL

crue_some

Member!
Reaction score
for me nothing real bad but getting fooled by duping tricks about 890765 times

Danimal

Reaction score
I traded an Shaftstop for silks of victor when i was 14 cause i dident understand what the stats were for i just liked how silks looked on my guy. lmfao i was sutch a noob.

RedGanksta

Member!
Reaction score
hmm...the newbiest thing i ever done was, i thot i could be cool and make a game with a password and drop all my stuff and i thot i could be quick enough to exit it and enter with a new char but...well it said game did not exist...

-=ZaM=-

Member!
Reaction score
I still remember.... I was playing single player like a newb (with a program) and I found zod.... what do I do? I throw it away (what's the point of having something indestructible anyways, was I telling myself) That was 4 or 5 years ago.... with jamella editor.... *props to jamella for the good old memories*

-=ZaM=-

Member!
Reaction score
Oh, and once, bak in 09, I put an um in my gf cuz I thought it would gimmi resists...... ><.... obviously you could not unsocket bak then.... I wuz stuck with a perf 08 gf with an um in it.... o_O (it was at the beginning of 09 and my friend was being nice and gave me a gf.... (for all of you who dont know what gf is, its not girlfriend, but grandfather)) and it was probably the item worth the most back then, until iths came out....

msp2099

Reaction score
the most Noobie thing ive ever done is think my lvl 70 zon with a 4 p.gemmed razor bow was good. i did 200dmg.

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
the most noobie thing i did was to not let cain identify my things for free but i used identification roles T.T

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
lol i always use id scrolls cain go go screw himself... sick cage-fetish freak...

i liked back in .09 when i used my 6x p emerald gem'd zerker axes on my barb, i was so leet lol

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Frozenrealm said:
Socketed a weapon with a ptopaz for more MF :D
Been there done that. lol.
Another...i got a messerschmidts axe and ade a char to use it and then at lvl 70, right before i put it on and after a long time of hardwork (yes i like to be origonal and not use bots lol) i sold it while trying to sell a wand next to it.
Also i wasted time building a char for a crap axe.

I put like 5 skill poits in like every skill way back when.

in .09 i body popped people alot but thats their prob cuz i liked my wf and other i got.

err0r

Member!
Reaction score
accidentaly socketing griz armor with zod --;

now i dont hav to worry C3P0 has socket protection yay.

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
Increased my Might skill level on my first hammerdin so I could have more damage in case there was another hammerdin around using concentration already. ><

in 09, put Zod in an eth shaft before I let my merc use, so it wouldn't break. ><

in HC 09, with a level 70-something sorc, I was sick of having my mana destroyed in 2-3 hits because of energy shield, so I decided not to turn it on next run. Guess what happened. ><

joined a game called "Free Enigma-07."

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
-=ZaM=- said:
Oh, and once, bak in 09, I put an um in my gf cuz I thought it would gimmi resists...... ><.... obviously you could not unsocket bak then.... I wuz stuck with a perf 08 gf with an um in it.... o_O (it was at the beginning of 09 and my friend was being nice and gave me a gf.... (for all of you who dont know what gf is, its not girlfriend, but grandfather)) and it was probably the item worth the most back then, until iths came out....

well in .08 everything was perfect. add that to your noob list :)