The 7 Crappiest "Super Heroes" in Comic Book History

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They really need to bring back the Black Condor. He was my favorite.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Ant-Man belongs on my list of the worst.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Except Hank Pym is a ****ing genius.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
LMAO. I might be thinking too in-depth as in how much the villians and plot sucked. The character development was mediocre but I still didn't like Yellowjacket/Ant-Man.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ant-man (Eric O'Grady) written by Rob kirkman was awesome.

Hank Pym as Yellowjacket is also awesome. Plus he beats his wife. five stars for putting her in her place.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Eh, I was thinking of the Henry Pym "hey I can be 4 different superheroes" comic. I recall his wife getting murdered by thugs but I don't remember him beating his wife. Anyways him as my least favorite superhero is just my opinion.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Eh, I was thinking of the Henry Pym "hey I can be 4 different superheroes" comic. I recall his wife getting murdered by thugs but I don't remember him beating his wife. Anyways him as my least favorite superhero is just my opinion.
That was part of his character and his insecurities.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Ultimate Ant-Man was so much more baller. Him and Janet beat the **** out of each other and he sicks a buncha ants on her when she shrinks down to hide from him.

Spaceninja27

Reaction score
MICRON!!!! Worst. Superhero. Ever.
I'm pretty sure he's from Batman Beyond. It's awesome cause even the characters in the show know how much he sucks lol

Edit:
His power is basically the same as ant/giant man... he can grow to any size he wants. Personally I've always thought that shit was useless.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ultimate Ant-Man was so much more baller. Him and Janet beat the **** out of each other and he sicks a buncha ants on her when she shrinks down to hide from him.
Then he fights Captain America... Naked. He's a badass. Too bad he got his face kicked in.