The BEST war3 players on BFs

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
u c dark mage one of my at partners plays really well ud but that doesn't mean he is invincible i seen him lose because it's always some1 better that u are. maybe that why the best isn't very accurate.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheheh on thing aragon fiends don't own hunts but i think u got fiends faster then he got hunts. the secret is..harass and who gets what first.

I'll have a look at ur replay ;).

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya....you do that. Maybe he didn't get things fast enough....but it doesn't matter I still beat the sad excuse for a level 11.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheheheh lvl 11 doesn't say a thing i played lvl 16 players that came below me. but u know...i sometimes screw up and forget to make wells. especially when i do double aow ><. anyway u were better and u kicked his ass ..that's all it matters in the end anyway ;)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Very very true. His APM's were better than mine....which I thought was weird. I had like 80 APM's and he had like 96 APM's...I still beat him regardless.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
that clicking thing worths shit, trust me. i did although saw something rather weird..if i click multiple times in the beging of the game my wisps are created faster. maybe just my impression.

ur wining isn't in ur mouse but in ur hotkeys for ur units and heros as well ur buildings. for that u don't even have to click a thing :D.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It can be worth shit if the person rally point spams at the beginning with his rally points....which quite a few players do.....just to boost their APM. I don't do that however, because that just makes the APM incorrect, and is not a very good indication of your micro abilites.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
aragon trust me on this one ur micro isn't in clicking with that damned mouse :p..micro means hotkeys more than anything.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Micro is when you move almost dead units out of the battle so they don't die. Micro is evening out the damage dealt to your units amongst other units. You should never lose a unit to the creeps if you are microing correctly. If you do lose a unit to the creeps...you need to work on micro.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
meh aragon that's the top of the iceberg dude. that's basic micro and i agree, but i doubt u'll be able in a team lets say when u got 80-outta 80 food of units to micro each one of them. true micro are ur hotkeys like.. press 2+h+h+h gets me 3 hunts press 1 i go back to my army press F1 i select my first hero..i press 3 i go to my huntress hall press 4 that my aowind..and so on...that's micro
u press shit and tab ...

u know blizz had something like...if ur enemy figured out the hotkeys before u...u are in big! trouble and yes that's true.
not click here click there...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
meh aragon that's the top of the iceberg dude. that's basic micro and i agree, but i doubt u'll be able in a team lets say when u got 80-outta 80 food of units to micro each one of them. true micro are ur hotkeys like.. press 2+h+h+h gets me 3 hunts press 1 i go back to my army press F1 i select my first hero..i press 3 i go to my huntress hall press 4 that my aowind..and so on...that's micro
u press shit and tab ...

u know blizz had something like...if ur enemy figured out the hotkeys before u...u are in big! trouble and yes that's true.
not click here click there...
Bei can control 80 units and micro them all. ;) However I cannot, and most people can't.

I didn't know you could press h to select a single huntress in a group....hmm. I am always pressing buttons, but I still rely on the mouse, you need it to move units in and out of battle.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
bei....:rolleyes that guy played so many games no wonder he can. but im talking about a regular that has a life beside playing ladder all day long.
ur mouse should be a very little part of ur micro usage but yes indeed u try to save them but if u save them all, all the time what's the use for so much gold :p...u gotta let a few to die...so u can use that rod of necromancery :D...hehehe. well i hope u get what i mean anyway.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct you will always lose units (even bei does). Rod of necromancy = ownage! I love that item.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Omg!You are right Aragorn ,it is sth I havent updated from my regist date.Is this why nobody 'sees' me ??Im online everyday.Omg!Im an idiot :eek:

Guys why dont you pay attention,I know it's not the best replay but when I tell you to see a replay you SHOULD see it, arent you interested to see a rush Hum&NE vs Orc&Ud the link is in the upper posts.

You are right but Im talking about BF players so it is obvious who loses and who wins when we make battles,VBadGirl

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol faint try they hack, nobody is that good to be able to mciro and entire army unit by unit spell by spell hero by hero.

dark mage nobody is ignoring u or saying u aren't good enough to be listen to...the only thing is this section is not as active as others are that why some haven't been dl-ed yet. but don't dispair.

play with professionals...if u mean bei and tillerman and hasu elf and these sorta guys..no1 in bf will ever stand a chance against them ..so there is ur answer to the original question :p.

i ask for a tournament who is with me?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
lol faint try they hack, nobody is that good to be able to mciro and entire army unit by unit spell by spell hero by hero.

dark mage nobody is ignoring u or saying u aren't good enough to be listen to...the only thing is this section is not as active as others are that why some haven't been dl-ed yet. but don't dispair.

play with professionals...if u mean bei and tillerman and hasu elf and these sorta guys..no1 in bf will ever stand a chance against them ..so there is ur answer to the original question :p.

i ask for a tournament who is with me?
Most of them don't hack. They are just so intune to the game that they can predict very well. They are also so good that it seems like they hack too. ;)

I would play in a tourny with ya...except i have work to do.... :(
Stupid chores...

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
In other words, they're Newtypes, just like Mobile Suit Gundam :p

So that means then Silver-Guy, Ultimas, etc etc are hackers then VBad? Hm..

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
how other way fain? and who is that silver guy anyway never heard of him.

to have 150 wins and only 2 loses what lvl does it makes him?

lemme tell u what ultimas is..and absolute AT whore the most drity one i have ever seen :D.

he played 90 games the rest of 700 he got them in at and excuse me but is not had to get. to win in at like every time u get to lvl 5 with one team u get another and so on.
and he got with silver guy 78 win and 13 loses. that's a normal good record i don't see the 150-2 u mentioned.

and silver guy got 639-124.... most of those 600 game done by at also. i see a very good player but not exceptional.