The Controller has... ARRIVED!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Also, think about this. The N5 Revolution will be WiFi. The DS is WiFi. You can make a "empty card" game that will function to sync the DS to the Revolution, and, BAM, you have the N64, SNES, and NES controller. 'course, that's a $150 package ($130 for system and $20 for "empty card" game), but I already have the DS ;)

Krikkit, you also have to look at it this way. The option to play "old system" games will cause a peripheral "price drive", really. It'll be all about supply and demand. If there's a high enough demand, you can bet Nintendo will release a "all in one" boxed package for about $40 - 50. If demand is too low, everything, together, will round about to $80. It's all about the market.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not likin the controller look, if i wanted to use a remote id go watch tv...........

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
so exactly what are the new features?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We don't know all the details, yet. What we do know is what Nintendo has released. First of all, the controller uses gyrosensors and is expandable through extensions. Second, it can be used for any game (NES, SNES, N64, NGC, and N5R) you can play on the Revolution.

It's a WiFi system, as are the rest, capable of syncronizing with a wireless network.

I mean... What do you really want to know?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
so much for next gen super smash brothers without the shell :(. its like trying to play tekken with a ddr pad!

speaking of which, are perhipherals such as the light guns and driving wheels still going to be compatable with revolution?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As long as they plug into the NGC controler ports, the answer to your inquiry is in the positive.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
ic.

it seems like they could break easily. the controllers. do u think itll be expensive to replace em?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
35ish most likely

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, most wireless controllers now are about $30 or so, so, prob around there.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
How does it look like it is easy to break? It's a ****ing remote control? What d oyou do with your remotes? toss them around the room/.?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Pan said:
How does it look like it is easy to break? It's a ****ing remote control? What d oyou do with your remotes? toss them around the room/.?
ask your mom about that one.

anyways, everyone that answered my questions thanks

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
That thing looks like shit =/.