The Adventure to Nidra [Teh Void This?]

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: No, I had an accident with it concerning fire. It sort of burnt everything on me. I was left there in the nude. Hahaha.

*Everyone looks at Kai very strangely.*

Kai: What? It's what happened.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: I was taught some orkish in my mages guild. I'm pretty sure I could handle it.

*Ian gives Kai the scroll.*

Kai: Ok, the first part says "From the Ork King" The next part is a picture and the words "reward is 2000 gil".

Ian: What is the picture of?

Kai: It's a picture of.... Diamond Dust.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: AHHHH that sucks. So the orcs aree going to come after me well thats fine but I'm going to need some help protecting me thats alot of orcs

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
So wil you guys help protect me and will you guys help me defeat the orc amry

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
"I'm in. I need something to do. And I've never liked orcs." He gave the orc body at his feet a kick, sending tendrils of ice spreading over it's body. In a few short moments, it was encased in ice. With another swift kick, Ian shattered the orc scout into a thousand glittering pieces.

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
"The most obvious...and stupid...plan is to go straight to the main camp and slay the orc king. Orcs are notorious for infighting, and without any unifying figure to keep them in line, the army will fall apart. A more intelligent plan would be to head towards the main army, but do so systematically." He knelt and began to draw a diagram in the dust. "We move forward, creating a base out of every town we pass." He drew circles in a proceeding line from left to right. "We train the townspeople to defend themselves, and help them fortify their towns." He drew an X through the left most circle, then continued on to the other circles. "The orcs will be moving towards us." He drew an arrow coming from the right, going right next to the circles. "They'll encounter the towns we fortify. With their incessant need to pillage and destroy, they'll attack. We stay at the town and help them defend until the last possible moment, then retreat with as many townspeople as we can to the next town. This way, we draw the orcs along, and wear down their attack force. With each town they destroy, the next town will be better off, because when we fall back, we'll be bringing more supplies and troops. The longer we hold them off at one town, the longer the others have to prepare, and the easier they'll be defended." He drew an arrow from the left most circle going to the left. "We'll send a messenger to the castle with our plans. We'll have them raise an army, and come to support us as soon as possible. Any questions?"

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: Yeah ummm should we take at least ten people from each townso we could at least have some stronger defense and if we go to ten towns we would have 100 people defending us.after we retreat send the people or warriors to nidra so they can defend the walls long enough so we can come back and finish off the orc army. We can do that so the orcs dont destroy the walls before we can stop them and destroy the whole kingdom.

Diamond Dust: so does that sound good We dont have to it is just my plan and it might work too

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
"Well, we can send half of the remaining troops to Nidra when we retreat. We'll need at least some of them to come to the next town with us to help slow the orc army's retreat. That's the whole point of my plan. But you have a good point. The extra troops we send back to Nidra will help prepare it faster."

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: so do you guys got the plan

no one answers

Diamond Dust and Ian: Lets move

They where off and when they saw there first Town

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: ok everybody when we get to the town go down and knock on every door and ask for the man of the house to report to the town spuare. We've got two days to train them then we go to the next town so you guys ready

Every one knods

Diamond Dust: Ok then lets move get every man your boy, we need to hold off this army we can do this, lets move.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond dust gathers up the people that he needed to get and then he waits for the rest to get here.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: Ok, I'll go back to Nidra. I'll train them there. Everyone else spread out. Since Nidra has very big walls, I can train them with some magic. They will be able to attack from a distance.

*So everyone goes to their towns and teaches the townspeople what to do. When they are all done, they go to the first town that the orc would attack: Diveral.*

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond dust:OK, ian ,horai and Etheral lets go to the next town. Kai do you think you can handle it from here