TFT 1500 win icon

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Its been a while, but someone has finally gotten a 1500 icon in TFT. Congrats to CherryZ, the first player to get the Warden Icon with 1500 wins with over 370 hours of game time put into it =)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
rofl, Zaku showed us that account, and hoe insanely close he was to getting it. guess he had enough time to go for it.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
That is insane....he played 15 days strait.....well not actually. That is just the hours divided by 24. But still, that is pretty hardcore.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I rememebr the first time someone got the 1500 undead icon for ROC. I wanted that soo bad.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Like i told pan before... that guy has absolutly no life.... Playing 33 ladder games a day is really bad, maybe he should log off and go outside and see a tree for once in his life.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
Like i told pan before... that guy has absolutly no life.... Playing 33 ladder games a day is really bad, maybe he should log off and go outside and see a tree for once in his life.
HAHA, good one Zaku...people like that have no lives at all. But I suppose I shouldn't be talking ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
when ur shut in that long i dont think the sun will help his eyes. plus he might want to keep the pale skin he so rightfuly earned along with that icon.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
that guy is a loser, i though tillerman had no life, but this guy tops it

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya....but it seems that he isn't playing on that account anymore. It only has exactly 1500 wins.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
i mean like thats awesome, but its also completely sad, hes probably like 28-30 and lives with his parents and has no friends

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if you are that hardcore. Playing 32 games a day is a crazy thing to do in WC3. It is like playing 20 hours a day of CS on a consistant basis.

completepwnage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.corruptedtwo.com
Ah, well, I didn't mean the gaming part mainly, I mean me being on my PC all damn day, and not doing anything else. I know that doesn't measure up to what that guy did...32 games a day...phew....

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Being on all day is bad. The Computer screens light can give you cancer and ugly purple rings under your eyes..! o_O'

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya it isn't a good thing. It is best to play a few hours, then go and do something outside for a half an hour. Then resume playing on the computer. Lights can burn the sinuses if you have bad alergies.