Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Hero....Is it realy you?
you're here at just the right time too, this bozo thinks he can kill us...

*Hero*Don't they always?

*Cloud*You have a point...

*Gregorian*And who might you be? Another measly human for me to destroy?

*Hero*I won't go down as easily as you think

*Cloud calls some of the holy energy from inside of him, and he uses it to charge up for the next attacks...

*Cloud*Take this!

*Cloud launches a holy energy blast upon Gregorian, stunning him for a few moments...

*Cloud*Who wants him next?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *charging up a breath attack* Allow me!

Ryu lets out a rush of firey energy from his mouth. It has an odd color to it and rushes over Gregorian. It is too large to dodge, and too powerful to block in any form. He is stunned by how great the force is and covers his vitals with his arms and cape. The others are out of the way, but they can tell the ferocity of the attack. When the fire dies down, Gregorian is still alive, but how much vitality does he have left? Even with his regeneration, he is showing extreme fatigue.

Hero: Well, I hope I hadn't underestimated him.
Ryu: No. He underestimated us. He may well see that now.
Lina: To live or die, Gregorian? I won't leave you the choice this time!

She charges at him, preparing an attack on the way. Ryu makes sure to distract him, swatting with his massive claws. All the while, Lina is getting much closer, and the others are preparing just in case.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Hero picks gregorian off his feet and thrusts his sword in his chest as Ryu dashes at him. Stopping short he is baffled by how hero beat him there.

Hero: Im dead, remember? im not restricted to your laws.
Ryu: Why did you kill him
Hero: Cause i wanted to.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gregorian: Arrgh.....damn you all.....but you have underestimated me.
Fascia: How?
Gregorian: You have just faced......damnit...the wound is too deep.....
Fascia: You are gone, brother.
Gregorian: Not yet. You see........*starts to laugh*..I have.....
Lina: Have what? We've defeated you!
Ryu: Yes. You are beyond help.
Gregorian: You'll see.......you all will suffer.......grrr......

Hero is knocked back. Ryu and the group draw their weapons.

Gregorian: Now see.....the true power of the Nether.....
Fascia: We'll see about that.
Gregorian: Die!!

Gregorian casts Dark Touch on Fascia. Fascia barely dodges it, but the spell turns around, and strikes him on the back.

Fascia: Damnit......very powerful, brother. But I shall not let you win this time.......
Gregorian: Dark Void!!

As Gregorian says those words, A dark portal is summoned. It seems to sukc in any feelings of happiness, leaving on fear and despair.

Gregorian: Now......feel the wrath!
Fascia: Never......
Ryu: What...is...this?
Fascia: The dark void. It takes away all those feeling that a good....leaving the rest. It weakens the enemy to the extent that he cannot fight.
Gregorian: Correct.....almost.
Fascia: How is it not?
Gregorian: It also summons.....*shudders*
Fascia: Oh god......we have no chance.......
Gregorian: I will die soon.....but I shall see you die first.

Ten Nightmares walk out of the dark void. Their evil breath freezes the air.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Ryu is still in his "dragon" form. His weapons merged into his body. Aphra also cast a protection spell, Prayer and Bless, which negate such a spell by boosting morale and negating fear.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: Heh! Dead? I don't think so!

Saying those words, Ryu is emmersed into another cloud of dust. This time, the cloud shrinks. It shrinks until it appears it could cover up nothing larger than a human, and, when it disperses, Ryu emerges looking different yet again. He still has his horn and wings, and his hands and feet look like claws. He, however, still appears void of any weapons and his sheild.

Ryu: You have underestimated me twice, a fatal flaw. Those...Nightmares are nothing compared to what I've fought. Do you have any Greater Daemons in your arsenal? No? Well then, be prepared to see your plan blow up in your face.
Fascia: *to himself* Lina has made some interesting allies... He seems to have full control of himself even in such a spell... Even Aphra's Prayer and Bless shouldn't be bolstering him this much...
Ryu: Now then... I shouldn't have to go all the way with this! Holy Word!

A clerical spell cast by Ryu is certainly a surpise to Gregorian, especially when Aphra casts another spell of holy energies, Word of Law. May follows up by preparing some of her strongest holy spells. Both Holy Word and Word of Law cause such a burst of holy energies that three of the Nightmares seem to be killed instantely and the rest take a large ammount of damage.

Gregorian: *falling to his knees as he also took more damage* What is this?! You are, at best, a mage/fighter!
Ryu: That is what I am. But sometimes, when I hold a clerical spell scroll and transform, I can absorb the spell. I have TYSOn to thank for many of them.

Ryu prepares another spell, while the others carefully back away, preparing themselves. Gregorian looks worried, for a change, as his seven remaining Nightmares don't seem to be able to approach the heros. He looks at May to see that she cast her spell! A spell that is repulsing the Nightmares!

Ryu: Hmm? How can they kill us if they can't even approach us?[/color]

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Dark Blade walking up and seeing May holding off the Nightmares*

Dark Blade: Now to test out the new abilities of my Shadow Stone Sword.

*Dark Blade drawing his sword. He points it toward the 7 Nightmares*

Dark Blade: From the deep dark depths of the underworld... Dark Unity!

*A black ball of energy encircles the 7 Nightmares surrounds them. The ball of energy begins to shrink rapidly and 4 of them emerge unharmed. The dark ball of energy explodes and there stands a shadow golem*

Dark Blade: Argh... I still need practice... four escaped...

Dark Blade: Dark Drain!

*The shadow golem turns into a stream of dark energy and it shoots towards Dark Blade's sword. It hits the sword and Dark Blade's sword grows a glowing black.*

Dark Blade: The power...

*Running with sword drawn toward the rest of the Nightmares begins to fend off them*

Dark Blade: May help Ryu!

May: Ok!

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Gregorian, give up... You stand no chance aginst us. We have all trained in many ways, and most of us have to yet to even reach our full power... My reason? You aren't worthy to see us at our best...

*Cloud begins to charge his Lightning Blade for
his Drain Blade special attack skill...

*Cloud*Let's see....This should be very painful, although it won't hurt you as bad as you feel...You'll live through this attack I'm sure...I think....

*Cloud dashes at Gregorian and attacks using Drain Blade dealing little damage but very much pain to Gregorian, and it also heals some of Cloud's wounds...

*Cloud*Ahh, that felt good...

*Gregorian*Ughh... that did hurt....

*Cloud*Good

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The Gem hanging around May's neck glows with intense red and blue lights as it floats before her as the 4 Nightmares look upon her form in fear. She begins to glow with a white light with flashes of blue and red once in a while*

May: Such abominations dare to enter my sight!?!

*The Holy Avenger gleams with a golden light as May rushes full speed at the remaining Nightmares. As she slashes the glowing light around her explodes with a red and blue flash, creating a powerful Eternal Strike (as per the epic level spell) upon the nightmares, weakening them before the blow, preceeding the slash by mere milliseconds. As she reaches the end of the last Nightmare, she brings the sword back and slices through them all a second time. They all fall to the ground in 3-5 pieces each.*

May: Defilers...Let us move on to the next Outpost. Ryu, a portal?

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: Ahem, I didn't kill Gregorian, I was just torturing him... Did any of you realize that?
*Cloud dashes at Gregorian and attacks using Drain Blade dealing little damage but very much pain to Gregorian, and it also heals some of Cloud's wounds...
Main words=Dealing Little Damage but major pain to Gregorian...

Not that it realy matters, but I didn't see May kill Greg in Tacitus's post...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: Tidus we understand. Tacitus and I were busy with the Nightmares.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: He asked may to make a portal to the next outpost, meaning they are all dead....That's why I thought I should bring it to your attention. (not to mention when I was talking to bam on AIM, he mentioned that I killed him or something like that, so I explained it to him and after seeing Tacitus's post I thought I should bring it up here)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I said he was "dieing". I was just commenting on how mean you were being, but... Yeah, it doesn't matter.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: First, I believe Fascia and Lina have unfinished business.
Lina: *walking up to Gregorian* I can't decide what would be worse.
Fascia: The worse fate would be to let him live, but we don't have that option.
Ryu: We do.
Fascia: You don't know what I mean by that.
Ryu: I see.
May: You fear him gaining further power?
Lina: That's a good enough reason to slay him now!
Fascia: Allow me. He is my brother (I hope I got that right...)

Ryu turns his back on Gregorian and wraps his wings about himself. When the open up in full, Gregorian is dead thanks to Fascia running him through in finality, and a portal has been opened by Ryu.

Ryu: The deed is done, the base is ours, and we are moving on.
May: Yes. Staying as a dragonoid?
Ryu: Yes. We'll take the next base faster and easier.[/color]

Scout: They have moved, sir.
Darz: Giles, you realize what this means.
Giles: Not a question?
Darz: I know what your thinking.
Giles: They'll be moving on us after they've finished there.
Darz: Where is your brother?
Giles: Training some troops.
Darz: Interesting... Scout!
Scout: Yes sir!
Darz: I want you to continue gathering information on, specifically, their advancement. Now... GO!!

The scout runs out, frightened. Darz looks at the Rurikan's map. He marks where the Brigade of the Avenging Light just took an outpost.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: Just making my presence known really. -_- Tac won't let me kill anything!!! :hbut (Or anyone xD)

IC: *As Giles and Darz continue to talk about tactics the screaming from the training grounds that had gone on all day suddenly intensifies and cuts off abruptly. Moments later the shadows flux and William steps out next to the pair. He is covered in blood, both human and non, and is casually licking it off his fingers.*

Giles: Brother

Darz: And just how many of our troops did you kill today? I believe you started with an even hundred.

William: Well, I kept it nice and simple today, I believe at least 20 are still alive.

Darz: That wasn't my question and you know. All the ones you poisoned or tore apart can be raised and re-used. How many bodies did you destroy beyond any means of reanimation?

William: Ah yes, that.

Giles: Brother.....

William: Recruits these days... *He cackles, licking the blood off one finger.* They just have no respect for proper authority.

Giles & Darz: How many...

William: Oh fine, at least a dozen are still usable for parts. But the other eight... *He grins sadistically, his eyes flashing* Let us say they wetted my appetite. When do we attack?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Your math doesn't work... The final product is not 8, let me illustrate
You have, at most, 60 unaccounted for.
Also, just a reminder, the Brigade of the Avenging Light didn't take a Rurikan outpost, but a good tactician keeps the enemy's bases on said individual's map.
BOT:

Darz: *smirking* We won't be attacking for a while...
William: Oh? I don't want to get too bored.
Giles: We wait for them to come.
Darz: Yes... I want them to get all the way to Rurikan's capitol before we...have our fun.
Willim: Hmm? I think I like that plan.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: >< I only killed 20, the rest are just severely beaten and wounded. xD

Read your post... You said "at least 20 are still alive", which says you killed 80.
~~BAM the DOC

Right, at least 20 are "Still" alive. ^_^ The majority may have died from severe wounds, slow bone rotting poisons, organs falling out of bodies, etc. etc. etc. William only killed 20 outright, and knows for sure that 20 will survive. Besides, who really cares right? :lucifer Just a bunch of NPCs

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: i must make a note here concerning the Shards, remember that they are active, Ryu, Naran`or and May have one (and Aphra if she's still around) and inever said i killed greg. I only saw him dying and felt it best to leave him for the birds. And i didn't say you culdn't kill anything, i said you couldn't kill any PC's or important people (like mayors and stuff)

BOT:
*The Gem slowly stops gowing and falls slowly down, hanging by the chain*

May (to Gem): Such power...
Gem: This is just a fraction of what i can do for you, move your armor and look upon your shoulder.

*She does so and is amazed to see a small plate of Diamond growing and making a second skin where William's needles had hit her, it begins to glow a dull blue. As she watches she can see the blood flowing through her veins slow to a near halt as a feeling of warmth fills her body, coming from both the gem and the diamond*

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Hey guys, I think I'll catch up with you later, I have some...business to take care of.

*Cloud creates a portal for his own use to take him to the closest town.*

*Cloud**to Blacksmith*Hey, I need my blade fixed, it's been...dented in battle...Do you think you can fix it?*Shows Smith the Lightning Blades*

*Smith*Hmm...Very fine blades indeed...Very fine... I usualy don't have this kind of work... but I can fix it. It should cost you about...150 gold.

*Cloud*Ok, how fast can you fix them? I have to catch up with my group ASAP.

*Smith*For an extra fee, I can fix it within the hour.

*Cloud*Ok, here's 350 gold, hop to it.

*Smith*Yes sir. Will you be needing anything else?

*Cloud*Would you happen to have any...enchanted weapons? Preferable enchanted with Lightning Element.

*Smith*I have a few special items like this in a special stock. I'll fix these blades and take you there. If you can wield these blades, I'm positive you can use the other weapons. IF you wish, you may take any item from inside my shop for free, you've paid me extra for the repairs anyway.

*Cloud*Unless you happen to have spiked knuckles close by, I think I'm ok.

*Smith*Here you go. Come back later and I'll have your weapons fixed and my other special items at hand for you.

*Cloud*Ok, I may bring my squad with me, we all have a few problems with weapons that aren't completely fixed, or other problems. After a while we'll need a little break to get things anyway.

*Smith*Ok, I'll be here.

OOC: I hope this isn't a waste, but I do have great plans for this after we finish raiding the next outpost or two.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Portal is opened to the next town...
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu steps through the portal first. What he sees doesn't surprise him as he has seen it all before. A rather large base with three of their Siege Golems attacking the base.

Ryu: *as May steps through* Looks like this will be fast.
May: Yes. Cloud is not the only one who needs repairs.
Ryu: I agree.

Ryu turns to see the others progress through the portal. Aphra and Tsukin`asu are last. When they exit, Ryu closes the portal. Ryu takes to the air to see over the base walls.

Ryu: *psyonically to Cloud* You have two choices. Reach out to me, and I will open a portal. Or! I can become a beacon to your creation of a portal. *aloud* There are few on the outpost's walls.[/color]

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Dark Blade stepping through the portal takes not of the town. Walking up to the shop keeper. Dark Blade sets his equipment*

Dark Blade: Fix it.

Smith: That will be 1000 gold sir.

Dark Blade: Fix it, or die, your choice.

Smith: Uhh... Ok...

Dark Blade: Good.

*picking up his sword Dark Blade leaves the room*

Dark Blade: My Shadow Stone is becoming dull...

*Dark Blade sits down in a corner of the pub and starts fixing his sword*

Dark Blade: Hmm....

*Holding his dented and banged up sword Dark Blade starts to chant a spell*

Dark Blade: Dark Golem, I summon your power to replinish my sword's blade. A swirling light of darkness encircles Dark Blade's sword. When the light fades out the sword was in perfect condition.*

Dark Blade: Excellent, I'm starting to like this skill.

*Walking back to the Smith*

Dark Blade: Done yet old fool?

Smith: Uhh... Ye-Yes sir.

Dark Blade: Good.

*Dark Blade grabbed his stuff and went to sit in a dark corner of the pub.*

Shop Keeper.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud**psyonically to Ryu* It's urgent then, I can sense them from here. Don't worry about me, I need my practice with portals anyway, just help the group if there is too much danger*

*Cloud**to Smith*Hey, I need to go in a little bit, are my weapons ready? I'll stop by again to buy the new ones later, if you still want my buisness.

*Smith*A few minor adjustments and.. Done. Ok, come back in a while, I'll have the special equipment ready for you to browse.

*Cloud*Thanks, friend. I'll see you in a while!*Cloud creates a portal, as steps through. Seeing Ryu and May assures him that he got to the right place...*

*Ryu*Hey Cloud, it's about time. We're taking this outpost now, shouldn't take all that long at this rate...but there must be*cut off by Cloud who says...*

*Cloud*Traps.... I know all to well.... Ok, we better get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.