The Art's Burning Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The cross, pure from a distance. Has obviously been corupted when looked at up close. It is pitted and twisted with black liquids, a mockery of a once holy symbol. There is one word written across the broad section, written in the blood of a small child whom lays brutally slayed at it's base, MAY. She looks at the cross for a moment, then falls to her knees and begins to cry*

May (pulling herself together she speaks quietly to herself): So much death, even if some have died through their own folly and desire for war, the rest have died through sheer maliciousness.

*May turns from the unholy sight, staring out across the wastelands, fully taking in the destruction all around her. Her jaw drops slightly, as she takes in the sight from a different perspective.* RYU! Come up here, you may want to see this.

ooc: most parts here were given to me, or inspired by Jans

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: And I have little idea of what's going on... Oh well.
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: *walking up to May* What is it?!
May: *pointing at what she sees* L...look!
Ryu: *turning around and looking at where she points* What in the 12 powers!

Ryu runs over to the what he just saw, a new rage boiling within him. He stands looking at it, head dropped. He clenches his fist before moving forward again...[/color]

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*There, scrawled across the land for miles around and now visible from five stories up. Lies a message for Ryu.*

RYU AMERESE

*It's burned into the very ground, etched hundreds of feet in the grounds by a powerful blast. The stink of corrupted dragon magic is heavy in the air and burned around his name is a message in an ancient dialect of dragonic. It's a challenge, a challenge for a duel with Giles Marlin. But it's not just a challenge, it's a threat as well. If Ryu chooses not to battle Giles promising to repeat this act ten-fold for every day he has to wait beyond the choosen time. Ryu will know when that time comes, and he had better be at his best.*

May: Are you..?

Ryu: I

*He's cut off abruptly, as blood begins to gush from the mound below their feet, long red rivers of blood trailing down the hill to pool on the ground. Then the howling begins, an awful soul wretching sound, the sound of thousands of souls being cruelly totured. The souls of the slain, all trapped within the mound until moments ago. The shine forth, all screaming horribly as they are tortured with every evil they have experienced in their lives as well as the killing blows that took their lives.*

*The souls shine with a sickening green light, screaming in eternal torment. Screaming, not for release, because they cannot find any release.*

*But that, is the least of your problems. As the glows, something on the ground responds. The "grass" stiffens and glints sinisterly. They reveal their true forms, billions upon trillions of crystaline needles all glistening with an instantly lethal poison. They glint and flicker in the light of tortured souls, promising death to all those around.*

OoC: Wow, we're finished for now. ^_^ I hope you all liked it! I was on a bit of a sadistic streak tonight but that made it all that much better. Those needles will kill anyone on the ground if you move even the slightest bit, even if it's straight up. I'll let you all figure out how to get out of THIS little trap. xDDDDD

OoC2: BAD DFI BAD! *Smack SMACK!* The Marlin brothers are in no way shape or form connected to your Lich person. They did this to send a message to Ryu and May and hopefully kill some of you. BAD!!!!!!!

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina: Disgusting. So much death.......who would do such a thing?
Fascia: Even Gregorian would not.......I wonder......

Fascia sniffed the air. He smelt something similar.

Fascia: Hmmm.....my nose is stuffed up....

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: ok, crisis averted, but you really gotta get AIM man, it would make this a hella lot easier.

BOT:
*May looks down upon the needles as she realizes what they are and what this means*

May: EVERYONE STOP MOVING!

*As everyone stops and looks around at the needles, May's Gem begins to glow with a blue light, getting brighter every few seconds*

(in May's head)
Gem: It is time to test what it is you have drawn from me and my love.
May: What are you doing?
Gem: You'll see, just hold on tight.

*the Gem gets brighter and brighter until it is impossible to look upon, and then a red light bursts forth from within, when it fades May lies on the ground, needles all over her body. She twitches a few times and stops moving.*

[everybody]: May!

*several make a motion to go to her aid, but stop remembering the needles. The Gem glows brightly a few more times and May's body is enveloped in red and blue light, but there is no effect.*

Ryu (slight sorrow in his voice): May...

*Ryu flies dow to pick her up, but finds no way to move her without somehow getting needles in another party member in one way or another.*

Ryu: It can't end like this...

*With this a bright coral colored light bursts forth from the Gem as May begins twitching again*

May (into the ground):...and it was destroyed, the could was gone from their minds...

*she slowly stands, she obviously looks weakened. Her skin shines with a dull light as the sun reflects off of it, the shine slowly fades and her skin returns to normal.*

May: ...for the coming of a new savior was complete...

*All the needles fall from her body as they burst into flames on their way to the ground.*

May: ...for their savior had unlocked the past...

*May concentrates hard upon her Gem until winds of extreme force swirl around the Brigade as they are lifted off the ground and slowly become as smoke and mists. With a sudden jolt they fly across the lands at high spped until they arrive in Kivicks. As soon as they arrive May falls to her knees*

May: ...but at the highest price...

*she falls unconscious and hits the ground*

ooc: game unpaused!!! take that Jans!

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina: Shit....May.....this cannot be happening....
Fascia: Man....May....I'm sure she'll live. Hopefully, the Gem will have saved her.
Lina: The Gem?
Fascia: You have not noticed? *Lina shakes her head* Okay then....
Lina: So what does it do?
Fascia: I do not know........but it saved her.
Lina: Oh.....*closes her eyes*..I see....she does have a bit of lifeforce left......*starts to cry*
Fascia: What is wrong, Lina?
Lina: I just cannot stand this anymore!! All this death, destruction.....
Fascia: Lina....please don't cry....

2ND EDIT: My Name? DDN2004, I I just reinstalled it....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Okay... How did Ryu fly? He is in his human form... You might want to change that his gem activated and wings sprouted from his back. Just a thought.
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: Aphra, it might be a good idea to check her.
Aphra: Okay.

Aphra kneels down and begins to run her hands over the unconcious May. A slight glow is seen coming from them as she is searching in ernest to find any sign of injury or poison, or any other negative effects.

Tsukin`asu: Why didn't your aura seem to work?
Ryu: Hmm? I don't know. Perhaps it was how many needles took hold.
Aphra: What if...?
Ryu: I was thinking the same thing. The poison may be made from dragon's blood.
Lina: Aura?
Ryu: Yes. There is a force that extends about 30' from my body. It stops any instant death effects to anyone that is that close to me.
Fascia: Ah. You are an interesting one, Ryu.
Ryu: Thank you. But it's a much harder life.
Aphra: *standing up* There is nothing wrong with her...that I can handle, anyway.
Ryu: *quitely* Hmm? May, don't let this get to you. *out loud* Take her somewhere she can rest.

Ryu walks off without another word. Aphra and Tsukin`asu pick up May and head for the inn.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: BAM, as for the whole Ryu flying thing, just screw it, lets not nit pick with details

BOT:
*Ryu takes May to the inn and sets her down in a bed which the Kivicks governement is paying for, even if they don't know it yet. For the next 2 days May lays motionless, but during the second night with sudden flashes of red, blue, and a slight off-orange lights for her Gem, she bursts out of the bed and rushes outside and stares at the stars, almost making sure that they're still there*

(in May's head)
May: What happened?
Gem: You have nearly completed learning all I have to teach you.
May: What more can there be? I mean you almost got me killed.
Gem: There was no way you would have actually died, your ties to this life are too strong. Not only do I need you, but so does HE.

May (speaking aloud): Yes,... I know...

*Ryu rus up behind May*

Ryu: What are you doing out of bed? You know you shouldn't be out here, you almost died.

May: No, not even close, Posions ar ehavng less and less effect on me with each passing day, I am already immune to all natural poisons, most magical, and I've developed a slight resistance to certain exotic poisons, as Trias demonstrated. He's set me in the right direction again, I no longer fear the Marlin brothers. All I fear now is the ending of this world and the death of my son.

*May stares at the stars as a off-orange light streaks across the sky flanked by a red and a blue*

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Walks into the inn where May is resting*

*Cloud*May... You're awake. You took a pretty hard hit there. You going to be ok?

*May*Yes, Cloud. I'll be fine. Thank you for your concern.

*Cloud*I don't know what we'd have done if we would have lost you. I took a sample of the poison, and I'm going to use it to help me learn to make stronger poisons. That will help us in our journey. May, if you get the chance, you might want to stop by the Smith's. He'll give you some realy nice special weapons for low prices, or free if I can talk him into it.

*May*Ok, I may stop by there later. Thanks, Cloud.

*Cloud*No problem.

*Cloud walks out of the inn and heads for the Smith's.*

*Cloud*Hi Blacksmith. How are you this fine day?

*Smith*Tired. I could hardly sleep last night. I had horrible nightmares of death and destruction.

*Cloud*Well I witnessed it first hand. I need some armor. Have any special armor that will make me stronger?

*Smith*Of cousre I do. What color would you like?

*Cloud*I think I'll take the Blue. It suits me.

*Smith*For you, that'll be...45 thousand gold.

*?????*Let me take care of that for you.*????? pays the Smith for Cloud's armor*

*Cloud*Is it you? Is it realy you?

*Tidus*Yes, it is. It's Tidus. Nice to see you again.

*Cloud*Hey, Smith, this is Tidus, he's always been kind of like a brother to me, ever since we first met.

*Smith*Well a friend of Cloud is a friend of mine. Welcome to the shop. You need anything?

*Tidus*I'd like some Red armor like the one Cloud bought, and a Dark Axe.

*Smith*That'll be 100 thousand gold please. That all?

*Tidus*yes, I have most other special wepons like these, and I only need one suit of armor at this time.

*Smith*Ok then. Come again!

I hope you didn't kind me introdusing Tidus this way. Click his name in the sentance before this one to view his stats/character sheet. If it won't let you in, then right click, then save target as and then you can view it. Delete it afterwards, because both of my charcters are constantyly upgraded, and you'll be stuck with an old version of it if you keep it. Once again, the link is here

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fascia heads towards the blacksmith. He walks past several buildings, its occupants eye him suspeciously.

Fascia: I need a better weapon......just for a while.

He walks into the blacksmith. Tidus is there.

Fascia: Smith.....
Smith: What do you want? Armor? A sword?
Fascia: A sword. Your best metal. And make it quick, or else.......
Smith: Oh...alright then.

Ten minutes later, a new steel sword was made. The smith hands it to Fascia.

Fascia: Hmm? This is poor quality......but it shall do for now. No payment until the next day.
Smith: What? You, come back here!
Fascia: Later. I could make better weapons than you.....but I do not have the time to.
Smith: Then why did you come here?
Fascia: Tidus said that you were good......but I didn't believe that you could've made a steel sword that fast.

Fascia pulls out a black crystal from his pocket. The Smith looks at it. Its energies seems to attempt to escape, but they cannot.

Fascia: You know what this is?
Smith: No, sir. What is...
Fascia: Do not ask questions. It shall be explained.....

Fascia places the crystal onto the sword. The crystal then glows with an unnatural light, and some sort of wispy wind surrounds the sword.

Fascia: Excellent....
Smith: Huh? What's happening?
Fascia: Do not ask. I shall explain it.

After thrity seconds, the crystal's light fades. The steel sword is now pitch black.

Fascia: The powers of the Dark is within this sword......the darkness shall power it...the Dark shall guide my hand.....
Smith: Err....
Fascia: This is my creation. The Crystal of Darkness. It helps me.....see through the dark. To read the souls of the dammed......to empower my weapons with its energies......now I have no use for it anymre...my life is nearly done.
Smith: Huh?
Fascia: You'll take this. Goodbye.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu is looking at the moon when Aphra walks up behind him. He then pulls out a coin and flips it to Aphra. She looks at it, then at him.

Aphra: What is this for?
Ryu: I want you to see about some more equipment for yourself.
Aphra: This is...this is too much.
Ryu: *walking up to her and taking her hand* I want you to have more.
Aphra: *seeing how much he's giving her* 45 plantinum?
Ryu: You and Tsukin`asu could use it.
Aphra: *this proposition brightening up her face* Okay!
Ryu: *smiling as she runs off* I can't stand seeing my sister sad. *looking at an odd, green, glistening object* Giles... You're only a half-dragon and managed to produce this with your blood...

Ryu stabs the needle directly into his forearm -- a scale, infact. He feels the initial pain, and the poison spreads quickly. He begins to sweet, but the pain quickly diminishes. Ryu stands up straigh and looks to where he "infected" himself.

Ryu: My aura still works on myself... I am immune to your poison. *looking to the moon* GILES!!

Meanwhile​

Aphra: Tsukin`asu?
Tsukin`asu: Yes?
Aphra: Ah! There you are! Ryu gave me 45 plantinum so we could go buy some equipment.
Tsukin`asu: Good. I could use some more special effect arrows.
Aphra: I...I don't know if I need anything, though.
Tsukin`asu: *grabbing Aphra* No worries! Let's go! Cloud mentioned a smith in town.

Tsukin`asu runs off holding fast to Aphra's hand. Aphra runs along after the initial surprise. They quickly come to where Cloud and Tidus are. Fascia, apparently, has already left (no, Aphra and Tsukin`asu did not have prior knowledge that he was there). Cloud and Tidus are engaged in small talk.

Cloud: Oh! Hello there!
Aphra: Hello. You recommended this shop, right?
Tidus: Of course he did. This guy's one of the best around.
Tsukin`asu: *looking over some wares* There are some decent things here...
Smith: Hmm? And elf, right?
Tsukin`asu: Yep.
Aphra: *bowing* We are from High-Deephaven.
Smith: "High"? *taken aback* As in "High"-Elves?!
Tsukin`asu: *picking up a bow and looking it over* Yes...
Smith: I guess I should consider that a compliment. The High-Elves have some of the best stuff around.
Tsukin`asu: Human wares are good to have though... This bow... It is a decent use of dwarven and elven smithing.
Smith: You like it? I can't let it go for less than... 2 plantinum.
Cloud: Hey! These are friends of mine, too!
Aphra: *handing over 2 plantinum* Here you go.
Cloud: *putting his hand to his forehead* No, no, no. You're supposed to fenagle (sp?) over the price.
Aphra: I don't see the point. We have enough money.
Smith: Here you go miss. I'll give it to you for half.
Tsukin`asu: Hold on to it. If I'm right, these arrows at half price is one plantinum.
Smith: *looking over the arrow bunch* Well... Yes, they are.
Tsukin`asu: Yes! I love self-replenishing arrows! And these are good ones, too.
Smith: Good. Then I'll keep both plantinum pieces.
Cloud: *shrugging* I give up... But... Where did you get the so much money?
Aphra: Oh! It's my brother's.
Smith: Whatever the case, I have some clerical armors and weapons.
Aphra: *rolling up her right sleeve* Better than this?
Smith: *looking over it; whistling* Nice! That has got to be the best mithril armor I've seen in a long time.
Tsukin`asu: Aphra, you know that nothing is better than that armor. It was enchanted by Martha especially for you.
Smith: *whistling again* Nope. I don't think I have anything that could beat that.
Tsukin`asu: Ryu knows you likely don't need anything. He wanted us to hang out for a while. Here now, I like this stuff. I think I can use a lot of it.

Tsukin`asu, Aphra, and the Smith continue to discuss, while Cloud interupts everyonce in a while to help fix the prices. Tsukin`asu picks up several types of arrows, a few bows, and some nicer armors.[/color]

Darz: I assume things went according to plan.
Giles: Unfortunately, no.
William: May used her clerical Wind Walk.
Darz: Ah, good move. But I assumed Ryu would use Wind Walk directly. I misread him.
Giles: What?! You never told me he could do that!
Darz: He couldn't before. It is my opinion that he learned it when he change.
William: When would that have been?
Darz: When he died.
Giles: What?! I wanted to kill him! When did he...?
Darz: Just a few days ago. Before our attack on that third outpost.
Giles: Then...
Darz: *smirking* He was revived.
Giles: I think we should go plan for the coming battle, William.
William: I agree.
Darz: *after they leave* Tiamat, he has escaped us again.
Tiamat: My brother has interfered. I wonder what my sister will do.
Darz: I'll leave the first battle to them.
Tiamat: Make sure the Brigade of the Avenging Light attacks Rurikan first. Let them get as far as possible. At the last possible moment, Giles and William will prove themselves.
Darz: Giles is the one who issued the challenge.
Tiamat: Allow him the honor of fighting Ryu first. It will prove your own strength in the process.
Darz: I'll leave a wake of bodies where ever he passes.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May sits in her bed staring out the window for a few moments, thinking over what has happened and trying to scry as to the location of the Marlin brothers, but to avail.*

May: Well, i geuss it would be best to walk around for a bit, stretch my legs.

*May reaches over and grabs a walking stick to help her get around, seeing as the poison still runs strong in her system. May hobbles outside, leaning heavily upon the walking stick, and looks around for some of the others. She eventually reaches the smith and enters.*

Aphra: May! You shouldn't be out of bed in your condition.

May: I can handle myself, but thank you for your concern. Hail smith! I need a few things repaired.

*She pulls out four weapons from her bag and unshethes her sword. The scythe is cracked down the shaft, the axe is slightly bent, the mace is twisted and dented, and the sledge is cracked straight through its head. As for her longsword, The Holy Avenger, it is pitted and scarred with traces of black blood and a dark residue. A flash of white light fill the room as her gown appears upon the counter and a cloak surrounds May*

May: As I am sure you are aware, the weapons need the normal repairs and such, but my gown need special attention. Many small pin-prick holes are dotted along the surface, counting somewhere in the thousands. Normally this gown can double as a waterskin. Now as for your payment.

*She reaches into her bag and flips the smith a small irregular coin*

Smith: I'm sorry mam, but this is not enough.

May: At first glance yes, but speak the command word, "Vixi" or "Vivo" will work, and the coin sparks to life and a small pile of coins are summoned to you. *as she was speaking two small piles of coins appeared before the smith, totalling around 7-12 platinum per pile* I just excpect to recieve free items from now on, well not technically free seeing as I gave you that little trinket. Be warned, it only works 2 times per week, any more and the coin will vanish from your hands for good.

*The smith takes her items and places them somewhere in back, then he returns*

Smith: Will there be anything else?

May: Yes, would you happen to have a helm, gauntlets, and greaves that would match my gown?

Smith: I think I might be able to find something close and adapt it.

May: I also need a few rings, an amulet, and some potions, where would be the best place to go for such things?

Smith: well, just cause I think you're a trustworthy person, I'll tell you of a special little place, here take this map. *hands her a small map*

May: Many thanks.

*May leaves, off to find this person the smith has sent her to.*

ooc: BAM, william is the poison one, Giles is the barbarian with a big ass sword

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud returns to the Smith*

*Cloud*So, have any of my friends come along yet?

*Smith*Yes they have. Your angel friend gave me this neat little coin as payment for any other visits she may have with me.*Shows Cloud the coin*

*Cloud*I've seen a few of those around. As a matter of fact, one might have come in handy for me at the time I bought my many new weapons and armours from you.

*Smith*Well we can't all have what we want now can we? Ohh, and before I forget, I went to visit a few friends of mine, and they helped me get this blade forged. It is probably the best you'll find. It was made in unison by the finest Dwarven Mithril and the handiwork of the finest Elven and Dwarven smiths. I give this to you as a token of our friendship. And here's something like it for your friend. I'm going out of town to try to get the smiths to make a couple more for the rest of your group, so come back later and get them. And here are a few special cases for them.

*Cloud*Why... this is the finest work I've ever seen. And I've seem some very fine work, including my friends weapons. I don't know how I can ever thank you enough. These must be worth a very large sum of money.

*Smith*As a matter of fact, it would be around 100 or more platnium pieces.

*Cloud*Wow. And you're giving these to us?

*Smith*Yes. I hope they serve you well. And if you wish, they can be enchanted with any power. If you can't do it yourself, some to me. Although I'm sure your skill is enough to do it.

*Cloud*Thank you. I'll be back tomorrow or the day after to pick up the rest.

*Smith*Ok. See you then.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC:
Tidus 1 plantinum = 100,000 gold
Tacitus Oops, my bad.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: *feeling Aphra and Tsukin`asu approach* Get anything good?
Tsukin`asu: Yes. I got a few bows and several fine arrows.
Aphra: Tsukin`asu picked out a cloak for the both of us. It has a thin mithril lining.
Ryu: You two can keep the extra money.
Aphra: I can't...
Ryu: Don't worry about it. I have a lot more where that came from.
Tsukin`asu: Besides, Aphra, we spent nearly half.
Ryu: *turning to them now* We must be prepared for anything.
Tsukin`asu: *handing Ryu a bag* That's why I got these for you.
Ryu: *looking inside it* Hmm? Good. Will you two be well defended?
Aphra: Yes. I picked out a Garda Shield.
Ryu: One time use shields... I hope its a summon tool.
Aphra: It is.[/color]

OOC: I'll describe things as I use them, and introduce them.
Garda Shield: A tool that summons a huge shield to that the summoner can move where s/he wants. The shield can absorb any one attack and deflect said attack back toward attacker. This tool is rechargable up to 5x per day, but recharges only 1x per rest period.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*After about two hours May returns to the smith looking quite a bit better and not leaning on the walking stick nearly as much, the smith looks up as she enters*

May: Smith, have you repaired any of my items as of yet?
Smith: Yes, I have repaired your armor and longsword, but the other items will take a bit longer.
May: You have my thanks.

*she takes them and leaves, her right hand is adorned with a ring that even gazing upon it seems to bring sorrow to the heart. After she leaves the smith she returns to the inn to lay down and rest for a while longer*

(in May's head)
Gem: You are recovering quickly, I never meant to cause you pain.
May: I know, i just enjoy your company during the quiet nights, maybe thats why i would always be drawn to battle. Not only to find you, but to take my mind off of finding you.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*So Tidus, have you trained any latley?

*Tidus*Why of course. So..

*Cloud*The usual?

*Tidus*Of course!

*Cloud and Tidus each draw blades, and prepare a few spells. Then they begin a visious battle. Both come out stronger, and more focused.*

*Cloud*Whew, that was fun!

*Tidus*Yep, I loved it!

*Cloud*Let's go to the Alchemist and get a few potions.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: speeding along....

BOT:
*Once May is finished recovering and everyone has had time to go through various trainings, shopping trips, and whatever May walks to the center of Kivicks from the smith, where she picked up her remaining items, and lets out a shrill whistle signaling to the others to join her there*

May (as the last arrives): Once again I am standing here in this square after a close call with the Marlin Brothers. Our next meeting with them will likely result in the death of either thousands, or just one. But anyhow, we must continue our mission, out of the 9 remaining outposts, 8 of them are within viewing distance of one another, and the Elite Siegers that have been sent there have been taken down quickly. This leaves us in a bad position. I suspect that if the alarm is raised, the Mages simply teleport the soldiers from the surrounding outposts to assist. Yet therein lies a weakness that we can exploit if Ryu is up for a bit of a quick traveling. I will be a decoy drawing the attention of the armies while Ryu will be portaling the rest of you between outposts and we will slowly whittle down their defences. This will be a risky mission for all of us, seeing as we could have nearly 100 Adamantine Golems surround a single one of us and rips us to pieces. *She slowly strentches her wings* Lets us begin, take us to outpost 9 near the ruins of Boscha.

*Ryu opens a portal to a small secluded area just outside outpost 9, from there they ready themselves for the calm before the coming storm, for the next outpost they go after could mean their doom.*

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fascia grabs his steel sword. It glints with dark energies, and is felt by everyone around him.

Fascia: Hmm....it is a bit too powerful.....
Lina: What is that?
Fascia: Do not ask, Lina. You will know eventually.
Lina: Why are you always like this?!
Fascia: Fine then. It's a sword of my own creation.
Lina: Oh...alright then. Can I hold it?
Fascia: No. Only few can hold my weapons, like Ryu and May.
Lina: Fine then. Let's go.
Fascia: Indeed.......

Fascia places a hand onto Lina's shoulder.

Lina: Err...why are you doing that?
Fascia: It's to protect you.
Lina: Err...that won't protect me. But thanks, anyway....
Meanwhile, in the Dark Dimension.....

Gregorian: I have done what you wished, master.
Liana: Good. They should be set for a surprise....
Gregorian: And if it fails?
Liana: It shall do enough damage for you to return and kill her.
Gregorian: Yes, master.

Gregorian opens a portal.

Liana: Your objectives are clear.
Gregorian: Yes, master.

Gregorian steps through the portal, to an unknown destination.

OOC: I have no idea what I'm talking about....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: That's okay. Oh! Tacitus, Ryu can create portals as a something similar to a free action, if you want to know. It's not quite that easy if it's a portal that is not "free-hanging" or surrounding Ryu.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: Alright, I suppose we're taking the rest of Kortugia (sp?) today.

Ryu looks around, so he can tell where it would be best to portal to. He's coming back. That portal... It goes to a realm I've been to before... I don't like this. SoulLore had better work. Now I just have to know who to use it on. Will it be Lina or Fascia to kill Gregorian once and for all?

Aphra: Brother?
Ryu: Yes.
Aphra: What are you thinking about?
Ryu: Nothing in particular.
Cloud: I'm ready to take these outposts!
Ryu: *as May is about to speak* May, before you continue with the exact plan, I'd like to say something.
May: Very well.
Ryu: If any of you get into trouble, call out to me with your mind, and I will come to help.
Tsukin`asu: That means you'll have to be prepared at a moment's notice...
Ryu: I can do that, even when fighting.[/color]

Darz: It looks like they've decided to move into check.
Giles: How do you mean?
Darz: They will likely take out our enemies for us. Well... At least to a peace with those accursed neutral townships.
William: We could always destroy those towns!
Darz: Have you listened to a word I've said?
William: What's to say it wouldn't help?
Darz: If we cannot defeat Ryu, a gross army of undead will have no effect.
Giles: I also look forward to May.
Darz: Patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.