The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Shados

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.shados.net
Nope, I'm running vanilla for a few months until some of the better mods are out, although I've been testing out the capabilities of the Construction Set myself. What do you mean by MQ?

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
MQ = Main Quest.

There are some very fun mods, especially if you play as a vampire. And there are other mods which "upgrade" your items to the next level when you reach the level requirement. (i.e., "Blade of Woe" has level 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 versions. The mod upgrades the item as you reach the next level requirement, so your goodies advance in level as you do.)

-- Griffinhart

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The game is only like 10 hours long if you blow right through just the main quest. Shitty.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
There'ss more than the main quest. You don't HAVE to do the main quest. Sure, you can just power game your way throught the MQ, but where's the fun in that? The whole 200 hours of gameplay comes from the side quests, the faction quests, the Daedric shirne quests, and the mods.

-- Griffinhart

PS. Almost 200 hours... so close... Plus, I'm starting a Bosmer assassin/vampire. W00ts.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's not actually 200 hours. Whoever originally said that was wrong. I have a save on my X360 that has everything done. Everything. and it's only at about 130 hours.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I have a save on my PC and I don't have everything done. 150 hours.

There's no way you can claim that you've got everything done. You haven't explored every single cave, fort, ruin, mine, and Oblivion Gate.

-- Griffinhart

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Final Warrior said:
I have a save on my PC and I don't have everything done. 150 hours.

There's no way you can claim that you've got everything done. You haven't explored every single cave, fort, ruin, mine, and Oblivion Gate.

-- Griffinhart
Maybe I just game faster than you? I do more things at a time, I have a higher speed than yours and I always have a horse?

You can't say that my stats are incorrect just because you are taking your sweet time on the game...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Kill all the guards in any city, wait a day, and they are all back...Thats more than 15. Maybe you just can't count?