The Great comeback!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I played a 3v3 rt game. I was UD, my ally was NE, and the other was HU. I saw the HU being really newbish, he was creeping with a solo archmage to expand. I then realized he was getting only heros, and he teched to get three heroes. He was one of those BSERs. I thought it was GG. I got fiends, and NE got hunts, and we rushed and owned one of them. We went on to attack the orc on the other team when purp started casting blizzard on our units. I yelled at him then he started to do it intentionally, and at this time i was making wyrms, my NE ally was getting dryads, and the HU still had heros. We retreated and my HU ally tped into my base and started attacking. Then the other team attacked the NE, and then the NE left, and shortly after the HU left too. It was a miracle. He has 6000 gold, and they were busy attacking the NE and moving on to me so I started getting gryphons. I got four aviaries and started pumping them out while they tried to kill my base. Luckily it gave me a lot of time and I was able to get tons of them. They went to get the expo and i sent all the grypons and heros and got them to high lvls. Almost 3 lvl 6 heroes. Then I went on and destroyed their bases, wow. Thank god the HU left, or I woulda been screwed.