The Adventure to Nidra [Teh Void This?]

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
it was a human. human guy. He had a mask on his face, hiding all the parts of his face except for his eye. he has a sword in his right hand but the strange thing is, that he is holding his sword backward. but in his eye, you could see a strong darkness. eye of a person who knows how to kill....

Stranger: I heard you guys are the warriors from the Nidra to destroy the orcs.

Horai and others nods.

Stranger: but you arent going back to Nidra because i, the ninja from town of Kyoran, is going to stop you all.

Ninja guy smoothly, but fastly, grabs some shuriken from his pockets and throws at the party. everybody dodges it and battle begins....

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: You beat all for of us. YEAH RIGHT!

the ninja moves back all four of us put out our swords and show the ninja there not afraid. The ninja steps back.

Diamond Dust: Bring it.

Ninja: Nevermind you are a friend Of Nidra.

he runs away.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: What was up with that?

*The party shrugges and continue on their way.*

Kai: I'm getting worried. There is somebody who knows about what we are doing. He might go back and tell the enemy.

*They all start walking faster, with Diamond Dust in the lead.*

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
As they expected, Horais sword, Rairyu started shining again....

Horai: some body strong is getting near. be very carefull everybody. this will going to be a big fight.

everybody got in circle to be ready for the attack from every directions.

but they didnt notice... a black shadow was coming down from the sky...

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: Everyone duck!

*With that, everyone dodges the flying creature that flies overhead.*

Kai: That was a cockatrice. If it casts it's spell on you, you turn to stone. It looks like it's coming back again to attack! Everyone, be ready.

*The cockatrice swoops down again, but the ninja jumps out of a tree and lands on the bird's back. He pulls out two sythes and jam them into it's head. The bird hits the ground with a loud thud. The ninja jumps back up into the tree and mysteriously disappears.*

Diamond Dust: Oh man, I was ready to take on the monster! I could have killed it in one hit if I wanted to. Cockatrice are easy to kill with the style I fight with.

*Diamond Dust feels discouraged, but soon gets over it as the group heads towards their destination to warn everyone of the oncoming army.*

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
(wait a minute....i brought ninja guy out as a enemy, and why is he helping us?? oh well, i will continue this story as ninja guy= good guy)

Horai: im saying that if you dont get your army out right now, then your country will be all ashes in few days!!!

but King of Nidra doesnt listens to him. he shakes his head

King: I cant get my army out just because person like you said to do it. besides, how do i know that you arent lieing?? i need a proof that this country is under danger.

even after 4 hours of debate, king doesnt listens to him. so they finally get out from the castle.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*As they walk out of the castle, they can hear a faint noise in the distance.*

Kai: That sounds like thunder.

Horai: No, there are no clouds and the fortune tellers didn't say anything about a bad storm coming.

Kai: Well if it isn't thunder, then what can it be?

*They pause for a moment trying to think what it could be.*

Kai: Oh no, they are already here. We have to go tell the king. He will surely listen to us now.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai: i got a idea, i dont know if this will work or not, but you know the magic sword we got from ogers? the sword that can transfer things from one place to another. we might be able to use that to transport the whole town to some where safe. but to do this, we need a lot of magic power. do anybody know person that has a lot of magic power near?

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
I dont know any one that is powerful enough to move a whole town with a sword. But Kai might know someone or Etheral might.
we should forget about moving the town we should form an army an hold them off.

the party had to think for a while but then somone had an idea.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
diamond Dust: That might work but we need to think how to stop the orc war for good that will stop them for a while.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
I got a plan but were going to need more guys in this plan we need Kai's old friend dragon choas

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
((Okay, Diamond, I'll join. I take it you're all outside, so I'll set the scene for my entrance that way. I'll be playing as Ian Silverwing, pg. 10 of Character Submission Thread.))

Ian observed the three from a tree near the road. "The best...and only...way to keep orcs down is to kill them. If you need help with that, I'll assist...for a fee." Ian realized the kingdom was in danger, but he was a mercenary. He needed money too.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
So what is the fee you wish me two give you.

((theres four of us one guy just didnt talk for a while))

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
((Ahh, sorry bout that, whoever you are. I'd look for your name, but I really dont' feel like scrolling back through the thread at the moment.))

"We'll talk fee after the mission is over." Ian jumped down from the tree. "What is our current objective? I would feel much better if we would talk while we move." Ian glanced around, wary for any outlying scouts for the army.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: Your quest is that we have to syop or stall the orc army.

They were walking down the road and Ian sees somthing.....

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
...a lone orc scout, snuffling in the bushes. Holding a finger to his lips to quiet his companions, he jumped into the air, giving a powerful downstroke with his wings. He glided over the scout, then dropped like a stone, knocking out the orc.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Whooo did he just do that that was quick.

the Five guys werer walking down the road somemore and they see something fly through the air and fall in the forest.

they walked in towords the forest and they find.....

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*Kai walks over to the spot where something fell. He finds a book. Kai closely examines it.*

Kai: My god, it's a spellbook, but it only has one spell in it. It is in a language I can't read, so we are going to have to find someone who can.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai looks at the book

Horai: it looks like its written in Lakish (i made it up), the common language used between the wizards. I saw it when i was learning how to use this magic swords. but i cant read it anymore. dont you have a dictionary or something since you are a wizard too??

Horai looks at Kairama