Temporal Ressurection

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ok, this is a continuation of Temporal Disturbance It was closed due to inactivity. Currently our group of "Heroes of Time and Fate" are resting up after breaking the siege of Trand

Now, anyone may join up from this point on. There will be no restrictions on your charatcers. As for the people from the last RPG, you can either keep or change your charatcers (BAM's Ryu is the exception, he's kinda held up for this timeline).

IC:
*Aevus walks down the main avenue of Trand, a messenger runs up to him*

Messenger: Sir! We have urgent news from the front. The Kortuganorians are under siege.

Aevus: Yes, I know, I have seen it.

Messenger: Very Well, Your orders are...

Aevus: To move out immediately and aid the Kortuganorians, yes I know. I HAVE SEEN IT!

Messenger: Very well, I'll leave you to your work.

Aevus: *sigh* Yes, I know you will...

*Aevus arrives at the group of others, there seems to be a few more, and a few less, but a group of fighters all the same.*

Aevus: It has begun Once again, lets move.

ooc: i have inserted the little bit about a few more and a few less so people can either switch out characters, or leave, or join up as new

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lunaster looks upon Aevus. His eighth pair of wings still tick in perfect time -- the same percision of quartz. Lunabright glows brightly, and Destiny Bond appears to be "reflectionless" to all others.

Lunaster: Brother would like to know when we move out. He is not listening to Lovers.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Name: Dias
Race: Harpy
Class: Assassin / Stormsorter

Appearance: Dias is a rare male harpy. Each male harpy is different from the next, some posses great strength, other a quick tongue, still others are gifted with highly inteligent minds and this is just the beginning. Dias is a surprisingly human-looking member of his species. He posses a rather normal alibeit unnaturally tall body. His finger claws are long and thin while his talons are slightly shorter than usaul but cruelly hooked. His skin is tanned, a few shades lighter than the large brown wings that grace his back. Atop his head is a mass of thin, wavy brown feathers that almost look like hair. Plumes of feathers also sprout from his elbows and the side of his knees. Dias' face is completely and constantly covered by a plain white porecelein theater mask without a mouth. Dias carries no weapons, preferring to slay his enemies with surgically precise slashes of his long claws or violent blasts of lightning.

Equipment: Dias travels light. He never eats or drinks in public, keeping his food and drink in pouches at his side for private use. He wears a simple brown tunic and a red cloth bracelet on his left arm.

Weapons: None

Abilities: Lightning Bolt, Lightning Blast, Lightning Wave, Electrical Storm, Lightning Grasp, Chain Lightning, Ball Lightnin, Electric Control, Generate Lightning, Control Lightning.

Male Harpy Traits: Epic Dex.
Increased Strength
Chrono Sight

Ultimate: Luminaire, Living Lightning, Time Stasis

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ainar turns to Dias*

Ainar: You seem a bit different, I can't quite place it yet though...

*Ainar is thrown back by some unseen force. An orange and green surge of light passes over him. He seems to have passed out. Once he comes to he slowly rises and looks to the west towards the old Rurikan capital. A single word passes his lips, he spits the word.*

"SURAE"

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Aevus looks up at the mention of Trias.*

Aevus: What did you say? "Brother-in-Soul of Trias Nusradai" you say? How do you know Trias the Betrayer?

Vesquire: I have known him for a long time. He saved my life, and in turn, in a way, I saved him. For that he gave unto me a gift. He made me what I am today. My being and spark of life have been touched by the soul of Trias. I fought beside him several times. I also fought beside his lover and his son.

Aevus (inhaling sharply): I see it. I know your words. Speak no more, for I now know of your past and future. I see much potential in you...

*Aevus turns to the rest of the group*

Aevus: I ask that the rest of you remain behind, enough lives have been taken on my account. Yet, if you feel you must come, I cannot interfere with what you percieve as your fate.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Dias just watches Aevus, raisng one long clawed hand to his white mask as if he was looking at it through the porecelian <sp?> eyes.*

Yes, yes I have haven't I? Is this my past or is this my future. My eyes have been denied the sight but my mind has gained new insight. Has my soul been changed or was this always within, was I like this before the sight or do I become this in one of the myraid of futures that exist for every person and every thing? And this? Where did this come from? When did this come from?

*He raises a hand, lightning crackling across his long claws.*

I can feel each and every flow of power that exists in this place and every other. If it weren't for the boundaries of the material plain... think of the possiblities that life would hold.

*The lightning crackles for a moment more between his claws, this snaps out without a trace.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Aevus: Let us go then

*With a wave of his hand a shimmering orange portal opens. Beyond the ruined capital of the Kortuganorian Empire stands cold and dark. Aevus steps through the portal, the others follow.*

Aevus: Welcome to the old capital of Kortuganor. After the signing of the Treaty and the death of their Golden King the Empire collapsed. Seeing the dillpidation of the Kortuganorians, their foes across the mountain began to take their outposts there. The Kortuganorians were forced to withdraw to the other side of the mountain and leave a meager outpost here. The Kortuganorians asked us here because they are *an explosion rocks the area as a building crumbles no more than 15 fett away from them* under siege. Since they could not succeed in summoning a force of futuristic forces, The Temporal Oppressors have resorted to using men from the past, to be more specific, the Kortuganorian warriors, their minds have been warped and their bodies warped by Temporal magics. To my knowledge they only have one futuristic weapon. Something known as a Batteelmach, or something of the like. It is a gigantic metal man that spits fire from his arms and chest. Lets move out, take up postions around the walls and take 'em down.

*Aevus phases out and reappears upon the walls above the gates. He calls upon his normal Acrane Magics to summon forth a Meteor Swarm. The spell will take a few moments to prepare*

ooc: Annihilator model from Mechwarrior 3

*nudges Jans*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Lunaster swings Lunabright, and he takes the shape of the enemies greatest weakness(es). Brother becomes the worst fear(s) of all of Lunaster's enemies looking upon them. Destiny Bond takes a mercuric solid/liquid form as they cover Lunaster's left arm with an arm-shield. Lovers are begining to tell Lunaster the most expedient route to victory. Lunaster prepares a Divine Spell he likes to call Destiny Unravels. It must be prepared as he fights, and it gains more power the more damage he causes.

Lunaster: Your fate unfolds before me! Fall by our might![/color]

OOC: He often switches between "I" and "We" when refering to himself and/or himself and his "weapons".

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Hey Everyone. Do you think I could join this? I will use Jordan in the charater submission thread. I think he is towards the bottom of the 9th(?) page.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((sure, just run out from the center of the city or something and begin defending the walls. Intro yourself later as a Kortuganorian Loyalist or some crap,...maybe a merc. don't care...bottom line: yeah, you joined now.))

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*With a blast of a broken wall a figure pops out and flys past. SLowly getting up they see a figure of a young man. This young man runs right past again and starts to fight some more.

Lunaster: Who was that?

Aevus: I am not sure.

*with a second blast a new hole in the wall appears, the same figure from before slowly gets up but doesn't rush back into battle.

Jordan: Hello, I am Jordan.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Aevus: I haven't the time to introduce you to everyone, I've got a spell to cast.

*With a flash of light a great pink beam shoots up from Aevus into the heavens. Moments later great balls of fire and rock fall from the sky at devestating speeds. The warriors rush towards the openings in the walls, but are met by these flaming boulders from above and are slaughtered. The numbers are too man yto be even close to wiped out by this spell, and thus Aevus jumps down from the wall to patch the wholes made with a Prismatic Wall spell.*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*Vesquire is letting lose a fury of arrows each one pircing atleast 3 warriors before stopping. He then flys up unsheating his dual sabres and swoops at amazing speeds at some of the warriors and takes out a good number. He flys back behind the wall and uses divine fire to "Smite" (tactius knows what I'm talking about) many of his foes. he takes a second to regain strength after that deadly combo*

Vesquire: Greeting Jordan, My name is Vesquire. *Stabs a warrior that draws to near and throws him at some ther warriors* Nice day isn't it?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The entire Kortuganorian Outpost is surrounded by a high wall of shimmering light of all the colors of the rainbow. The oncoming horde rushes this new wall and smashes at it with their weapons, only to have waves of pure energy meet their blows, frying any who strike it, and some that are near them. Before Aevus could finish the spell, several warriors were able to make it inside. Aevus is now faced with a predicament, he is on the wrong side of the wall... In order to rectify this he casts Fly and takes off into the air.*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*Jordan, who ran into battle is now surrounded by a small battalion of warriors. Jordan justs smiles at the fact he has a chance to show of his ability.Jordan starts spinning his axe, soon it starts to spin at incredible speeds into a whirlwind. all people around him slowly lift off the ground and slowly rise with great speed around the cyclone.as the reach the top they one by one fly off into the horizon. Jordan fatiques falls too one knee and seeing that there are no monsters around props himself up onto his axe.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The ground begins to shake as a mound begins to rise on the far side of the battlefield. It slowly rises more and more until it can no longer be considered a mound, but something much more. As it walks into the light and reaches the top of the ridge, it can clearly be seen that this is no natural creation. They are now facing an Annihilator Battlmech. Aevus calls out to Vesquire.*

"Take Out the Pilot!"

*For most it would seem too far away to even strike at all, but Vesquire can clearly see everything that the Pilot is doing, as well as the missiles that are fired from each arm and the torso. Aevus see this coming and yells out to the others.*

"Everyone! DOWN!"

*He begisn to fly towards the ground, but cannot go fast enough as a missile explodes upon him....*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Lunaster looks at this and quickly rushes to Aevus. When he reaches him, he errects a barrier of pure magical force to throw off as much energy and shrapnel as possible. Some of it slips through, but it either barely scaves Lunaster or bounces off Destiny Bond. Lunabright seems to scream in anger as Lunaster looks at the mech.

Lunaster: I will not be as kind as Vesquire might have been.

Before Aevus can make a response, Lunaster uses his eight pairs of wings to lift off and fly at the Annihilator Battlemech. Within mere seconds, Lunaster is floating before the pilot seat.

Lunaster: You made a big mistake. Lovers and Brother, I am ready to battle the very mech if you desire.

Destiny Bond resonates a blue hue as Lunabright resonates a red one. Lunaster strikes forth with a fearsome blow from Lunabright, and Destiny Bond bends and twists to attack along side. Lovers and Brother have taken out the door to reveal the pilot.

Lunaster: Any last words?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As Lunaster slays the pilot Aevus shifts in standing upon Lunaster's shoulders.*

"I thank you for disposing of him,... I had wished to see the Brother in Soul of The Betrayer show some true power, but alas, this shall do."

*He flips off of Lunaster's shoulders and into the pilot's seat, which is surprising for the age he seems to be, he then errects a wall of force around the ****pit to protect him from normal attacks. With a lurch the Annihilator takes a step forward and turns upon the oncoming Kortuganorian Temporal Shades. Aevus begins running throughout the battlefield stomping on these shades and firing off the lasers randomly.*