Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Players:
Darkmatter - DoOmKiLlWeR - Purple Zerg
coRtaLos - Brown Terran
TrongaMonga - White Zerg
RyanXWing - Kah_Tunaiator (Forgot actual name) :p - Blue Terran

Ok, RyanXWing invited me to play with these guys who I consider very good SC players, from what I've heard. The match was very fun, I decided to ''play'' on a serious standard, whereas my previous UsEast game I screwed around. Take a look and tell me what you think. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it, but here it goes. How you guys like it!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's 'KAH_Tuninator' :)

Goddamn, i missed a match with coRtALoS! (We've tried to play for months but he's either working or busy).

Who won? I'm at school at the moment and i'll watch the replay when i get home (I'll edit my post).

$10 says Tuna lost :D

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Shud up I nuked two people succesfully... but it didn't kill much... Darkmatter won... damn it renzo you are evil... you makes me sad :(

I got massed out

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I would like to join in the next one, just as a pushover, if that spot isn't already taken ;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I was heading for muta/devourer/ensnare and hydra/dark swarm, but you didn't allow me to expand and I was getting short of minerals, while you had lots and lots of mutas, and the whole map to expand. I was lost already.

You won it legally, but I hates island maps... Besides, I thought coRt was the only serious gamer there, so, I was kinda 1v1ing him, while you were preparing quite a nice army. But I forgot to build the defilers sooner, and then I'd be able to defeat your attacking army very easily...

Kao, what's your AIM sn? That's the way we usually warn each other that there'll be a game.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I didn't know how good you were TrongaMonga. I figured you were really good, much better then me so I actually ''played'' and didn't screw around, and made a sizeable force and moved to the left corner and found your base. I was on ventrilo with Wing Zero during all of this, too. So I kinda had to juggle things, as well as phone calls. I would love to play a game again sometime. :)