The BEST war3 players on BFs

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well Everybody who thinks is so good with any race and deserves to play with professionals poste here.I expect some fair answers I really want to see who is good.

In this thread you are free to post what you think about yourself so be fair.

Im incredibly good with humans but Im owned by others as good as me and stronger .I am defeated even by weaker if in team and the other is a jerk with who you cant make attacks together.I still have a lot to learn becuase I know what the ideal war3 player is-sth that few can become

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Well, in my personal opinion, Pan is probably the best player here (except for maybe Swooper). I am not as good as him but I am getting better. We AT every once and a while, that is why I know.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
look at war3 ladder northrend enough_big_talk :) im not doing bad till now. ok lemme think. at this moment 19-2 solo. 15-1/2 team. i did 2 at but not anymore ;( i lost both cus teh allyz suxed! ( 1 had good stats... he totally suxored! )

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i wouldnt say pan is the best player i saw him playing. he is ok he is not a bad player although but he can improve. swooper yes he is good and i think theroy is another good player maybe better than pan...or he used to be a while ago.

Another good player is avanlox..or i think he is.

I am not a bad player i could be very good if! i decide to be constant in laddering which i am not. i prefer those stupid customs over ladder.

I am in fact very good in team as me and a few other clan members have a pretty good record(at)...we gotta keep regular ><!

im 25 wins away from my sexy dott :) and 525 from my super sexy kotg :D.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have to say I've improved alot quickly, but nobody here has seen me play. I'll be glad to AT with people, my AIM is "Triple Triad" and I'm an Azeroth player. You'll probably find me on with "Carbide-" in The-Feared's clan channel.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
i wouldnt say pan is the best player i saw him playing. he is ok he is not a bad player although but he can improve. swooper yes he is good and i think theroy is another good player maybe better than pan...or he used to be a while ago.

Another good player is avanlox..or i think he is.

I am not a bad player i could be very good if! i decide to be constant in laddering which i am not. i prefer those stupid customs over ladder.

I am in fact very good in team as me and a few other clan members have a pretty good record(at)...we gotta keep regular ><!

im 25 wins away from my sexy dott :) and 525 from my super sexy kotg :D.
I beat Theroy with Orcs, and trust me, I suck as Orcs. As for Swooper, I almost beat him, I just had my window minimized on the last battle.

As for Avalonx... I wouldn't know

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well all i can say for my self is that im about have a 65%win record with NE and UD until about level 12 then things get rough and my % will drop i guess you can say Im a Noob with potential, and will only get better.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Team or Solo, because that makes a huge difference.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
I beat Theroy with Orcs, and trust me, I suck as Orcs. As for Swooper, I almost beat him, I just had my window minimized on the last battle.

As for Avalonx... I wouldn't know
If you suck with orcs dont you play with undead?I think I should try you,I would love to make human VS undead.No doubt,you are strong with UD but stronger than me?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
he was trying to impress i guess.

i remeber u pan from vanilla. FT is another thing and i remeber forged or some guy beat the crap outta you coz u sat there in ur base like a newb :p. as i said u might improved lately but when we were playing together u weren't shining. theroy isn't a very good player either he makes lots of mistakes like not creeping and has few isues with his micro..anyway that was when we were at-ing...now i have no knowlegde.

we should ask swooper or just organize a tournament and see the new skills everyone has...whatta ya all say?

mage hum against ud is like a joke..hum are absolutely killing ud :p...better spell casters, better AOE....anyway...

i believe we can kaldaris..show ur shinning sword and lets have a clan duel :D.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed VBadGirl!

Im glad to see that you think so-Humans are better!!

You know it's good to know our accounts but let's arrange battles all and we will discuss later who is better.You havent seen me playing but you should know how I play with humans

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
well, i was once lvl 32, when i played in my prime, and i never hacked - ever... if that is any good in today's standards, i don't know ;)

I maybe leaving as your faithful war3 mod soon, so... ah, stay cool you good playesrs :D

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
ud have to crative to win now is not enough to mass ghouls and necros to win..they way it used to be and is not enough to masss fiends and statues either... i findplaying ud pretty complicated but i do have friends that play ud very sucessfuly. the only way to fight humans is cript lord and dark ranger with silence maxed up...no able to cast..dead humans and any other races i must say.

I never said i am good ..far from it...still learning :p..but u are free to come and chalenge us. come to channel clan dmz and ask for shandy. im shaman and most likely to be online also :D.

avanlox u always get me with that avy...i go like..wtf is renzo doing here?..oh wait is avanlox ><!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I havent seen how Pan plays but i think i know what he uses...

I will show a replay of how good ud player is my friend even if I lose ,he is indeed the best-between normal and rather insane(he doesnt play bnet that's why Im not saying any level).
But just look here and dl the replay please,
http://battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41049

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Pan plays as UD, as do I. They are a very effective team if used correctly. But obvioulsy you need to use them correctly. If you don't do the right stuff you can be screwed right off the bat.

I am not nearly as good as some of you here, my ladder stats are below. Have fun laughing at the large amouts of losses but when I play you you willl be surprised. :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok since the thread is for best players wont you see how the best undead I know is owned .Download the upper replay PLEASE.

Frankly Im not in any clans but I dont think I need them right now-well if somebody inivtes me I may agree.Nevertheless I want to play with Pan,Kaldaris,Swooper,AvalonX or even you Aragorn