Terran Master?

WaR_On_TeRRoR

Reaction score
i have heard a lot about the terran master, slayer. Can someone show me where to find his replays??? (website plz)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
PROTIP! :D
-------------
Search under him on a search engine and put in quotations "Starcraft Replays" it will narrow your search!

Kos Mos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.moh.vze.com
Terran is a good race but the got nuthin over the protoss if the protoss is fully upgraded. but if terran and protoss are both fully upgrade the protoss would probaly win so there would be no terran master only the protoss masters and zerg masters

K

KurtSnapper

I have hundreds of his replays if you want email me
or you go to chinese sc sites they are crazy of him they have much more replays.
I like boxer style:)

WorldWar003

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.feetman.com
how do you use replays? wat folder so i put them in

WorldWar003

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.feetman.com
the folder isnt hier i have to create it. and where in starcraft would i veiw this file?

K

KurtSnapper

oh gosh man you need to upgrade your game. go to blizzard.com and download the 1.09 patch.
if you have upgraded your game there's a "load replays" option under "play custom".

WorldWar003

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.feetman.com
oh i have it but its not in the brood war folder he he he ....

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's not brood\maps\replays, it's in StarCraft\maps\replays

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
You guys have gotten off topic fast. Terran Master is a legend but not for real. There are experts of terran but so far for this "Terran Master" he is just a legend.

~Screwed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RapFreak13
You guys have gotten off topic fast. Terran Master is a legend but not for real. There are experts of terran but so far for this "Terran Master" he is just a legend.
I think who they're referring to is SLayerS_`BoxeR`, arguably one of, if not the best player in the world. Whether he's the best ever or not can be argued, but he is without a doubt the most popular.

Kirby-o_O

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebz.com
Yea, he is the most popular... But one thing to Kos Mos's post where he said there is only a Protoss and a Zerg Master...
That is absolute BS.
:D
You see...Terran is the middle race Protoss is the high race and Zerg is the low race. (In Technology) But... Zerg can build fast(But not strong) Terran have range(for micro) and Protoss is strong(but not fast). So you see.. There can be a Terran Master Protoss Master and a Zerg Master :D! Just putting my two cents in (or is it sense) :-\

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Why would anyone want to be terran anyway? :p

~Screwed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kirby-o_O
Yea, he is the most popular... But one thing to Kos Mos's post where he said there is only a Protoss and a Zerg Master...
That is absolute BS.
:D
You see...Terran is the middle race Protoss is the high race and Zerg is the low race. (In Technology) But... Zerg can build fast(But not strong) Terran have range(for micro) and Protoss is strong(but not fast). So you see.. There can be a Terran Master Protoss Master and a Zerg Master :D! Just putting my two cents in (or is it sense) :-\
IMO Protoss master=Reach Zerg Master=Yellow Terran Master=Boxer

There are a lot of good players, these are the players I think are the best.