The most newbish thing you've ever done???

Roland

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
me and my friend had just started out, he got to A2, and i was on the phone with him, and i kept yelling "TP TP TP TP TP" until he hung up :D i thought he could tp to me from act to act :D

DAE-Hand

Member!
Reaction score
most noobie thing ive ever done was didnt renew my f***ing europe ladder acc and it expired like 2 days ago!!!! man i was soooooooo p***ed off i couldnt beleave it... lost 14 sojs 5 enigmas 2 botds and 1 nice coh :'(
got nothing now :(

that reminds me.... if anyone got some free items on europe ladder my acc is volcom_ferrari :D

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
put all my skills like say 1 point into everything on a sorc becasuse i wanted skills...lol

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
oh i did that when i first got the game so i was hydra fb orber blizz meteor and tele sorc GEE GEE 20 PTS INTO TELE

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
most newbish thing i did was when i tried to socket my rare sorc orb with a tir and couldnt because i had mousepad's mh and it came with antisock. i had to ask a frend to socket it for me :(

FWI

Member!
Reaction score
SkuZZy said:
Everyone was a newbie at some point in time... so what is the most newbish thing you've ever done?
Years ago I lost a lot of my mf char's items on a trade - when I was already 99% sure I was gonna get hacked [two people in a game, it was fishy, and i got an invisible item - which was commen at that time in d2 for hacks]... I played my odds and lost a lot of items for a... I forgot what it was - but it was godly. :doh

tremendazo

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i thought he could tp to me from act to act
same here, I sew a guy asking for a rush since I was in act 5. I told him Ill rush him. so I made a tp in act 5 and kept telling him to come to worldstone lvl 2. he was in act1 , he kept askin me wth am i doing untill he said noob and left.(lol) :nooob

elementmorn

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
the noobist thing i'v ever done TOPS all u guys....... i had a freind on west well i though he was a freind any way he told me he had a qwest hack so i didnt have to do qwest I GAVE HIM MY PASS AND HE RIPED me off and changed pass on me havnt seen him since i learned my lesson

Zorrik

Reaction score
Eh, once I thought I could trust some folks on B.net. I go "eh I wanna transfer some junk from this char to another. Can you watch over my stuff?" and they said yeah. So, I dropped my stuff, logged on a new character and oops, my stuff was gone and so was the guy who said he would watch over my stuff! :hbut

The_Hollows

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I once accidently sold my t gods to akara and didnt have enough dough to buy it back then someone else in the game baught it... aww

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
well....i ALMOST trading my shako for an helm tat had 100 defense and cheap effects that i thought were good thank god my friend hit me over the head with a broom...pheww

Hockey-Playa

Member!
Reaction score
I traded 5soj`s for 1 helm,he said its the best in the game.My friend gave me the soj`s and he laughed his ass off.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
Ëñdlë$$ SûFFërïñG said:
put all my skills like say 1 point into everything on a sorc becasuse i wanted skills...lol
lol , thats a good one

johNNyboi

Member!
Reaction score
most newb thing ive done was trusted a person from bnet... ><
lost all my shit...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow the most newbish thing I've ever done and this is really newb, is in .09 i had a hacked ss and i gave it to someone who pretended to be a close friend of mine that lives next door except i didnt pay attention to his account name or real name, my friends name was droin_wind and his was droo_inwind, i was soooo pissed off cause i worked so hard to get that

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
There was a time I threw a naked mercenary (Act 5 Barbarian.) at normal Mephisto. He simply discarded my small warrior as trash, and treated him accordingly. He did the ice orb and my mercenary shattered instantly. No scream or anything. It was so funny because he just died in an instant. :p