Terran counters

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm a Terran player and I have the most trouble with Zerg...lurkers especially, but i always seem to win at the end.

So how do you counter every terran move? please give explicit details...how would you counter against irradicate? except for scourges...

K0r34n Jja Shik

Member!
Reaction score
irritade eh?

Move the infected unit(s) away from the group/ burrow the infected unit.

Devourers/Mutas/Scourges will own battle crusiers.

lurkers under dark swarm will kill all terran ground units cept for tanks. But we got queens for that.

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Ultralisk are useful against terran since they absorb alot of damage from most terran units except from Siege Tanks are the only thing that can kill ultras quickly & yamato cannon. Use dark swarm to aid the ultras against tanks. Spawn broodling on those tanks with your queens if they are unreachable. Get some air units to take down those floating buildings if they try to escape. If there is BCs, get devourers and distract them while scourges makes their way through.

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by K0r34n Jja Shik
irritade eh?

Move the infected unit(s) away from the group/ burrow the infected unit.

Devourers/Mutas/Scourges will own battle crusiers.

lurkers under dark swarm will kill all terran ground units cept for tanks. But we got queens for that.
Well actually, I tend to cast it on my other science vessel, maybe with defensive matrix as well. I move my science vessel around the zerg while my marines or something are killing them...Using this spell on my own science vessel can kill a zerg's entire mineral line, which I sometimes try to do...

For lurkers, I have to cast it on all of them...
Ultralisks, I haven't fought them very much, but i'd irradicate them when they're NOT fighting m&ms.

I think defilers' dark swarm with lurkers is the best offensive strategy. Even irradicating defilers wouldn't undo the dark swarm already created...

I also think that spawn broodlings is essential... whether you cast it on tanks, medics, or whatever...