Temporal Ressurection

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Lunaster: Then I ow you an appology. Lovers suggested I calm Brother by taking out that pilot. While you have fun with your new toy, I'll take out more of the approaching enemy.

Lunaster lifts higher into the air, and his eigth pair of wings slows to a near stop. Time seems to slow, but Aevus is unaffected. Lunaster takes to his top speed, slicing a foot soldier's head off as he approaches a mage. Lunaster's eigth pair of wings return to their normal pace, and the mage finally sees him.

Lunaster: Divinity Comes! You will perish for your temporal hold, twisting the soldiers here!

Lunaster swings Lunabright, interupting the mages spell and breaking all the bones in his wrist. As he holds his wrist, he attempts to bring a weaker spell into effect. Destiny Bond reacts, sending the spell flailing back at the mage.[/color]

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*Vesquire laughs as he sees the mech running around killing stuff*

Vesquire: When do we have that much fun?

*Vesquire flys up out of range from most attacks and stares at the battlefield, he looks lonely and slightly regretful*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Lunaster looks at the dead mage he still holds in his hands as a Magic Missile and Force Missile scream forth towards him. Lunaster holds up Destiny Bond to refract the Magic Missiles, and swings Lunabright to throw the Force Missile back at its point of origin.

Lunaster: Such weak magics have no affect on me. It has come time for your deaths.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*With Aevus running around so much, the battle is soon ended.*

~~Several hours later~~

*Aevus strides into the Trand War-room where the others are waiting.*

"It is time to take the battle to them. A great temporal cavern has ripped a hole in the area near the Rurikan Empire. From inside warriors are spilling forth and Surae, the source of all this, lies within. You all have 10 minutes before we go, get your stuff together and get a move on."

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lunaster simply walks over to a corner and sits in a meditative pose. He seems to be stablizing himself after that last encounter. He can feel Lovers and Brother regain their center and composeur. He will sit like this until summoned.

L

Lone_Assassin

my character stat is on RPR character submissions pg. 8 last post.

::Striding alongside of Aevus, he turned his eyes upon the map, his pupils dilating as his orbs searched for a weakness of the enemy. His lip began to curve as his right hand wrapped itself around the heron marked hilt of a kodachi resting within its sheath as his other pulled from the opposite hip a dagger. Tensing his muscles his arm lept foreword as it pierced the map, its tip hitting the wood buried beneath the layers of paper as the sound of metal hitting wood reached the ears of the two men. His hands lingering upon the hilt for a second longer removed it as he retrieved it to his side::

I believe this would provide a great opportunity of an attack sir.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Aevus cracks his knuckles, sending convulsions through his arthritis ridden hands. He focuses on the map, his vision blurred by old age. As he continues to stare at the map his robes seem to become more bold in color as his hair shortens and turns to the darkest of his youth and his wrinkles fade away. He takes a gasping breath as he realizes the weak point the newcomer had pointed out.*

"Ah! I see it now. Surae has left his left side weakened by our recent defense. Yet he must know we will know of this by now. I can see no change in troop movements as I look upon the map, but its almost as if he was demanding we strike there. If w...wait, just who are you sir? I don't think we've met."

L

Lone_Assassin

::The Lone Assassin as he was properly called from his many foes straightened his back as his true height was shown. Placing his palm upon the dagger, he pulled slightly as it was released and rammed it back home in its sheath. Turning he fully faced the mentor of the army watching as his incredible change occoured. The mans eyes widened in both surprise and astonishment before they shrunk to become slits as he studied the mentor::

My name is Shinji Hiroshi. I was brought into this war for my knowledge and skills with my blades. I have been told my secrets and skills will be of use to your cause.

::His head bowed slightly then, the curving of his lips becoming hidden within the cloak of shadow his head casted as the candles began to flicker and dance wildly. His arms crossed themselves across his chest as his muscles tightened to show the defination that he worked so long and hard to achieve::

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]*Sensing the newcomer, Lunaster decides to get up. His demon has been quelled, so movement is easy. He looks at the dagger and a bright blue aura comes from Destiny Bond, the mirror, the Lovers. Lunabright, a point of light, the Brother, dimly glows red in response.*

Lunaster: You are correct to assume it is a trap. Destiny Bond sees the enemy movements more clearly. Lunabright, however, would like to go anyway. He is not listening to them, again. It may be that a challenge awaits.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
"I say we advance into this trap. He will know that we know that he has thinned troops there, and that we will think he is making a trap so we would go elsewhere. Yet, he would know that we would know that its not a trap at all, just a diversion to make us look there instead of here."

*A section of the map glows brightly as the map seems to zoom in. Hidden in plain sight is a grand device of some kind, simply aglow with Temporal Magics.*

"Yet we must also consider he would know that I know its there, so he would make it a decoy, placing the real one just below the thinned troop concentration. Yet I know something he doesn't know I would know, I know that he knows all this, plus some. He is in all actuallity creating a device here, under Trand, for I have felt no energies here, which is impossible, seeing as this place was forged of them. He hadn't counted on my being so sensitive to Temporal Magics. Our destination is down 100 feet."