The community in this game sucks

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since the servers have been down so much recently I decided to go look at the general forums on worldofwarcraft.com, and I have to say it's depressing seeing what kind of people play this game. Every thread about server down time seems to be full of replies like "nobody cares stop playing now!". I've also noticed a lot of people behave like young children in game. MMORPG communities are what can make or break a game, seeing as it's all about playing with other people, and it's too bad that this game attracted so many people that remind me of d2 players. Has anyone else had a hard time dealing with people who play this game? How do you find a good group?

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Good group=Guild

As you said, yes the Forums for them is a joke, Nerf/Complaining threads.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, on some servers, it's easier to find good groups. Like, on my PvP server I play on (Eredar)... It was pretty hard to find a decent one. But on the RP server I'm on (Earthen Ring), I can find a good group easily. Each type of server community is different. Although, it seems the bad communities head to the forums when the games down. Heh.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I was in a neat group/guild. They kicked me out, though. So they're not really good anymore. Total asswipes.

The forums are crappy. Buff Warrior, blah, blah, blah. They need to do this, but it doesn't need to be stated 50 bajillion times.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just gave up on reading the Official Boards, can't do it without getting annoyed. wow.allakhazam.com has a MUCH better community.

magic_mushrooms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Most of the people in wow are just assholes,or smart ass's,anything involving ass ,they are there. I'll ask simple questions in general,all I get are "YOUR MOM" or something in the lines of nonsense . Ill ask where to go for this because the log gives bad directions,i get the answer "EAASTTTTT" something not even descriptive, or most of the time "thottbot". By the way,im level 48 now so its not a big issue anymore

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
Thats why I love the Cenarion Circle Server. Good people minus the idiots that should burn and die.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well i just started and i play with a friend at a local net cafe (Our comps are homo), we are both Night Elfs (Soon to change to the almighty Horde), i'm a Warrior and he's a Druid. We work well together and the community in our Server/Realm (Suramar) is extremely nice and rather helpful all-round. I've had a few random Lv20 Dwarfs running around speaking to people and helping out PvP players from attacks from the Horde.

Just recently i had a guy ask me if i wanted to be in a Guild (His name was Evman) and i declined it because i just don't want to be in a Guild right now. He was extremely nice about the whole thing and wished me well on my journeys. Seriously, how more nicer can you get?! I'm even thinking of whispering him back one day.

Another example of excellent community is when this Lv?? (Musta been huge) Tauren called Beefcakes wandered into Dolonaar and started attacking the Ancient Protector (Of which would've died without help) and all these random people of any level (Humans and Night Elves) just came and started attacking the Tauren regardless of how little damage they'd do.

I dunno, maybe i've picked a nice server or i've just been lucky, but so far i'm REALLY enjoying the game. Although i have heard people talking about the huge amounts of PvP players being Alliance and about 13 years old and just ganging up on Horde players because they feel like it (Which honestly, isn't very nice).

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Sexowoman said:
I dunno, maybe i've picked a nice server or i've just been lucky, but so far i'm REALLY enjoying the game. Although i have heard people talking about the huge amounts of PvP players being Alliance and about 13 years old and just ganging up on Horde players because they feel like it (Which honestly, isn't very nice).
^ that my good man you will find on all servers but the horde are assholes on kil'jeaden first they get a raid party of about 80+ people and the fact they have a 20-40 level advantige on you then they single you out one by one and spwan your body while the rest wait at th graveyard but ive seen just as bad from the allience so meh

i cant wait for the honour system i only attack people me level (with thier level in the yellow area) or they are attacking me and they have a chance at killing me otherwise i let the lowbies hit me as i stand outside of the starting town for Tauren

but then again the horde are nubs on my servers and i can just about own ny horde my level regaurdless of class/race/talents

as for people being friendly i think that alot of people are on ALL servers its just all the losers post at the forums (that bitch and moan thus scareing the decent poster away) makeing alot of them game look bad

dont go horde :( join kil'jeaden when our server went down for that long ass overhaul we all went to some other server (scarlet something) and made pink haired gnomes went to SW and wrote Ki'Jeaden in SW xD

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Vicious101 said:
^ that my good man you will find on all servers but the horde are assholes on kil'jeaden first they get a raid party of about 80+ people and the fact they have a 20-40 level advantige on you then they single you out one by one and spwan your body while the rest wait at th graveyard but ive seen just as bad from the allience so meh

i cant wait for the honour system i only attack people me level (with thier level in the yellow area) or they are attacking me and they have a chance at killing me otherwise i let the lowbies hit me as i stand outside of the starting town for Tauren

but then again the horde are nubs on my servers and i can just about own ny horde my level regaurdless of class/race/talents

as for people being friendly i think that alot of people are on ALL servers its just all the losers post at the forums (that bitch and moan thus scareing the decent poster away) makeing alot of them game look bad

dont go horde :( join kil'jeaden when our server went down for that long ass overhaul we all went to some other server (scarlet something) and made pink haired gnomes went to SW and wrote Ki'Jeaden in SW xD
Funny, my cousin plays a troll hunter on Kil'Jaeden :)

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you know you picked a good server when a night elf druid (you) gets help from a troll warrior to kill elementals together. they were rather challenging at the time (level 39 fire elementals in arathi, they are pretty tough as i recall), so neither of us could tough it out alone. i was there to get to the stone in the middle, he was there to kill elementals for the whirlwind quest, and so we worked together. it was pretty funny because we had to avoid AoE spells so we didnt negative buff each other.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
like i said the ally are just as bad as horde on ganking

i was with a level 60 mage and some horde came by to kill these level 50 elite dragons and they cam up to us and told us to wait (you had to summion them for a quest then kill them and me and the mage were helping a priest do it) so when they called the dragons out he killed them all :( one warlock lived and i tanked for it though

they thanked me and the priest for helping them and then we let them kill the mage

5 min later 1 of them came back with a difreent party and killed us then camped us so we logged =\ (the mage left us cause we didnt help him)

so really its just the age of the player under 14 they are asses over 18 and they are cool and most likely WONT gank you cause they have a 20-40 level advantidge over you

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah, you just need to find some nice people, or just join a guild. In this guild on server Arthas all of them hate Alliance with a passion (I know these guys IRL) and they will gank any Alliance they see if they are together, which is just a vicious cycle.

I just reckon if you find some nice people, you'll like the game. Right now, i've gotta gain like 10 levels to start questing with the nicest guy that plays WoW.

Zwei

Member!
Reaction score
I used to be in a guild on Gorefiend called <GM Staff>

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Ya, I get sick of assholes and it gets old.
You can always come to Windrunner and join my guild. ;)

W

WoWizzard

Places for WoW Gold

Anyone knows a page to order cheap WoW Gold ? I'v got some wow-gold-kaufen acc de/WoW_Gold_kaufen/]gold here lately as i was desperate :p,
I wanted to see if there are any better places to order the needed goods ;)
I accept that many players don't like this, but please no bashing, just helpful replies