The Dragonis War

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Thaltos, Torque!" he barked, "Lower your blades! You may not like the man, but he is still a friend of mine, and I shall not see blood be spilt from a friend while I'm around." he continued quite aggravated. He turned to Marlu and said, "Marlu, go back and if you can, tell Asakai that we are being swift with our little quest. And if you refuse...well, you've seen what I'm capable of, and I can do that and ten fold more." he said with a devilish grin.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos raised an eyebrow. "I have no quarrel with this man. I am merely doing what I do to quell unnecessary battles. There are many concerns in our path, and there is no time for these silly games."

Thaltos pulled back and released Marlu. "Kill him if you will, Torque, but be quick about it. My blood burns at the proximity of my mother's temple."

Reaction score
"Fine. I can see that Asakai was very wrong. Remember this Torque...you and Daemon are no different. And this 'love' she feels is just the forced connection she must have with you in order to live. The only thing you could ever be to her is just another Master." Marlu grabbed Torque's wrist."I will not fail her and I will show you exactly what she has seen." Marlu's hand glowed a white color showing he was transmiting a vision to Torque not bringing harm to him. The vision was dark at first but showed the forces of heaven battling Daemon's forces. As the battle continued it showed Thaltos and Balthizar fighting eachother. But to deepen the blow the vision flashed black for one minute before there Asakai stood over Thaltos,Balthizar and Torque her own blade covered in there blood with a smirk of joy on her face. After the vision ended Marlu was gone.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque's mind was tormented by the vision shown to him. He gripped Deathscream tighter in his fist. "I will not let that vision come to pass..." He muttered into the wind. His heated expression then melted into indifference again. "Let's get going. We've wasted too much time here."

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos agreed. The villagers of the town were obviously unsure of what to think of the newcomers, and Thaltos and his comrades were able to restock their supplies without much drama. Mostly the villagers just stood in the corners and stared, except when called upon to sell their wares.

Before long the group had finished their business in the town, and set out into the treacherous swamplands that served as the kingdom of Thaltos' mother, the Gorgon Queen Astheno.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((By the way Vadriel, Bad ass mug for Thaltos on Soul Wat :D))

Torque needed little, he wasn't in the mood to buy trifling things. He only bought food and bandages. Nothing more. He didn't speak unless he had to, prefering to slink into his shell of indifference. Only when Asakai was safely back in his arms would he cast off this hated persona so that he could be himself again.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Thanks! I comboed a couple of character portraits I found from FE8 I think. It ended up working fairly well, imo.))

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((******* took BF long enough.))

As the day grew darker, Balthizar looked over to Thaltos, a fire in his eye, he was very much ready to kill his own mother. "Thaltos, the day grows older, should we keep on our path? Or camp for the night?" he said.

Reaction score
"Where did you go?" Reise asked Marlu as he walked through the front door."Out...why?" He looked at her."...no reason...but...Daemon has been quite happy." Reise winked smiling before cheerfully as usual skipping away. Marlu nearly vommited. He quickly rushed to find Asteroth.

"I'lll kill you..you bastard." She growled still trying to breakfree of the shackles she was in."You're a rather nice centerpiece..." Daemon smirked from his chair a few succubi swarmed around him."You drag me in here and chain me to your floor like one of your whores....If your memory has left you let me remind you that not you nor anybody else will ever have the ability to..mmphpm!" She yelled mumbling Daemon's rough hand covering her mouth."You haven't shut up since I dragged you in here...if you continue this I will have to quiet you forcefully. You will not be set free from here until you obey my every word like you used to." Daemon removed his hand and ripped her top off her."Everytime you disobey me I shall have to remove something from you...first your clothes...then body parts until you have learned to silence yourself.Understood neonate?" He growled sitting back in his chair. Asakai glared at him covering her chest."I will take that as a yes."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque felt the unrelenting sense of longing for Asakai. He had been apart from her for too long and he wanted to see her again. He looked down at his only hand left, staring at the sweaty palm and he suddenly felt that burning sensation in his back again, the Death Rune was reacting to something nearby. "Thaltos, we have to stop your mother. Now. Something dark approaches, I fear it may be Daemon trying to take my body over again." He put his hand on the pommel of Deathscream, closing his eyes. He felt the cries of the souls locked within, attempting to claw their way out of their impregnable barrier.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"I agree, lets get this over with once and for all, I do not wish to be in this place any longer, I too seek revenge. And as soon as I help you achieve yours, I'll be moving with haste for mine." Balthizar said anxiously.

The Rose Warrior

holder of the crystaline rose
Reaction score
(( is it too late to join this rp? because this is exactly what i have been looking for, i read the whole thing and have an awesome idea for a character to join you))

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((I don't really think you'd be able to join at this point, since it is so far into it, however the decision is not mine to make, it is decided by everyone. I wouldn't have a problem with you joining in on it, but I do not advise it.))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((I do think it's a little late for a new person to join...this thing's probably going to wrap up before too awful long.))

Thaltos nodded to his companions. "Torque, what you are sensing is surely my mother's presence. Since we set foot on this side of the mountain, we have been in her domain. Even though we are still about a day's trek from her temple, her essence permeates everything here."

He spat.

"I can taste her foul stench in the air. Her minions are likely nearby, and they are not something to be faced in the darkness. Balthizar is correct...much as I desire to push through until we are upon her, camp should be made for the night. I'll take first watch, make sure that any of her guards that happen upon our camp do not live long enough to bring the rest."

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar got up and said to Thaltos, "I'm going to look ahead, and check if anything is coming. I have enough strength to teleport for a little while only." as he said that, he vanished in a wisp of smoke.

Reaction score
((I don't have a problem with him joining in as long as he makes sense.))

Daemon looked into the once blazing eyes to now hollow voids, and smirked. She sat obdeiently next to his chair hands resting upon his knee in a proper manner. Daemon could barely hold the laugh at the way Asakai looked. She'd been dressed up and painted like a heavenly maiden. Her hair had been curled to frame her face and gave her an innocent look.
"Reise...Marlu..Abelia...Aneas.You four will command my armies to oppose the Heavens forces. I want them crushed before they touch my gates. Understood?" Daemon spoke petting Asakai's head as if she were some pet.The four nodded before rising and leaving Marlu remained behind."This Dragonis...He will be much trouble...I.."He found himself cut off."He is nothing more than a pawn in my game. He is vulnerable and thus easily controlled. Once they are all assembled I will be able to take this world and bend it to my will....Just as Asakai has fallen to me so will they. Did you know Marlu that fear is the greatest weapon any man can pocess?" Daemon began to laugh as Asakai rose to fetch him a drink. It sickend him she was so lifeless like a doll. And yet he had to admit she frightend him. She looked so gentle but could end even his life without remorse.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((I dont mind but this is being wrapped up pretty soon. You wouldn't have much time to rp))

Torque was getting restless. He grabbed onto Thatlos' shoulder. "We have to find her NOW. I am not spending another night here." He growled, his eyes flecked a color of pitch black briefly. Something was crawling up inside his mind, wanting to get out. "The sooner we slay her the sooner we can defeat Daemon. I'm worried sick over Asakai..." He closed his eyes and a tear rolled down his cheek. "Please...please I have a bad feeling that something will happen to her...or has already happened. Please Thaltos? I'm rested enough for this fight...despite the pain of this cursed rune on my back...." He frowned. He wished he could go to her...to see her and to get her out but he couldn't. He was not like his ancestor, Khal who could travel the dimensions. He was a mere human with Dragonis blood, the World Destroyer gene had long since died off in his family. Khal had been a hero to the people of the world, despite his birthright on destroying the different planes of existance. Torque wished that he could do more than just disappear at night at will. He wished he could do something...then a thought occured to him. He smiled but hoped he wasnt too late. "On second thought...let me meditate for a bit." He said and walked to some place secluded nearby. He sat on the grass and closed his eyes then cleared his mind. His father had taught him how to partition his mind so that he could lock away the better part of himself and leave the rest of his mind to suffer when under duress. He would do this now, partition the best parts of his mind and then offer himself to Daemon, and wait until the time was right. When one partitions their mind, only that one person can access that sealed away part of themselves, and even the most brutal mental torture could not break the seal. His father had used this whilst under torture as had many of the Dragonis line in the past. He would do this now. He was willing to sacrifice a portion of his mind so he could be with Asakai. He sealed away his happy memories, and the memory of the first time he and Asakai had embraced. He sealed off his lighter personality and would risk his darker one, even sacrificing his ability to shadowmeld. When he was finished he went to his knees and removed his tunic, revealing the glowing rune tattooed on his back. He thought with all of his might to reach Daemon's. Hear me, Daemon. It is I, Torque Dragonis, your pawn. I am offering myself to you, I have no more will to fight as long as you set Asakai free... do what you want with me, use me to reap the souls of thousands. Just let her go please. Or at the very least...let me be there by her side in your service. He threw his mental message through the rune and thus, into Daemon's mind. He knew that Daemon knew where Torque was at any time due to this rune so he would have no trouble in transporting Torque there should he choose to.