The BEST war3 players on BFs

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
all in tmm clan are at whores :p no wonder i haven't heard of them. i know indeed a guy that had 50-0 once but he played a friend of mine and got 50-1 :p.

U just cant do perfect all! the time u gotta lose sometimes also.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
no one, not even bei comes close to microing 80 units. you can't even get 80 units. the closest u could get is 40 ghouls to micro since they cost food with no heros. thinkabout it, you talking as if u have 80 fiends or whatever and Bei and all the top players micro 80 fiends or whatever.

As for a replay you saw of me, either you A) saw a replay when i Was really really new, B) your lieing. Because I do not "sit in my base" ever unless i am tower rushed which requires me to cut through the wood and get out the back of my base, but i never posted that replay :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you know what's the problem with some-they quit when you destroy their first building in their base or when their attack is not successful.That's how you gain points and increase your wins.All is on your side.

Originally posted by VBadGirl
lol faint try they hack, nobody is that good to be able to mciro and entire army unit by unit spell by spell hero by hero.

dark mage nobody is ignoring u or saying u aren't good enough to be listen to...the only thing is this section is not as active as others are that why some haven't been dl-ed yet. but don't dispair.

play with professionals...if u mean bei and tillerman and hasu elf and these sorta guys..no1 in bf will ever stand a chance against them ..so there is ur answer to the original question .

i ask for a tournament who is with me?
I dont know any bei, tillerman or hasu but i will play with them one day.And Im with you .Im FOR tournament

And what replay ,Pan?Whatever ,I will show another replay later that i will insist on seeing it.

Do you know,Kaldaris,these nice fellas need blizzrad or flame strike and you will see how they die for 30 sec,:)
But I dont want to think what will happen if you enter a base.But this is not possible-you've multipled the screenshot havent you?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Do you know what's the problem with some-they quit when you destroy their first building in their base or when their attack is not successful.That's how you gain points and increase your wins.All is on your side.

I dont know any bei, tillerman or hasu but i will play with them one day.And Im with you .Im FOR tournament

And what replay ,Pan?Whatever ,I will show another replay later that i will insist on seeing it.

Do you know,Kaldaris,these nice fellas need blizzrad or flame strike and you will see how they die for 30 sec,:)
But I dont want to think what will happen if you enter a base.But this is not possible-you've multipled the screenshot havent you?
Naa...he didn't multiply anything...he just made a map with a ton of mortars on it. Then he put an orc on the map too.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Exploit
i'm realy good but... my cd is scratched
Make a copy,making 2-3 copies of one game has turnet into a habit for me.All because of errors.

I cant make maps right now but somebody needs to make the First World War-tanks and flying machines,will you,Kaldaris?

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by Dark Mage
I cant make maps right now but somebody needs to make the First World War-tanks and flying machines,will you,Kaldaris?

Oh do explain.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Make another with 100 tanks and 100 flying machines

We are getting offtopic...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hahahaah dark mage u are sweet. tillerman and bei and hasu elf are amon top 10 players. bei and tillerman were playing originally on west...anyway...if u do play against them send us the replay :).

Pan i remebr who u played was flesh ripper[pd] and i am talking about, back in the 1.05 patch. it was a while ago and that's what u done. i remeber it coz u lost and u weren't very happy about it. and why would i lie..if u are good u are if not so what?.

i remeber also coz back then we were doing at look at the account there u'll see what im talking about.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Pan is good, now. I don't know about back in the days of "cheese" but he is now a formidable opponent. I AT with him quite a bit now and he is very good at micro + strategies. I still haven't played against him, but I have a feeling that I would lose.:eek:

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
hahahaah dark mage u are sweet. tillerman and bei and hasu elf are amon top 10 players. bei and tillerman were playing originally on west...anyway...if u do play against them send us the replay :).

Pan i remebr who u played was flesh ripper[pd] and i am talking about, back in the 1.05 patch. it was a while ago and that's what u done. i remeber it coz u lost and u weren't very happy about it. and why would i lie..if u are good u are if not so what?.

i remeber also coz back then we were doing at look at the account there u'll see what im talking about.

But I play only with the best or vs the best players,otherwise I lose.I may not be so good on tft but on roc Im the master.The best game Ive made was a defeat but I protected my base for 2 hours vs 2 profess. undeads(one of who was my friend).Well I should face them,VBadGirl,shouldnt I?A glorious victory or defeat...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
is not that u don't sound good, by all means dear..i think that none of the bf wc members will stand a chance against them...not even pan, avanlox and etc... they are indeed very good and they are well known for it also.

u are my guest to chalenge them even if u lose..so what...anyway save replay :D.

back in the cheese days..as the cheese days changed aragon :p. same old days just differnt units.

as i said aragon i knew him back then i have no knowlege of his skills now. he might have goten a lot better. I know that i got better also and i have to thank my very good friends for it ;).

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Anyone here would lose against a "gosu" player. They are really good at micro and can probably beat anyone here.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nevertheless my dear I have to try them when Im in a good form,I really have bad days and maybe I will need some teaching before I face them,I will be taught by undead expert and I will think of all my strats

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
fleshripper. Oh yes i remember that. Although i never played fleshripper as undead, becasue every time i tried he lagged out. I think i played him a few times with other races. That was more to just **** around then anything. I remember running in alot of raiders and trying to take out his halls of the dead. It would've worked had I been paying attention the whole time to that attack oh well.

I do admit that I never really got good until later, and even in the frozen throne I had to start over, but I was on a team with a level 16 players and he said I was good. But what are levels right?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Pan...you are a good player, you would probably win the tourney if we had one. ;)

Although I have always had a desire to fight you, even though I would lose...it would be interesting.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe yes and maybe not,Aragorn.I have to see a replay of Pan if there are any

I dont doubt that Pan is one of the best