The most newbish thing you've ever done???

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
I once traded an 08 windforce for a magical pally shield and a +2 to offensive auras amu... because I didnt need a bow and I had no idea how much it was worth: I nearly cried afterwards rofl.

Reaction score
When SS was really big and you used to see all the "bring ss" and "bring ss" rooms I bever quite knew what they everyone was talking about. So somehow or another I got the sick idea they meant Sigons Set. I was really poor at the time and even collecting it was hard, but I did. You can imagine the laugh everyone had at my expense when I finally tried to trade my "ss". :frustrate

IJJusion

Reaction score
when im just moving around the map and i keep pressing control 1 (2 make a team) and drinking a potion, i play 2 much war3 :S

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"most noobish thing ive done.... HMmmHMMhmmhZ.... oh yeah i traded MY only AND prolly MY Last ever EBOTD zerk for an arkaines 1.10 vers"

Why the hell..?

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
XxFootballFreakxX said:
When SS was really big and you used to see all the "bring ss" and "bring ss" rooms I bever quite knew what they everyone was talking about. So somehow or another I got the sick idea they meant Sigons Set. I was really poor at the time and even collecting it was hard, but I did. You can imagine the laugh everyone had at my expense when I finally tried to trade my "ss". :frustrate

This wouldn't by any chance have been on USEast old ladder, would it?

Reaction score
yea

yes it was on 1.09 us east ladder

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill tell u the most newbie thing kao has done, he thought he could challenge me, now he's gonna get his butt whopped

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I traded an ist rune for an SS and once i traded my lol my normal balrog armor for something ik armor o yeah that was a great day

20kFB40kM

Member!
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
OMG I just gotta post this lol. My bud just deleted his account by accident, within the account was 3 mules and glodly geared characters. He actually was gonna cry.

LMAO you can't delete accounts. Unless you meant he deleted all his characters!!!!

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
Most newbish thing I did was trade for an Ali Baba, and accidently put a Shael rune in it when i was organizing my stash. I then had to unsocket it, and I look for someone with a Hel rune to trade. When I finally traded for a Hel and unsocketed my sword, I found out how much it sucked ass for my Paladin >< Even with Zeal on it takes a minute for five shots to come out. After that, I spent over an hour trying to trade my Ali baba.

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
Omg im so ****ing angry rigth now ....
I just tradet a soj for a damm swordgaurd!!!
WTF WAS THAT... i did it and then my friend tells me that swordgaurd is a crap sword!!! DAMM IM NOOB!!! ARRRRRR!

AlmightyMonk

Member!
Reaction score
I picked up a vex rune when I first started, I traded it for a bk sword.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
when i was a noob i threatened other noobs that would start shit sayign "im hackin u now, kkthanks" ...then i got d2hackit w/ colorhack...i would scare ppl shitless (noobs) when using color:
Dragnskull:[red] "Hydra Virus injected into ____"[/red]
"______ has left the game. Diablos minions weaken"

lol

sam_the_man

Premium Member
Reaction score
ummmmmmmmm :)

my first month .. my zon (terrible, terrible build) had full equipment.

so uhm anyways, these kids were like I WORK FOR BLIZZARD WATS UR PASS OR I HACK YOU!!

so i gave it to them :(

lolz i was anewb