The latest game - Live from USEast

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
This is a 4-way free for all at RyanXWing's 'BattleForums' map. I must say i enjoyed the game and i enjoyed the map :D

Anywho, this is how it went down -
  • RenzokukenSE (P - Teal)
  • coRtALoS (T - Orange)
  • KAH_Tuninator (RyanXWing, T - Brown)
  • Doomkillwer (Darkmatter, Z - White)

It started off like any other free for all, but i just didn't know the map. It didn't take me long to figure it all out.
The only major events are -
  • Me getting my ass kicked in a narrow choke versing coRt's massive army. And with little time to micro because of his lure, my units went crazy and i got owned.
  • Ryan hitting me while i was attacking coRtALoS.
  • Darkmatter being killed by coRt (I think - i'm not sure, im just assuming).
  • Darkmatter leaving.
  • Me taking the middle.
  • Ryan owning coRts army.
  • coRt thinking we are 2v1'ing him.
  • coRt leaving.
  • Me pwnz0ring Ryan.

Enjoy!

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ffa is the most bullshit thing that has ever been invented...... ****ing last time we had a 8player ffa and 3 of them rushed me first..... 1 after the other....

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Meh. I'd rather have a 4v4 with us 4 and an opposing team to tell you the truth Renzokuken. But yeah, coRt got me into a tangle and i knew I was gone so i left. GG'ed by coRt. But maybe a 4v4 or a 2v2 sometime would rock. ^^;;

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
We let you watch the rest of the game by allying you with shared vision. You didn't have to leave.

I did retty well in that game... it was fun :-D

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to play tonight if you wana make another game when I get home from work at midight, just like you did the other night Renzor.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
No way RyanXWing. I was ownred lol, I didn't have time to stay and watch it anyways. I had to fix my other computer in my house, so it would have stayed there for a waste anyways. But I'm trying to get better, It's been about 7 months since I played SC. ;)