The beggining

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
tell me why you joined battleforums and when.

i was on a search engien when this site came up, i looked through the archives and saw how nice everything was and how friendly everybody was (some of them).i joined so i can enhance my gaming experiense for almighty Starcraft. and d2 but thats too hard.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I joined about 7 and a half months ago, and I have no clue why. I think it was on a search engine, but hard to remember so long ago

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I joined somewhere in the beginning of March, I was searching for guedit help.(I couldn't get guedit to work, Now it does) I got an account here and then I asked my question. Nobdoy has answered my thread ever since. Then I started to get alot of homework in april - may. So when the virus hit here, My account got deleted and I had to get a new one.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
meh Lexigirl saidsomething bout b.net starting to pay to play then i was borad and stayed

IDefy

Reaction score
i dont recall how i joined, i was in computer class with some friends and we stumpled upon it. i joined in late may

i think i joined for d2 cuz i play a lot

DDRaddict

Reaction score
i joined cuz i was searching for a bot. i started lurking here in dec but joined in feb. and i've stayed since

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
I joined in Novemeber. It was on a search engine. I didnt plan on staying so I made up a stupid name "Irishdrunk" and I admit I came here for coughhackscough. I dont hack anymore btw (I despise it now). When I did start posting it was only in the Warcraft forums. Then I slowly moved on to the Asylum (while it was a good and fun place to go) and then to chit chat.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I actually remember the Lexigurl saying something like in September... so i came looked around... didnt make an account just went back to playing D2 and then I came upon this site again in late February/Early March and I joined and made an account

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I joined sometime in June. I joined for the Diablo 2Hacks section, but I quickly learned they suck, and later discovered the all so cool Chit-Chat section!!

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Lexigirl told me about this place in september, Came across the botting section and downloaded JED. I came back in november when I needed help with it, I registered then...

Teddy

Reaction score
i stumbled across here in december looking for a bot with a different accnt.. posted a few times.. then placebo scrwed it up.. didt work after that.. so now i have this

Kitty

Reaction score
I came here mid-November, because Pamela_14f (a bot) told me to. She kept telling me about how Battle.net is going to start charging.

I visited the site, and I registered. I tried out talking in here, and I liked it. So I stayed. First, in the D2 section, because I used to be such a junkie, then I carried over to the general forums.

Now I stay because of the people, because of general section, and because of my position as a mod.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Some little dumb kid in b.net started spamming about this

That was what back in feb i think... Got to busy and didnt end up signing up till may

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
I got banned from warcraftiii.net forums for spamming, so i went on a search engine and looked for another site with warcraft 3 forums. And here i am today.

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I stumbled across this BF b/c I was looking for places where I could post my DII items and trade with others. I stayed in the Diablo forums since I didn't play WC or SC. Trading here got old, and I almost left. I then noticed that the Chit-Chat forum had just as many (if not more than) posts as Diablo Hacking. I then began posting in Chit-Chat and haven't stopped yet. :D