The most awesome attack sound?

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Maybe someone else made a thread like this before, I'm not entirely sure how many SC Players pay attention to this sort of thing, but anyways, here we go! :D

What attack sound is the best? As far as how it sounds, looks, and the effect of it? It could be anything, a basic melee attack, a spell, or a defensive structures fire, they all count as an attack sound to me. :D

But, for me, it's really close. The two I'm leaning towards are the Yamato Cannon and the Dark Templars Melee attack. Mostly for sonic reasons. The Yamato Cannon sounds like a powered up blast of doom, and it is. It sounds like something I'd see on one of those Japanese animes where the characters focus their energy and such. :p

The Dark Templar's Attack sounds like a techno type of scythe, as if it rips through metal each time he swings for 40+ damage. It sounds pure awesome, and that is why I can't decide between the two. :D

Discuss!

The dark templar, the Archon and especially the tank fire sound on siege mode.

Also (sorry for my small off topicness) I like the ready corsair sound very much: "It is a good day to die"

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
"Goliath online" is cool but even coolest about him I think is that "target designated" sound.

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
the coolest not attack sound is when theyre all like "not enough gas" or "noit enough energy" or even "mine more minerals"
dont ask me why it just is

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
DeathClaw said:
the coolest not attack sound is when theyre all like "not enough gas" or "noit enough energy" or even "mine more minerals"
dont ask me why it just is
waaaaaa....ok then, lol i like mutas, becuz there are masses of them and u cant see anything, and all hear is "SEAH SEAH SEAH BOOM BOOM" u see thousands of wings flying, loud noises, and explosions...ahhh