The Legend of Nithrond [Teh Void This?]

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
This story starts out at a young boy at 25 years of age he was skilled with the sword and alittle bit of magic here and there and his name was Diamond Dust .So one day the king of rodon (that where Diamond lives)ask diamond to come and have dinner with him. I king didn't ask himto dinner for no reason but there was a reason after all. The King wanted to ask diamond if he would find Nithrond.He said they say that if someone can find nithrond they shall become king and the king wanted diamond to be king of Nithrond.So diamond decides that he would do tthis quest. Diamond dust need to find the best warriors to help him get through the challanges ahead.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond goes home and grabs his sword and was off. he left rodon and he was heading toward fogmor and was wanting to find one of there old friends there but on the way there his was in a little trouble there werer two ogers over to the east and they have spotted him

*Diamond Dust runs up to the one oger and swips a his leg and slides under him

Diamond Dust: This is going to be harder then I thought these orgers are supposed to be stuiped but seem a little smarter just a little.

Then out of know where this black shadow appears out of know where and was fighting the oger and takes the oger down.after diamond kills his oger and the shadow kill the other oger diamond dust walks up to the shadow but its not a shadow its a guy in a dark cloak.

Diamond Dust : Take you r cloak off and show youself...

the guy takes his cloak off and says.....

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
the guy in the cloak looked at him with very cold eye.

guy: it looks like you are trained. not many people can see me when im flyin. what is your name?

and he looks at diamond and his eye became warmer.

guy: are you diamond?? i havent met you for a long time!! did your sword skill went up a little?? and what are you doing here?

It was a Horai, who taught diamond some moves and magics.

diamond: (there cant be a better ally then this guy.)
diamond: im trying to get a thing called Nithrond so i could become a king of rodon. would you come with me and help me?

Horai: ok, i will go with you. i was just thinking of a good way to train my self too.

Horai became ally!!

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond dust; we need to go to the town of fogmor I want to meet my old friend Kai we need him

There walking toward the the town of fogmor when two ogers pop out of knowwhere Diamond got one and horia got the other after they finished there orgers.

Diamond Dust: Where are all of these ogers comming fromthere have been four in the past league I thuink this is a little weird don't you

Horia: Yah these guys keep appearing out of nowhere there has been four and there probly not the last of them.

Diamond dust: i think we should find out weree all of these oger are coming from after we get to fogmor.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
(my name is Horai not Horia!!! dont make same mistake over and over again!!)

Horai: wait, why do we need to find where they are coming from? arent we trying to find where Nithrond is??

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*A figure flies overhead and teleports to the ground.*

Person: I am wounded.

*The person coughs up blood. Horai looks at the man.*

Horai: Who is it?

Diamond Dust: It's my friend, Kai. Hurry! We have to help him.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond dust wipes the blood off his face And gives him a potion

DiamondDust: what happened here.

Kai wasnt in very good shape he look like he was going to die so horAI and diamond dust picked up kai and walked him to fogmor and got to a aid house and then diamond dust asked

Diamond Dust: what happened here you still didn't tell me

The maid give him another potion