Terran-air=?

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, that goes without saying, doesn't it?

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know its a medium unit, i just didnt say that before, im not that much or a newb...

marines have less dmg points and less armor and less HP so more of em fit inside of a shuttle...i know that part...you mis understood me...i guess..

does anything with protoss fit inside of a shuttle with 8 or em? besides probes? or all protoss more than one supply?

Biske

Reaction score
What a rip! Protoss Shuttles can't carry jack! 2 Goons in 1, 4 Zeals in another, 2 Reavers in the last, man, you barely got a force there!

Biske

Reaction score
Fully upgraded....but lol, I remember when me and a couple of my buddies played a dude who was Pro, we were Terran. He beat the crap outta of us until we got our feet planted, see, one of my budds was new to SC, so we were teaching him as we went....almost went, but he did learn some stuff. Anyway, yeah, your right, I haven't played SC in a loooong time, so I've forgotten the deadlyness of the Protoss to the Terran.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i can kill protoss with zerg easily! muhuhahah!

This got way to off topic...this was supposed to teach me how to better use terran without having to go air...so get back on topic, i am not impressed and im stil lacking in ground attacking....

ryme...wow

Biske

Reaction score
What exactly do you want to know about the Terran Ground Support?