The Art's Burning Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May looks upon the legionaires splicing through the ranks of the outpost's militia, she notices that only the Axe is getting dull and damaged*

May: My weapon shall never lose its edge while i wield it, and the weapons created by the smith at The Crusaders of the Open Palm dull only after extremem use. *looks at the axe* Now, lets get down to business.

*She slowly walks up to a battlemaster and they both bow to one another as they both drop their weapons and take off their armor*

May: I always preferred fighting hand to hand.
Battlemaster: As have I, I promise you a fair fight.
May: Why? Don't you want some chance at winning?
Battlemaster: We shall see.

*They stand motionless for a moment, staring the other down. With extreme speed the Battlemaster lunges at May and lands a roundhouse kick right into the side of her head. She takes the hit and stands motionless, the Gem begins to glow*

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
Meanwhile...

*Cloud*Ok, it's you and me... Let's see how strong you idiotic Mages are.

*Mage*Ahh, but I am much stronger than you may think. Prepare to die!

*Cloud*Do you all say that?

*Mage casts a few protection spells on himself while Cloud waits in front of him, putting his swords away and blessing his new Steel Knuckles and gives the the power of Lightning, which changes them into The Lightning Gauntlets.*

*Cloud*Ready yet? You are so slow at casting for a mage...

*Mage*And you expect me to believe you can enchant your item with the power of Thunder?

*Cloud*Here's a good reason to believe!*Cloud lunges at the Mage and hits him, giving him a shock along with the blow.

*Cloud*Now do you believe?

*Mage*Ok,so you did enchant them... So what, I am still al powerful!*Mage prepares some attack spells as Cloud gets into a Tai Kwon Do stance. Cloud has secretly prepared a few spells of his own, consisting of Lightning 3 and Energy Balls...*

*Cloud*Ok, it's time. You may want to call a few buddies over here, who can actualy hit...

*A few Barbarians and some more lesser powerful Mages come to the Higher Mage's aid...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
* A dark ball of energy appears over Cloud's head about 50 feet*

Dark Blade: Forget me?

*Dark Blade lands on the ground, charges at the barbarians sword ready for a fight*

Dark Blade; Hmph...

*Dark Blade front flips over a barbarian cutting him in half, landing he lunges at another cutting him in half*

Dark Blade; When will the weaklings cease to exist?

*Dark Blade begins to cast a spell*

Dark Blade: Dark Lightning!

*Lighting of pure dark energy strikes the last barbarian damaging him heavily*

Dark Blade: Not dead? I need to brush up on my skills...

*Dark Blade slashes the barbarian in an X and chops him into 4 pieces*

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Ok, now it's time to take this Mage down...

*Cloud shoots 5 quick Lightning 3 spells consecutively, 3 of them critticaly damaging the Mage. Cloud then finishes the job with a Drain Blade attack, healing some of his wounds as the Mage dies...

*Cloud*here come some more... And may, goo luck over there, Have fun! We'll leave you alone while we take care of these weaklings...*Cloud shoots another Lightning 3 at a Barbarian a little ways away, almost killing him...

*Cloud*Dark Blade, Get those over there! I can handle these guys...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu, who's been casting various spells from the air, lands next to Aphra. He then looks around the battlefield. They're down to one quarter of thier total forces now... This has gone far better than I had expected, considering the last outpost.

Aprha: Not much longer...
Ryu: No. And your Bless and Prayer are helping a lot.
Tsukin`asu: Go storm the gates. I'll protect your sister.
Ryu: *taking a rushing stance* Okay!

Ryu rushes off at full speed, claws ready. He looks straight ahead as he rushes by the weakest militia, making sure to hurt them so they are less of a threat on his way by to the gate. At the gate, he bashes it in to see a nobleman turn in surprise.

Ryu: They actually have a nobleman here?!
Nobleman: Don't...don't hurt me! I'll...I'll give you anything you want!
Ryu: *smirking* I think I actually have a use for you... *seeing two archers come out through doors supported by about four monks* Hmm? Weak support.
Nobleman: *hiding behind a pillar* G...get him! I'll reward you greatly!
Ryu: *outspreading his wings* You think you can stave the wrath of a dragon?!

With this, he flaps his wings with such force that knocks each down and causes the archers to release their arrows to early. They arrows fly straight up. One archer's arrow lands in a monk's right shoulder, and the other...well, let's just say he doesn't want to be alive right now.

Ryu: Two already almost gone. You may want to reconsider![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May runs at the Battlemaster and kicks off him like a springboard, sending him flying. He hits the leg of an Adamantine golem with extreme force and breaks his jaw and left arm. May walks up to him*

May: You sure you don't need any help?
Battlemaster (standing and setting his arm, speech slightly slurred): I'm sure.

*he turns and grabs her, flinging her to the ground hard.*

May: Maybe this will be a challenge...

*she runs up at him and stops just short and slides under him. She flips up behind him and smacks him hard in the back of the head with her elbow*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu casts Ghost Armor before the monks get up, and, then, he casts Greater Invulnerability to Projectile Weapons to make the archers, now getting up, worthless. He lashes at the two monks who attack (that are perfeclty fine). Ryu manages to severly hurt both as the archers fire off four arrows a piece. All eight arrows are reflected off the GItPW shield back at the monks...

Ryu: I don't even get to slay my opponents...
Nobleman: Oh...oh no! Don't kill me!
Ryu: No, I won't. You have some use. The archers, however...

Ryu aims his palms at the archers (as the monks are basically gone) and casts Fire and Ice at them, killing them with the forces of both (and killing the two most injured monks). The other two finally get up, though one barely able to amble.

Ryu: So? What do you choose?[/color]

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I'll assume that my character will be over there, fighting....

Lina: Do lay your hands on me.....

Five monks lay dead before her. Lina walked a few paces foward.

Lina: Hmm....I wish Davis was here.

A Barbaian lunges at Lina, but she easily dodges its blow. She then slashes him in the chest, killing him almost instantly. Her armour is stained with his blood.

Lina: Great. Now.....

Five militia charge at Lina, along with a captain. Their weapons look puny, indeed laughable.

Captain: Strike when ready!
1st Militia: Yes, Captain!
Lina: Indeed......this is almost too easy.

Lina pahses out. The militia look confused.

Captain: What the...? Yes!

The Captain turns around, and sees Lina raise her sword.

Lina: Hmm.......evil exists in your soul. It shall be cleansed......

Before the Captain could react, his head rolled off his shoulders, to the militia. They ran away in fright.....

Lina: Hmm.......this all seems too familar....

Sword:*in Lina's mind* Beware.......

Lina: Yes. This is too easy......

A knife suddenly flies out of nowhere, striking Lina in the lower leg.

Lina: What? Gregorian? I though you were dead!

Lina looks down, and sees blood slowly dripping from her wound.

Gregorian: Heh, heh. Lina....you've got a lot to learn. I can adapt......better than anyone.....I expect Ryu and the others....and my brother to come to your aid.....that is their weakness.....
Lina: No.....
Gregorian: It shall be their death......for the more I am hurt, the more powerful I become...I learn from them, from my mistakes......I cannot die.....
Lina: Then.....I shall battle you alone! Leave Ryu and the rest out of this!
Gregorian: Why? Its all in the fun, Lina. To make them suffer......and let you see it.
Lina: Gregorian.....I shall defeat you....
Gregorian: Ha! Yes you will.....but not now....you are too weak.
Lina: Right. We'll see about that. Angel's touch!

A bright light surrounds Lina. Gregorian seems to be blinded.

Gregorian: Angel transformation? I see......a desendant......you are more powerful than I thought. But.......

Lina completes her transformation. The angel wings appear from her upper back.

Lina: Yes....
Gregorian:.....that will not be enough. Devil's spear!

Gregorian throws a spear, glowing with deark energies at Lina. It is too fast for her to dodge it. Lina is severly injured, as the spear passes through her, leaving a gaping wound.

Lina: Urrgh.....damn.......*kneels down in pain*..how did that happen?
Gregorian: The spear is a very powerful weapon, devised by my ancestors......very few people can resist it.....except for me and my brother.....
Lina: Why?
Gregorian: Has he not told? We both share a blood pact.......we share all....
Lina: So......why do you want to kill me for?
Gregorian: Because.......of my brother. I hate him....but I cannot hurt him.....because....
Lina: Why? *coughs up a bit of blood*
Gregorian: He saved me. Yes, he saved me once...when I was twelve.
Lina: So.....
Gregorian: I do not want to kill him. But to make him suffer. Therefore......I must kill you.

Gregorian walks towards Lina. His right hand glows with burning energies. He raises his right hand.

Lina: You shall never succeed........
Gregorian: Why is that?
Lina: Because.......

Lina slashes Gregorian on the knees. He falls down in pain, and his right hand instead touches the house next to him. It instantly turns to dust.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]As Ryu finishs off the last remaining monks, he takes the nobleman out of the outpost and to Aphra and Tsukin`asu. As Aphra is about to ask a question, she feels distress in Ryu.

Ryu: I know your concern. Lina is in trouble...and a familiar presence is near her...
Tsukin`asu: Can you save her?
Ryu: Yes... But I only see one way to kill that fiend. *looking to May* May! Hold on for just a bit, okay?
May: *inbetween some blows -- she's still winning* What?!
Ryu: *to Aphra* I'm afraid I won't be back for about a day or so.
Aphra: He's that strong?!
Ryu: No. But I want to ensure that he doesn't bother us again for a while. And I don't want to show him my full power anytime soon.
Tsukin`asu: What are you planning?

Ryu turns to her and smiles, before fading from her sight. He's used a portal, wrapping it around himself, to go to where Lina is. Gregorian looks in his direction, showing pleasure on his face. Lina looks at him in surprise, and fret.

Lina: Get out of here!
Ryu: *walking slowly toward Gregorian* I can't do that.
Gregorian: You will die!
Ryu: Yes. I will.
Gregorian and Lina: What?!
Ryu: Death does not claim me in the same way it claims you.
Gregorian: Death has no hold on me!
Ryu: You are wrong. You do die. I, however, won't see death.
Lina: What...what is he talking about?

Ryu flaps his wings and they elongate to unimaginable lengths. They appear to go on forever in ribbons of light. They glow brighter and brighter, until Ryu stops walking and looks directly into Gregorian's eyes. He actually steps aback, not knowing what to do exactly.

Gregorian: You show me your true power now?
Ryu: I have yet to show my true power. Lina, you need to get healed.

Before she can reply, Ryu opens a portal around her and she disappears. She finds herself looking directly at Aphra, who seems to be ready for her. Aphra gets onto her knees and begins to heal Lina.

Lina: What does he think he's doing?
Aphra: Something...*PAUSE* Something he's done for me before.
Lina: What do you mean?!
Aphra: He saved me from death...by sacrificing himself.
Tsukin`asu: And he'll be back tomorrow?
Lina: What are you talking about...?
Aphra: You will see.

Meanwhile​

Ryu: *staring Gregorian down* When next we meet, we will have prepared for you.
Gregorian: You won't survive this! Devil's Spear! *after it strikes Ryu* Hahahaha! You are dead!
Ryu: *brushing off his abdomen* I almost can't believe I'm doing this for you.

Gregorian looks around as the atmosphere and environment seems to bend and twist around them. Then several portals open around him, bending Ryu's aura away from him. Several powerful spells start coming out of them, draining Ryu as much as they drain Gregorian.

Gregorian: *through pain; wincing* How...are you...doing this?!
Ryu: *standing against the pain* That is something you will never know.

Meanwhile​

May: *feeling something odd where Ryu went* What's going on?
Hero: If you've finished with your opponent, Ryu may need our assistance.
Aphra: I'm afraid if you go...you might die.
Hero: What if we can stop him from using this odd ability?
Aphra: I don't know... Do you think you can?
Lina: What is he doing?
Aphra: I think he calls it Dimmensional Press. It...attacks an enemy at the expense of an equal amount of damage to the user. If the opponent dies from the attack, the user dies.
Lina: *forcing herself up* I will have to stop him then...[/color]

OOC: The next post determines what happens to Ryu here... He will either "die" (you'll see) for 24 hours and return with a new ability, or he will get to live and aquire the same abilty through different means.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud senses the strange and powerful energies coming from Ryu and Gregorian's direction. He decides to stay away, for he knows what could happen if he were to interupt the fight. He instead finishes the last 3 Barbarians, then he teleports to Lina and May's location...*

*Cloud*Lina, don't go...It's too dangerus. If we interfere, it could cause much...chaos... We wait here for now. I'll try to get a vision of the battle, so we know exactaly what's happening.

*Lina*Okay, if you say so... I just hope Ryu will be okay...

*Cloud*He will. He's a strong person. You've no need to worry about him. Here...*Cloud hands Lina a crystal*

*Cloud*It's a special crystal, said to give peace to the worrisome... Use it for now, you need it more than me.

*Lina*Does it realy work?

*Cloud*It always does for me. It puts happier thoughts into your mind, therefore calming you down. Just focus on the crystal, and it will work on it's own.

*Lina*Okay. Thanks. I'll give it back once I feel better.

*Cloud*Just wait until we get back to town.

*Cloud teleports to a rooftop close enough to see Ryu and Gregorian, yet far enough away that he won't be hurt. With his good eyes, he is able to see a pretty long distance, so it isn't much of a problem. He notices Ryu and Gregorian are both great pain. He teleports back to the party and explains the situation as best he can.

*Cloud*So, it seems the battle is going... in a bad direction. All we can do is wish him luck, and give him our prayers.....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Time to see Bahamut! Yay!
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Gregorian: What are you waiting for?! If you're going to kill us both, why don't you do it?!
Ryu: *after a moment of silence* My aura is now displaced into the portals...
Gregorian: Aura?
Ryu: *looking up, he seems to be looking in all directions, to all of space* I have made my promise to you! My aura is gone! Bring instant death to all trapped within the Dimmensional Press!

May, Lina, Aphra, Tsukin`asu, Cloud, Dark Blade, Hero, Vesquire, Naran`or, Julia, the dwarf, and {insert whoever I managed to miss...} are lookingin the direction of what looks like naught but chaos. They then see a huge white light engulf the area Ryu and Gregorian are fighting.

May: What?!
Aphra: That's it... Dimmensional Press!
Tsukin`asu: Is...is he...?
Aphra: For now... *looking behind her* Look! We have to leave... NOW!
Lina: No! We have to find Ryu!
Tsukin`asu: We... *a tear streaking her face* we can't...
Aphra: He's gone to visit someone powerful.
May: Aphra's right. We should leave. The outpost is taken, and we don't know what might happen.

Aphra sticks her hand in the portal (it kind of acts like an elevator, if there is solid matter in it, it won't close). The party begins to walk through. They realize that they are back in town.

Aphra: We all need rest. Forgive me if I don't stay long. I have been drained and must rest.
Tsukin`asu: *after she's walked off* She's strong. Watching her brother die, again. But... He doesn't really...die. She needs to be alone for a while.
Dark Blade: Hmm? When will we be leaving?
Tsukin`asu: I'd wager it would be best to wait untill about this time, tommorrow.
May: Yes. It would be good to make a plan, just in cast Gregorian returns.
Lina: You think he'll return?!
May: Unfortunately... Yes.

Meanwhile​

Ryu: *sighing* I hadn't immagined coming back here like this.
Bahamut: Hello, Ryu.
Ryu: That is an interesting opponent.
Bahamut: I'm afraid his defeat will not be given to your hands.
Ryu: I could care less about that.
Bahamut: One of two people must choose to.
Ryu: Let me guess...
Bahamut: You are correct. But you must learn a new ability.
Ryu: I'm willing to learn.
Bahamut: It is called SoulLore. It will be difficult to learn, but you will have to in 24 hours.
Ryu: I'm ready.

Bahamut literally opens a portal inside Ryu's body. Bahamut sends an orb through a portal near him into that portal in Ryu's body. Ryu cringes in pain for a second, but allows the flowing light from the orb to pour over him.

Ryu: To...to know the Soul!
Bahamut: This is the first step. Are you prepared?
Ryu: Yes![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May pulls out a small box from her bag at her side and throws it into the air. It unfolds into a small tent and she goes inside, a large plaque on the outside reads: "Strategizing, please come in"*

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I know I'm gonna get flamed....

BOT

Lina: Hmm....Ryu....I wonder.....
Cloud: He'll be okay. Remember....
Lina: Right. Anyway......
May: Okay now.......

Meanwhile....

Gregorian is in the dark dimension, after it seems, he as been killed.

Gregorian: The powers of darkness shall prevail....

A cloaked figure approaches Gregorian. He is holding a black sword.

???: Well, well. Gregorian, I am very disappointed in you. I expected Ryu to be killed....but.....
Gregorian: Master, I shall succeed!
???: Fine then. I shall grant you the power of darkness, the Devil's Sword.

??? drops the sword next to Gregorian. Gregorian looks at it, then picks it up.

Gregorian: So...have I earnt your trust? Do you tell me your identity?
???: Yes.....you have shown your true colours.....I am...the great Undead mage, Liana Bloodmage.

Liana lowers his cloak, to reveal his face. It is a hideous appearence, with no eyes, and almost all the skin ahs rotted on his face.

Gregorian: God....
Liana: What, mortal? I am the one keeping you alive....
Gregorian: Yes, master....
Liana: Keep the sword. Your mission now....
Gregorian: What is it, master?
Liana: Kill Lina. That is your main prirority.
Gregorian: Why, master? Why not Ryu?
Liana: I feel that Lina is a greater threat to you and me, than Ryu. Ryu has alrady developed most of his abilities, but Lina still has a long way to go.
Gregorian: Anyway, master........
Liana: Go now. Your wounds have been healed.

OOC: I am not posting the Character Stats of Liana yet. Sorry. NO ideas....

Name: Liana Bloodmage
Class: Lich
Race: Undead
Place of Residence: The Dark Dimension
Notes: Liana cannot be killed, unless the Dark Dimension is destroyed. Only great Holy Beings can destroy the Dark Dimension, such as the multi-planar dragons, and certain beings, like Ryu (he'll probably have great difficulty). He can only live in the mortal realm for a short time (a day) before he must travel back to regenerate.

Natural Abilities

Unknown.

Magical Abilities

Mostly of the Death Alignment. Expert in Necromancy. Also he is an expert in healing.

History: Unknown. However, it is widley known that he almost killed Tiamat, but was mortally wounded but his holy energies. Before he died, he created the Dark Dimension and used its unholy energies to constantly keep him alive in the mortal realm, if only for a short time.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Not posting, this time.
1) You won't get flamed. It's good story element.
2) Lina is more of a threat to Liana and Gregorian. That's why Bahamut wants to see Ryu again.
3) Bahamut, in case you don't know, is the holy, multi-dimensional dragon who empowers Ryu.
4) Undead Mage? Do you mean Lich? Description seems like that. If you need ideas contact:

bamthedoc: AIM (DragonAgnstEvil) or PM
Tacitus: PM

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: Yeah, it is good. I'm glad you got that up there, adds more exitement to the story. Good Idea!

BOT:

*Cloud*I'm going to see the smith, he has a few "special" weapons for me to look at, I'll be right back...*Cloud teleports to the Smith's, unintentionaly startling him*

*Cloud**to Smith*Hi, It's me again. Do you have the equipment ready?

*Smith*Of course, I have many elemental weapons. I have Fire, Lightning, Wind, Earth, Darkness, Holy, Ice, Water, You name it, I've got it. Gorged by the best dwaven smithies that ever lived. Take you pick. I've got axes, maces, morningstars, clubs, swords, katanas, claymores, throwing knives, throwing stars, darts,bows, arrows, etc. What do you need?BTW:The throwing weapons here, when bought and equiped are infinite by some special power.

*Cloud*I've been saving my money all my life for this moment... So much to choose from. How much would all of it cost?

*Smith*Why, it would cost quite a lot. I'd say around... 2 million gold. For one of each. You have how much gold on hand?

*Cloud*I told you I've been saving my entire, pathetic life. I have over 1.5 mil with me. I'll get one of my parters to help me make one of those special enchanted bags, unless you have one?FYI: The bag he's talking about is one which holds almost anything.

*Smith*I have one, but it is a great price. I'll go ahead and give it to you along with your weapons for 1.75 mil gold. If you don't have that much, you can pay the rest later. I trust you.

*Cloud*Here you go. I'm broke now... but I got what I came for.

*Smith*And don't worry about the rest, You have my special discount.*The Smith smiles at Cloud.*

*Cloud*Thank you kind sir. Are you sure I don't owe you anything more? I can go check my bags.

*Smith*Keep it, you may need it on your journey. Just promise me, you'll constantly visit my store to keep me company, and buy more as I get it shipped in.

*Cloud*I promise. Thank you. I'll tell my friends to stop by and look at your wares. Be sure to show them the special stock, that's what we normaly use. And you said these are made of the finest Dwarven Mithril?

*Smith*Yes sir.

*Cloud*Then thank you again, I'd have had to wait even longer until I could buy them.

*Smith*Come back soon!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May sits inside her tent drawing up strategies and formulating plans for her next meeting with not only the Kortuganorian army, but the Marlin brothers as well.*

ooc: sorry this isn't much, but i can see you're doing well on your own, i've got a lot on my hands

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: The Marlin brothers are with the Rurikan army, right?
BOT:

[color=royal blue]The flaps to May's tent flap open and in walks a figure. May cannot recognize who it is as the light behind the figure causes him or her to appear as but a silhuette. The light slowly diminishes, and she recognizes Ryu in front of her.

May: Ryu?!
Ryu: Yes.
May: Has it been a day, already?
Ryu: *nodding* You've been strategizing. That's a very good idea.
May: What...exactly happened?
Ryu: I killed Gregorian in order to buy us some time. And...

Flashback​

Bahamut: Ryu... SoulLore may be too much for you now.
Ryu: *on the ground, placing his right hand on a nearby boulder* I will take this skill back with me! No pain is too great!
Bahamut: What have you learned?!
Ryu: The Soul is tough to read, but, when known, can be manipulated... for good or for bad!
Bahamut: How will you use it?
Ryu: To...affect the ones needed to defeat certain enemies...
Bahamut: Do you know who to affect?
Ryu: I will read it on thier Souls! SoulLore affords that ability!
Bahamut: Correct. I think I'll rename your class. A special one for you.
Ryu: What?! I am a mage/fighter, as afforded by those who trained me!
Bahamut: You are far more. You have seen this firsthand.
Ryu: What...are you...talking about?
Bahamut: You are allowing the pain to take you.
Ryu: I am holding it at bay! Now! What are you talking about?!
Bahamut: You truely have become of the holy element. You have planeswalking abilities. You have mastered the Lighhawk Wings, and come close to mastering the Shadowhawk Wings! You are learning, perhaps, your greatest ability now, as well. SoulLore!
Ryu: Answer me!
Bahamut: I will call you a Soul Avenger. You have equal skill in both physical and magical abilities, and your ability far surpasses what you had first imagined.
Ryu: I do not seek power! I seek only to protect my family, my friends, and all the realms from the evil that Darz and those like him threaten!

Ryu's body becomes immersed in a wave of light. His sword, shield, and armor change slightly in response. His sheathe seems to fade from existance, and then his sheild and sword seem to disappear.

Bahamut: You have passed the final test. Your twenty-four hours are up.
Ryu: What?!
Bahamut: Your weapons have become a part of you. They, like what you took them from, are attached to you as one. They will respond to you and come when you call them. They are connected to you in a way you could not have immagined!
Ryu: *as Bahamut begins to fade from his sight* I see... I will protect. I am a Soul Avenger!

Back to Now​

May: Soul Avenger?
Ryu: That's what he called me. That's...what I am now.
May: I see. What happened to your mage spellbook?
Ryu: It is a weapon.
May: I see. And what is SoulLore?
Ryu: You will see... You shall see very soon.
May: Okay. How do you plan we take the next Kortuganorian outpost?
Ryu: That is going to be tough. It depends on wether or not Gregorian is there.
May: I see.
Ryu: I must ensure that Lina and Fascia are prepared. *smiling* One of those two must slay Gregorian. He will not fall to my hands.
May: I see.
Ryu: If you will excuse me, I must go see Aphra and Tsukin`asu.
May: Very well. I will speak with you shortly.

Ryu leaves the tent and walks straight toward where Aphra and Tsukin`asu are. They are quite excited to see him, as you may well imagine. They begin to talk, mostly small talk. Ryu intends to reassure them everything is okay.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: in case anybody else needs a bit of clearing up on that subject, the Marlin brothers are with the rurikan army, its just May doesn't want to be caught unprepared, can't lose the next time...

BOT:
*For about the next 2 hours May remians in her tent formulating strategies, forging tactics, and focusing on the Gem, she then emerges, her hair seems a bit lighter and her right arm gleams slightly in the sunlight*

May: We must go now, i feel something disturbing off in the distance, the cries of many dying at once...we must hurry. As much as I hate breaking up a reunion. Ryu, portal please?

ooc: ok, no matter what, this RPG is on hold until Jans posts, if you can't geuss why i'm letting Jans kill you

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Ryu opens his portal, and the Brigade steps into a scene out of a nightmare.*

*The land is scorched, with massive tench-like craters criss-crossing the blackened earth. The sky glows red with the residues of evil magics and the very air stinks of it's power. The grass under foot crunches and crackles as they trod upon it, disintegrating under their heels.*

*The most horrible part though, is the bodies. While the Brigade was forced to kill, not one of them would do something like... THIS*

*The bodies, if they could be called that still, were piled to sky. It seemed that not only had the entire Kortuganorian outpost been brutally massacred but the killers had traveled to towns for miles around so they could add the the bodies. The majority were barely recognizable by species. Every single one was so brutally killed that they could not be recovered by anything short of a true resurection. Blood covers the entire area, spattered with guts and bone fragments as well as unrecognizable organic mush.*

*The center-piece of the field of death is easily recognizable. Six siege golems stand in twelve pieces, each cut perfectly in half without another mark upon them. They stand like sentinels around a massive hill, a hill that climbs almost five stories into the sky. This entire hill is made of the bodies of the dead and their decaying fragments. It is slick in their blood with bones stabbing from the surface of the mound. Atop it all, obscured in a haze of death and bloody mist, stands a message, a message obviously meant for one person to read, a white cross.*

Status
Not open for further replies.