The Help Thread 1.20

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol yeah, I looked around for as many replays that you posted as possible and tried to remove them....Hellwolf also did his best too

Thats a good idea making 2 accas....gl man
Sorry to cut this short but i have to go

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You have seen 1v1 , FFA gamnes of mine, here is AT. Now my quota is full and this will be the last group unless i have my attachments cleared . Who says i dont like 2v2 AT not RT? Since i created my acca for 1 year i refused to be in some clans, then when my stats got worse i couldnt be accepted in the best clans (which i wanted). I had no part for 2v2 and didnt play AT at all so i couldnt even have ppl to offer me for some of the good clans.
This is with my new part for 2v2, who is Human solo player and probably a little better than me. Yeah i was like in isolation where nobody even asked to AT with me or to invite me in a clan(of course talking about good players). But Hu+Orc is the best so here he goes Orc. Thx to the fact that both have micro (which is not so clearly seen in 2v2 though unlike in solo) we made constant attacks all the time with ni creeping , i even TRed an elf and again mass battles. They seem to like also mass hero nuking at lvl 1 but yeah we did it too. Im glad that there is aperson to count on when playing and to give good ideas confusing attacks etc. Yeah he must be my AT part.Here are the best of these games.

In one of the games (not within these 4) i matched vs aNc.Delicato :p

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I had fun playing it, so maybe you'll have fun watching it. I read my conversation today and boy.... I was gone. Turned out decent though.

RT 3v3, No skill but I wasn't havin much of it at that time.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is a FFA i did on my practice name I am MR. Pink.(cause you're a fagget alright!-Papa Joe)

I noticed I hardly ever attacked at the proppa timing.

Here's the FFA-bulantastic. Boom Boom Boom.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok since you claim to be such a SOLOER :) here is the best TR they have made vs me - not that he showed micro ot that he was pro (he wasnt!) but he did the following: except for massign towers he added some pults, then wind riders since i had morts and casters.At least he used the right counters vs my units and the rest TRers are total naps.

You know i dont upload every win vs nap, afterall from 337 wins only on the 1 acca.... I dont put games anymore of ''look how i outmicroed weaker player" kind. Not to say my quota is limited and i will use it for replays only of outmicroing good players with good micro and smth diff liek this TR.

Anyway interested in the 4 AT games with afriend i made Hu+ Orc which i removed from upper post for a while ? He's better Hum that me and he has been in one of our pro clans G2H, but plays orc since im Hu too. K i wil upload them.

And i will have one thing- after i make sure u will see/wont the 2v2 tour rep i will remove the ATS since they take a lot of my quota.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol at that TR game...his tower rush failed miserably...he should have made bats and wyverns...and kept them aside mmuch earlier....
lol yeah he wasnt that good at all...

Today was a real bad day for me in WC....I lost like crazy...even versus noobs...U know what my problem is? I forget to make units! heh...when im in a battle i always forget to stuff. And thats where the APM comes in...The higher Apm i have the more aware i am...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
But how was he supposed to win with bats when i have rifles too and only 4 gyros ? (You saw them) No matter 3 wyvs and 3 bats or 5 wyvs still gg - and sorc too.

As for that, i dont play like idiot lately because somehow i manage to be really consentrated ( ithought ok- no more fun just 100% of my skill )and in this way i dont let newbs beat me i do play like 100% of what i can. After the mass discs and crashes i made over 11 wins in a row then after 2 crashes again, another five wins and yet have 19 discs+crashes out of 52 losses which sux. I reinstalled my XP so it does not make crashes and thus started the new acca. So far 7:4 and the 4th is disc again but i will try to keep the losses that number and few numers not more. To tell you i saw one of my losses vs bears, how could have i won earlier... i could prevent even these losses, ok 1 maybe i wasnt so concentrated in hum mirror but the rest 2 real losses...

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, ur getting better. Lol im just getting worse...Both my accounts were 60% now they are like 50%....
It must really suck to get crashes. Whenever i do, i get so pissed off.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Average proves nothing. Its just a stupid number that prevents morons from making fun of you. I have 30 losses greater than my wins, and I can still play good.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Around 50% is the same. It doesnt really show much difference in skill...But, when you get above 60-70% then that definitely shows skill.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Good call, but I am not a average worrying person. In most of my losses in FFA, I have come in 2nd place. The games I win I usually get more involved in battles and come out the victor. But nowadays, its the same strategy done over and over. Especially with Night elfs and thier thought that chippos can win wars.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Did a 1v1 to see if I was eligable to join a clan. The person who I played was worse than me so I was able to join *nods*

For awhile it is a back and forth game of me trying to keep him where I wanted him to be. The fast forward might come in handy abit.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok i told you i would post only vs good players as some of the upper reps were nothing special. This is vs lvl 26 UD, i think the levels are still not so high for 26 to be like the lvl 26 before the reset. I owned UD some games ago with rifles and few casters strat but he lost smth every time so this game is with 2 aviaries. It was like Chess game in the beginning but eventually i lost my foots. Then he makes few gargs that dont help, makes fiends but i have enough air to kill the fiends fast and he quits - i dont let him expo too and i made fe. Map is Tirisfal Glades. Human map ?

My APM is worse! I make 140 not 160+ I had to win this and next vs Human -and thats my 8th win in a row- thx to this i am

Mystic Sorcerer
yes breaker icon

Human had 260 apm :O

Yes still this acca, i dont know whether i should start new aca and bring it to lvl 40 or continue this one. Thx to reset i am again 20s, again play vs noobs below lvl 30.I havent learnt to beat 33+ most of the time so i cant expect better stats unless i start new acca after being used to playing vs higher than 35 lvl. DUnno

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
where is the human replay you are talking about?

ABout this UD replay:
UD was terrible. He should have been ahead of you in teching and made some dumb mistakes.
About you.You had your F.E. with 3 peasants for a LONG TIME! When you are harassing like that, dont forget to take care of your base. I like how you saved the Dhawks untill you had a lot so he couldnt counter. That was a good idea. I always do that, but if the UD was a bit better he would have scouted. You CAN afford 3 aviaries with an expo btw and you can keep pumping hawks out if you keep up with lumber!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Edit: Whatever

Jokes just jokes in BNET. Upgraded Knights on the front with inner fire, 3 mortars with fragmentaiton shards, blizzard on fiends several aboms and after killing fiends all my knights red hp -2 scrolls of healing -NO he still doesnt lose many units. Joke. Or 4 mortars mass rifles and few casters blizzard and book of dead cant kill bears and dryads. Joke.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
3rd or 4th time i lose when orc makes 3-4 pults, sucks i m starting to use blizz only to destroy the pults.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm.very well played by both of you...I see you are getting better! Blizzard would have worked wonders! But you really need the right hit and run micro! You can also make like 2 gryphons to take out the catas from behind! but that would need tier 3...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
PHP:
Hehehe better- yes thx. It's time be with the skill at least of Northrend 30ies (before reset). I still think some 30ies or even 40ies in skill havent leveled up back to their 30ies and 40ies lvl. Im only lvl 22 and i meet great resistance when i am supposed to win and lose especially vs elves. That elf is so imba shit.... i could have showed u how in the best line - some melee and MK on the front rifles and casters and even 2 mortars - should he go close to my rifles - i cant escape from bears cause of naga or slow poison and some dryads kill my morts because slowed morts even with micro i cant save them from dryads if i move them away. In that way i lose lately vs elf,... and i even have blizzard but nothing. I'll show you if smth similar occurs again and if the loss is not stupid of course or when i own in the same way vs good , not just nub.

I really gotta see some Inso replays vs elf again, i have to think of smth in battles as this repeats every time. I played bad but he played very well... what good every time when i have enough food limit of this and he has bears same thign happens. Of course after this battle close to his base i was already gg, but the battleitself..... why