"The Biggest Lie On Blizzard"

Balmung

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.dothack.cjb.net
Ok, If u dont or never played warcraft 2 you should not be in here for this is another warcraft 2 Thread....... Alot of people on warcraft 2 think that Blizzard is going to shut down WarCraft 2 In December, Not a Date or nothing and if it's true (witch its not true) i would laff but People are stupid blizzard isnt shutting down warcraft 2... its starting to get annoying who ever made that deserves to die.. or get owned by me ;)

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com

aphextwin

Reaction score
if they shutdown wc2, they have to shut down d1 as well muahahahahaha

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Andrew lets AT

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Was masturbated to it? and for some reason I could've guessed that you two knew each other.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It makes me think how warcraft 2 can be played with micro, ... :)

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
It makes me think how warcraft 2 can be played with micro
There is no autocast so I think it takes a little more skill, even though I can wpn theroy and his micro is like 1337

do you know hmm Clan Kilaz, Clan oFSo, and some other lil newbish clans but i think kilaz is pretty much dead and some solo people to their all dumbasses
Kilaz are stupid their founder matt a 40 year old guy who still lives with his mom is a hella lier.

Balmung

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.dothack.cjb.net
Yea Clan kilaz is super newbs either way i own all of them and they all hack my mh detector caught some "People" Of theirs hacking and they say they dont thats kinda funny and clan kilaz fears me lmao i really think its funny.. .do you know clan -fu-? Clan oFUo Clan oFSo ... Kinda Alike eh?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I don't rember war2 clans to be honest, the only ones I rember are dbc, dl, hwe, and kilaz.

as for the mh detector I think you should probablly scan your computer. There are no real maphack detectors, the only thing close to that would be a program that checks to see if you click out of the fow, and that hardlly means you have a maphack.