The Art's Burning Wrath

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Realm' started by Tacitus, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    accidental double post, too lazy to move cut and move
     
  2. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    ooc: moving along...

    BOT:
    *Golden silvery blood runs out from several stab wounds in May's back. She stands for a moment in disbelief of her injuries as the Gem glows birghtly. She nows in the back of her mind that no one, not even Ryu can come to her aid*

    May (quietly, voice shaking): I'm...bleeding...

    *Her eyes turn pure white as the Gem is shrouded in a red darkness. Animus Caritas jumps to her hand as its flame burns with a renewed strength*

    May: ...and there the champion was hit...

    *a bright blue light engulf her as she hits the ground, the blood loss getting to her*

    May: ...the single wound not mortal, but the lifeblood flowing...

    *she lies in a pool of blood as the militia step back a few steps, uncertain of whats going on, and flee in fear. her blood stains her weapons*

    May ...and as her sight faded...

    *two of the adamantine golems walk up to her, bash their heads together and hold each other for support, preparing to stamp on her*

    May: ...death...came...to...her...as neither friend...nor foe...

    *time slows to a crawl as the two golems bring their feet down upon her....*
     
  3. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    [color=royal blue]Gregorian takes several steps back as he can see in Lita the power he hadn't expected. Fascia lies, dieing, now. He cannot regain his footing as Lita begins to walk forward and Ryu seems to fade in and out of existance. Ryu looks angelic, as that is the form he has adopted from Lita. Lita then feels something odd, as if a part of herself were reaching out to something. Then, it happens... Ryu turns into what seems like nothing more than a silvery/golden light.

    Lita: What...
    Ryu: *only Lita can hear* I told you. To accept this power...
    Lita: I understand...

    The light that was Ryu merges with Lita, the two temporarily becoming one -- just long enough for Lita to master her new power and to defeat Gregorian. Now will be the true test for Lita. SoulLore working now, within Lita. All time on the battlefield seems to stop for Lita, feeling content for, possibly, the first time in her life.

    Lita: I see... Will today mark the end of the destruction that follows me?

    Time resumes it's normal beat, and Lita stares down Gregorian -- a growing rage within her.[/color]
     
  4. D.F.I.

    D.F.I. Member!

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2002
    Messages:
    684
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    44 Francis St Marrickville Syd
    Gregorian: Master...give me the strength to defeat her.......

    Gregorian draws power from all that is dead and destroyed around him.

    Lina: Now....the real test shall begin. Light Blaster!

    Lina charges at Gregorian with frightening speed. Gergorian however blocks Lina's first attack with ease.

    Gregorian: You're not that strong after all.....
    Lina: YOu're so nieve.....

    Lina easily dodges Gregorian's counterattack, and proceeds to attack Gregorian again. This time, Gregorian barely is able to block, her attack.

    Gregorian: This can't be!
    Lina: Yes...I grow more powerful every time......

    Gregorian is swept of his feet, and falls onto a dead militia. He gets up. A deep wound could be seen on his side.

    Gregorian: This cannot be......
     
  5. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *Within the golden globe around outpost 8, time seems to stop as the two golems leave their feet merely a foot off the ground. Not by choice, but by force. A dim red light shines underneath, so dim it is only visible to May.*

    May (weakly): ...but his love held true...

    *she passes out as a field of white light fills the entire globe. Soon red beams of light streak out from where she was laying, and a blue glow swirls through the almost tangible light. The lights begin to swirl around and mix until all that is left is a black void. After what seems to be an eternity, the globe falls away and the void disperses. The only thing that remains is two swords sticking out of the ground and a human sized box with marking all across the side. Blue runes flash across the sides.*
     
  6. D.F.I.

    D.F.I. Member!

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2002
    Messages:
    684
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    44 Francis St Marrickville Syd
    Lina: Now....
    Gregorian: You have injured me. I have expected this........now...
    Lina: Now what?
    Gregorian:....the darkness shall fill the hearts of my enemies.....they shall feel the wrath....

    Gregorian summons, and throws the Spear. Lina has no chance to dodge it. THe spear pierces her side, and falls to the ground behind her. Lina looks down, and sees blood. Lina feels pain coming from the wound.
     
  7. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *With the fading of the golden globe, waves of troops begin teleporting to the point where the outpost should be, surprised to find only a large magical box. They try and open it in many ways, but all attempts end in the one trying to open it flying into a field of militia.*

    Battlemaster: Damned box!!!

    *he brings his axe down upon it, it strikes the box and shines with a bright blue light and explodes as the Battlemaster goes flying straight into an Adamantine Golem. His head explodes on impact, blood streams down the fron of the golem as his body hts the ground with a thud. The box remains unharmed.*
     
  8. Tidus

    Tidus Member!

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2003
    Messages:
    297
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    The RPR
    OOC: Jan, i never said i copioed the poison, i merely used it and tested it so that I could make more power poisons. I didn't do anything aginst you're... rules.

    *Cloud*I must train.... i need to help my friends. Tidus, are you with me?

    *Tidus*Or course, I'd never abandon you when you need something this badly... Let's go.

    *Cloud summons up power from within, and combines it with some from Tidus to conjure up the strongest creature they could. It is horribly misshapen and distorted, so none can tell what it could have been. Tidus and Cliud begin to strengthen it so they can battle it at their fullest.*

    *Tidus*Cloud, are you ready?

    *Cloud*Aren't I always?

    *The battle begins slowly, a few punches here, a few energy blasts there... but the battle continues to heat up, the creature hitting harder with every blow, Cloud and Tidus charging up more and more... Soon, the battle can be felt by many from miles away, startling the people and worrying many...*

    *TownsmanWhat on Earth is that?

    *Wife*I don't know, dear... It seems as if a great battle is going on... I only hope no one is being hurt..

    *Cloud*Hmm.... I must train my newest skills, hone my older ones... I must be ready for anything...

    *Cloud charges up for Onmislash, a newly gained ability he isn't quite prepared for...*

    *Cloud*TAKE THIS!!!

    *Tidus runs for cover as Cloud unleases his attack in a mindnumbing outburst of energy... Cloud does manage to hit the creature serveral times, mortaly wounding the beast... but he also hit himself on the final blow, dealing himself great pain and major damages to most of his body*

    *Tidus*Cloud, are you alright?*To the Beast*Stop! he is hurt!

    *The beast slowly backs away, frightened... Although his main purpose is a training dummy, he has feelings as well... he knows Cloud is in danger, and tries to help by binding the wound with bandages...*

    *Cloud*Ughh.... I need to work on that.... I feel... awful....

    *Tidus*I can see that... I'll try some of my healing techniques, but they aren't very strong yet... If it dosen't work, try this potion I made...

    *Cloud*Thanks, I owe you one. Let's get back to training...
     
  9. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *Slowly the runes fade away as two damantine golems walk up to the chest, flanking another Battlemaster*

    Battlemaster: Well now, lets see what treasures can be found within this guarded box.

    *a booming voice shakes the ground as he approaches, echoing throughout the entire valley*

    ???: STAY BACK! DO NOT DISTURB THE ONE WHO RESTS WITHIN. REGAINING STRENGTH TO REAWAKEN.

    Battlemaster (shouting to the winds): You cannot control me! I'll do as I wish!

    *As he touches the box a spectral form appears with a hirlwind motion. Slowly the Battlemaster reaches for the box once again, but falls apart. All that remains is a pile of shattered bone and a pool of blood. All his skin seems to have been sliced so many times nothing remains. All in the vicinty, save the box, are covered with the blood of the Battlemaster. The Spectre stands watch over the box.*

    ???: DISTURB HER NOT!

    *the rest of the "army" looks around, then stare at the spectre in disbelief. Some try to approach the box, but their skin is flayed from their bones long before they can act*
     
  10. Kaldaris

    Kaldaris BattleForums Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2003
    Messages:
    2,896
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    Kennewick, WA
    *A mysteriously dark cloaked figure steps out of a what seems to be a stretched shadow...?*
    *The figure begins to cast a spell and one of the golems frozen in place. The spell was casted to perfection.*
    *Figure shrinks back into the shadows, leaving the piercing memory of green gleaming eyes, and a single damning sentence,
    "The danger doesnt always lurk in front of you heroes, nor your back, look... -within- you......*
     
  11. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    OOC: D.F.I. I can't do anything with Ryu until either you kill Gregorian or Lina dies. He is "merged" with her!! Please finish you battle!!
    BOT:
    [color=royal blue]
    As Aphra and Tsukin`asu are watching Lina fight, they cannot help but think of Ryu. They fear for one they love, one as a sister and one as something...possibly more. Then they hear his voice, reaching out to them. Aphra! Tsukin`asu! May needs assistance! Go to her! As they words finish ringing in their heads, they disappear and a few of the heros become worried -- though some know that Ryu has to have done something. They reappear where the Box containing May is, and Aphra feels drawn to it.

    Tsukin`asu: *seeing the bodies around it* Aphra? Aphra?!
    Aphra: May is calling me... I also hear... I also hear Trias!
    Tsukin`asu: That Guardian you told me about?!
    Aphra: Yes.

    Aphra approaches the box, her pure intentions and soul felt by Trias, and by May. As she reaches for it, Trias presence leaves, and Aphra is permitted to touch the box. He then whispers to her telling her what to do, as Tsukin`asu prepares herself to protect Aphra, as some militia have mustered courage to begin an approach.[/color]
     
  12. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *A warm wind blows through the valley, filling the hearst of the heroes with light and love. A faint voice speaks upon the winds*

    Voice: I release her unto your care...

    *the winds rushes until a tornado picks up. The bodies of the dead are seen fluing through the air, burning. The ashes float down covering the remanants of Outpost 9. As they gaze upon the box it flashes with a blue light as a golden globe errects itself around the ruins. A great rush of winds swirls around the box, as if someone taking a great gasping breath. The box explodes with a blue light. As the luminescence fades May's floating white form glows with a faint blue light. As she is turned upright by an invisible hand and she stands upon her own two feet, a shining armor made of pure diamond forms over her skin and encloses around her. She looks up at you with a content smile upon her face.*

    May: ...and with the power of the endless love, the savior returned...
     
  13. D.F.I.

    D.F.I. Member!

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2002
    Messages:
    684
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    44 Francis St Marrickville Syd
    Lina: Damn this.......
    Gregorian: Indeed.....you are still too weak for me.....

    Gregorian charges at Lina, swords in hand. Lina is able to dodge his first strike easily. She counters with a shoulder charge. Gregorian is stunned momentarily, and gives Lina the time to properly power up her sword.

    Gregorian: What's this?
    Lina: This is.....the end.

    Lina throws the sword at Gregorian.

    Gregorian: Indeed...this is soo....

    THe sword multiplies into about fifty. Everyone is surprised.

    Gregorian...what the??
    Lina: So....

    Gregorian, still feeling the effects of the shoulder charge, is unable to dodge the swords. HE is impaled with about ten. The rest disappear.

    Gregorian: Damnit......but this is not the end.....
    Lina: How is it?
    Gregorian: I have never died......I shall not...I will not....
    Lina: Then you will.

    Lina mutters something under her breath.

    Gregorian: Now what....master....
    Liana: It is too late for you. Goodbye......Gregorian.
    Gregorian: How is it?
    Liana: She has proven herself. It will take me too much strength to ressurect you....and to let her kill you again would be a waste of my time.

    Liana disappears. Gregorian collapses, looking dead.
     
  14. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *The many militia and other warriors in the ruins of outpost nine look upon this holy sight with great fear. Sensing impending doom.*

    May: We will leave them for now. There has been enough death on this spot for one day.

    *The diamond armor slowly sinks into her skin and disappears completely*

    May: Come! Let us return to outpost 8 and finish this. I can feel a dark presence leaving this world as we speak.
     
  15. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    [color=royal blue]As Lina feels the very essence of Gregorian leave this realm, and the rest, forever, she can feel great relief. She also feels sadness, and Ryu feels it too. Fascia's life was forced out this day; though, he is still alive for the moment. Ryu, still merged with Lina, has her open a portal using his energy. May, Aphra, Tsukin`asu, and Ryu walk through (he used the portal to seperate himself). Lina falls to the ground, and begins to weep.

    Ryu: *kneeling; dragonoid form* I am sorry, Lina. There is nothing we could have done, and he knew it.
    May: Outpost 9 is in ruins.
    Dark Blade: Good. We can report that this place is taken. Gregorian actually had a use![/color]
     
  16. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *May stands staring to the southeast for a moment*

    May: *Sighs* Lets rest up for one hour, then we move out. Your first target: Outpost 7.

    *She leaves, walking off the the west. An hour later she returns, The Foolsmiter slung over one shoulder, covered in blood, and her longsword resting on the other, glowing deep red*

    May: Right! Get Up! You guys are moving out now! Ryu, you're taking me to Outpost #1. I will draw them there while you assault Outpost 7. You have two minutes, get going.
     
  17. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    [color=royal blue]Ryu spreads his wings and two portals open before him. Aphra walks up to one and sends a small item through. It is unapparent what it was, but Ryu and Aphra know its importance. Soon after, she walks through followed by Tsukin`asu.

    Ryu: They just arrived at Outpost 7. May, the other leads to Oupost 1. Are you sure you don't need assistance?[/color]
     
  18. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *She stares back into his eyes for a moment.*

    May: I'll be fine, Trias watches over me. Besides, you guys will need all the help you can get. I dare not tell the others, but there's enough soldiers teleporting around to completely demolish the Rurikans and the Neutral townships three times over. I gaurantee that you shall see me again... I shall not fall here today. Now Go!

    *She rushes into the portal to Outpost #1 and takes off, arrows immediately starts flying towards her. They all hit her skin and go flying. She begins making attack runs on the large groups of militia. Soon large groups begin Teleporting in from the 6 remaining outposts*
     
  19. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    [color=royal blue]Ryu closes the portal to Outpost 1 and steps through to Outpost 7. He can feel the energy in the air as the others prepare to attack. Ryu flies into the sky and casts Meteor Shower (uber spell ^_^) upon the unsuspecting masses.

    Ryu: That is only our openning gambit!
    Tsukin`asu: Alright! Let's move!

    The group begin to rush the Outpost, which has already lost much of its hard structure. Aphra moves much more slowly, stealing herself to prepare all the healing spells she can. Tsukin`asu knocks her bow, and prepares to take out as many approaching soldiers as she can.[/color]
     
  20. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *Soon most of the outposts, save Outpost 1 are running on a skeleton crew. May, seeing that most of the forces have arrived, packed into the outpost, rises far into the air, spells wizzing past her. She starts making grand gestures, her hands glowing. From that point a huge dome encloses the outpost. She knows that her space for flying ahs just been cut way down, but now they are trapped here while the others take out the remaining outposts.*

    May: I only hope I can give them enough time...

    *She dives into the massive army, Holy Avenger and Animus Caritas in hand. She slices thrpugh the weaker militia and damages many of the better fighters. The fight is long and hard. May takes several hits in her many attack runs. In one of her less lucky runs, an Adamantine golem smashes her arm into a useless mass.*
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.