The Blinking Mirror

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Tacitus seems to back away from the very fabric of this plane as a field of Force surrounds him, a Sanctuary. He strides through the Goblins unhindered and stops next to Chiller. He reaches out with one hand and a warm sensation rushes through his body. Tac casts a Cure spell, healing his wounds. He then turns back to the Goblins and begins unleashing the two Repeater spells. They seem to fire much like a modern day machine guns would, but a little slower. Each barrage or single fire takes out whatever it hits in a single blast, each barrage taking out at least 8 of the pack. Through my expert math skills Tac has killed or incapacitated at least 24 goblins.*

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Xlfga:You bastard, taking all the killz.
Tacitus: ^^
*Xlfga shoots multi shot 4 times killing 12 of them.*
*Jordan goes to swing away with his sword killing 3 at a time*
Jordn:Here I come guys!
*Sunddenly there is a huge rawr out of the forest. All the goblins remening ran for their lives. *
Xlfga:A forest troll.
*Xlfga uses accuracy piont and shooots it in the head.*
Xlfga:Mmmm...strong skull, the neck is the weakpoint
Jordan:Okay guys, attck!!

OOC:LOTR, I know ^^.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*seeing most of the goblins gone, many of their brethren start to hesitate before attacking. Many hiding behind the troll*

Jordan: Alright Guys, clean up the goblins let me try my attempt at the troll.

*Jordan backs up three steps and his eyes start to glow a dull redish color slowly darkening to a dark burgundy. He pulls his axe out and starts to swing it around him. With blazing speed he charges at the large troll. Now himself rotating he starts to hover. ever so rapidly he approaches the troll. When he finally reaches the troll he releases his axe and it attacks the troll sliceing off the right arm from the elbow of the forrest troll. His axe comes back and Jordan lands and falls lying up against the tree.*

Jordan: Aww guys, I am out for now finish up and I should be a little better.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
*The team watches as the troll regenrates right beofre their eyes.*
Xlfga:He is too much for now. Lets use magic Tacitus.

OOC:No ideas :-/.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Tac's eyes begin to glow a deep green and a bright orange as he looks on the Troll. He thrusts his right hand forward, grabs something from midair as flames errupt from a point between him and the Troll. He pulls his arm back quickly and thrusts it into the air.*

"Crusorc, Hortagen, THRINALIN!"

*The point of flame darts into the air and falls upon the Troll as a ten foot diameter, fourty foot high column of flame. The Troll is burned to a crisp and his regenerative abilities destroyed as it crumbles to dust. Any goblins near it would have been incinerated as well.*

"I hate trolls...."

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dorgal: Could you please tell me before your about to send huge pillars of fire? i almost got burned!
Tacticus: Sorry...
Jordan: I wonder why these goblin's attacked us? how did they know where even here?
Xlfga: i have no idea... maybe its one of the qualities of the Blinking mirror.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Jordan: No, the blinking mirror only has the ability to destroy nature and structures. *Jordan hops on his feet* Good job guys, now that all the goblins are gone we can continue to Gregminister. *Jordan now starts to lead the group but is weighing most of his weight on his axe*((1 post, 2 more))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((GOD DAMMIT! Its Tacitus GOD DAMMIT! How many times must I ytell you?!))

((And I don't want you putting words in my character's mouth anymore, just don't...))

"Don't you tell me where I can and cannot place the divine wrath of the Flame Strike. If you get incinerated, its your own fault."

*His right eye flashes a bright orange as he turns away from Dorgal. And looks out through the forest.*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
((Doommaker he was talking to you on his OOC, for the reocord, yeah come on now, no powerplaying))

Jordan: Come now guys, no fighting.

*The group walks off into the forest and eventualy comes out the other end where the gate of Gregminister is less than a mile away. When they finally reach the gate they are quite a bit early. In Gregminister they all goto the gregminister inn managed by Maria.*

Maria: Hello, why quite a big group for you all. It shall cost 200
potch.

Jordan: Here you go Ma'am.

Maria: Thank you this way.

*Jordan and the group follows Maria to a rather large room. Once in there Jordan closes the door to have only his party there.*

Jordan: Ok guys, we have three days to spare. you may all do whatever you like but please stay inside Gregminister. Meet here everynight and on the third day, President LePant will meet with us, and we will walk to the castle.

((Ok you guys can do whatever yo uwant for a couple posts, the three days will pass when I decide. At Gregminister there is a Armory, Item Store, Trading Market, and Blacksmith. Do what you please but don't have your character travel outside of Gregminister or you will be out of this RP. 2 posts, 1 more))

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
OOC:Could thre be a gambling place? How about an archery?
Xlfga:Seems fine to me.
*Xlfga goes off to the nearest blacksmith.*
Xlfga:MMmm...why hello there blacksmith, dwarve
Sloke: Mmmmm...an elf in these parts? None the less, My name is sloke and I will repair your weapons for $45 potch.
Xlfga:Mmmm...it better be good.
Sloke: don't worry, not only do we fine toon your weapons, we also upgrade them to be more swift and strehned. They will be done in 2 days. However, we cannot do yuor bow.
Xlfga: No problem, this is not a Elven city, after all.
*Xlfga walks away from the blacksmith to sleep*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Tac walks to the outskirts of the city and sits down cross-legged among a bed of wildflowers. He closes his eyes and begins to pray to his god to recharge his Divine Energies.*

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(( ... sorry... chill out i didnt notice that your name is Tacitus, and i wont power play sorry about that too.))

Bot:

*Stands up and goes to the armory*
Store keeper: Hello sir, what can i do for you?
Dorgal: I want a mythril armor!
Store keeper: Oh we dont have those, they are hard to get.
Dorgal: Dragon scale?
Store keeper: Nope.
Dorgal: Unicorn horn?
Store keeper: No to that.
Dorgal: ahem... Elven chain?
Store keeper: nay...
*Takes of the plate*
Dorgal: Just fix this and thats it.
Store keeper: 30 potch please...
Dorgal: Bah take it.
*Gives him the money, and leaves heading to the Blacksmith*
Sloke: Aye! its good to see a brother dwarf in these plarts, the name's Sloke.
Dorgal: Hello, could ya fix my weapons?
Sloke: Could i? well for 45 potch i would fine tune your weapon And upgrade its Swiftness and strength.
Dorgal: Sounds good. *gives him the money*
Sloke: It will be ready in 2 days.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((people can i join? here is my char:
Name: Igor Vasielevich Orlov
Race: Human
Class: warrior/windseer
Height:6'2''
Weight: 180
Weapon: Shashka, 2 handed sword, length 3 feet, has unknown inscriptions near the base. A light lever armor
Abilities: warcry, strengthens him and his allies during battle
whirwind, ability to spin his blade continiously for a period of time in order to either block any melee enemy attack (sword, axe, arrow) or attack the enemies all around him withing the 3 feet radius. Tornado, the air starts to spin around Igor and evryone within the radius is raised high above the ground, and is smashed against the earth after Igor stops the spell. Vacuum, makes air move away from a certain area, making a vaccum there all who need to breath slowly die. Airblast, he cuts the air with his sword shashka in the direction of his enemies, and a powerful wind hits them to the ground, crushing their bones, organs and armor. Also uses wind and lightning spells.
Appearance: White, strong, has a ritualistic tatu on his forehead, painted in red.
Personality: Neutral, does whatever gives him money or fame.
History: He was a son of a tribal leader, but was cast out of his tribe then a man named Trunski Habeltog killed his father and took the leadership. Being 13 and alone Igro quickly learned the way of the plains and mastered a weapon of his father that was passed down in his family generation from generation. The stars on the day he was born spoke of a new God who shall rise from his mortality and rule all of the earth.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
((Yeah Sure, here))
*Jordan walks around the bustling town of Gregminister and stops at the armory.*
Armorer: Hello, Welcome to the Gregminister Armory. What would you like?
Jordan: Hmmm, not much really. Do you think I can get those Dragon Hide boots over there?
Armorer: Sure sir, that will be 2400 potch.
Jordan: 2400 potch huh? Well, *flashes his axe* I only have about 1200 potch and these boots here are very vital to my quest. So can I give you this.
Armorer: Errr... Have a nice day sir!*gives the boots, while Jordan hands over the 1200 potch. Jordan walks out of the Armory. Jordan walks the streets for a bit and sees a rather young man. he has a rather long blade and he seems to be trying to start trouble. Jordan decides to go investigate.
((that is you Otmorozok))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Igor is being engaged by two men, they seem to have a misunderstanding*
Igor: what is your problem i was just walking here!?
One of the men: You stole my chicken, you barbarians are no good for nothing, i am calling the guards you coming with me
Igor: go sleep, you are drunk, i dont need your chickens
Another man: I saw you take it, Guards!!, Guards!! we got a thief here
Igor: do you not value your life, dog!!??
*Guards are alerted and are closing in on Igor, he puts one hand on his blade and points another one at the guards*
Igor: Stay away, dont make me do this.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website

*Jordan walks over to the guards and taps them on the shoulder*

Guards: Wha...

*Jordan knocks both of them out*

Jordan: Now, we don't want a two on one fight now do we? Plus around unarmed citizens. NO, If you want to fight follow me. And You *points to Igor* I am allying you you will help me beat these too

*Jordan walks off with the two men following*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*The battle begins*

"i dont want to have their blood on my hands, they are foolish but that is not the reason to kill them."
*He raises his hand points at one of the men, the wind starts blowing stronger, then he slightly moves his hand and a strong air current hits one of the man, that flies 10 feet and hits the wall, falls unconcious*
"he is alive"

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Jordan: that is alright, we do not want to kill, otherwise we have the police to deal with. We just want to scare them.

*With this Jordan charges the second guy, and flings the butt end of his d into connection with his face. The guy is knocked out and Jordan drags him against the wall next to his friend*

Jordan: Well, that was easy enough. And after seeing that attack I would like to ask you to join me and my party. We are on a quest, and if you would like to find out more, at dusk join me and my party at Maria's Inn.

*Jordan walks out of the alley sliding his axe back into the holister((what is that called again)) on his back. Back in Gregminister Jordan walks back to the inn, and waits for his party to join him*

((alright guys, end of day one.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Igor comes to Maria's inn at the dusk as he was told, he meets Jordan and his comrades in there, Jordan starts introducing Igor to his companions*

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
((Day 2 begins, Die FishDynasty :p. Btw, you never answered my question about an archery and a gambling place))

*Xlfga walkks to the nearest item store*
Xlfga:Why, hello there, Human of this land.
Anthony: Grettings to you stranger.
Xlfga:Mmmm...I see you have a potion of invinciablty there, how long does it last?
Anthony:This potion was actually mad by my grandfather, a great sorcerer. It lasts around 45 second.
Xlfga:One would be how much?
Anthony:That would be quite expensive. Around 250 potch.
Xlfga:Do you know of the land of Uincanruine?
Anthony:Oh yes, I have hearfd of it and what iI heard is that it is filled with many high elvs.
Xlfga:Your ears were opened well. Well quite frankly I am king there.
Anthony:YOU!! KING OF UINCANRRUINE?!? OH MY GOD!! YOU HAVE TO BE OLPITLAOS!!
Xlfga:Or so you see.
Anthony: Well then EVERYTHING IS FREE!
Xlfga: Great, I'll take 1 insivabilty, 3 healing and 4 magic.
Oh yes sir, VERY good to meet you sir
*Xlfga mumbles how pitifully guilbal humans of these lands are*.