Tell Me If U Lik This D3 Idea

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Well,It's a nice story....i just need to know baal make's copy when was that all i saw was tyereal with a sword doing some trick...And about the diablo thing why mephisto the oldest brother but the weakest while baal is just the youngest but the strongest and how did diablo just come back he's %&#$en dead he can't just pososse sombodt then rip out his body hafeway threw the game what kinda crap is that?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by BONExSPIRIT
IN D3 THERE SHUD BE A GOOD SIDE AND AN IVIL SIDE, AND U SHUD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE ON WHICH ONE U GO TO. ON EVIL SIDE U HELP THE VILAIN WHOEVER HE MIGHT BE FINISH WUT HES TRYING TO DO, AND ON THE GOOD SIDE UR TRYING TO HELP STOP THE EVIL DUDE.

THE PPL ON THE GOOD SIDE SHUD GET LIKE A HOUSE OR SUMTINE WHERE THEY CAN LEAVE THEIR STUFF, OR STAY IN TO REST OR HEAL THEMSELFS, AND U SHUD HAVE A KEY FOR THE HOUSE, AND MAYBE MAKE COPIES OF IT TO GIVE TO PPL (IF U REALLY TRUST EM).

THE PPL ON THE EVIL SIDE SHUD HAVE SUM HELLHOLE TO LIVE IN
WHERE THEY CAN DO THE SAME AS THE PPL ON THE GOOD SIDE.

THERE SHUD BE 2 CHANELLS, LIKE FOR THE GOOD AND EVIL.

IF U ARE EVIL, AND ABOVE LVL 50 U SHUD BE ABLE TO GO TO GOOD PPLS GAMES AND TRY TO KILL EM, AND IF U GET A GOOD PERSONS EAR AND RETURN IT TO THE VILLAIN, U SHUD GET A GOOD REWARD DEPENDING ON THE PERSONS LVL U KILLED, AND EVERYONE SHUD BE HARDCORE, SO IF U DIE U REALLY DIE LOL, IT WUD MAKE THE GAME MUCH MORE CHALLENGING.

SAME FOR GOOD PPL.

AND GOLD SHUD BE MORE VALUABLE.

THERE SHUD BE AT LEAST 30 PPL IN ONE GAME, AND IT SHUDNT SAY WHO THEY ARE SO THE IDEA ABOVE WUD WORK.

SO, ITS BASSICLY LIKE THERE IS HELL VS HEAVEN, AND THE GOOD CHARS SHUD BE LIKE MONKS, BARBARIANS, AMAZONS, PALADINS, DRUIDS AND SORCERESSES, AND THE EVIL PPL SHUD BE LIKE THE NECROMANCERS (DATS ME), VAMPIRES, ASSASINS, WITCHES SKELETONS AND ZOMBIES.

AND ONCE U INSTALL THE GAME U WILL BE ASKED IF U WANNA GO ON THE EVIL SIDE OR THE GOOD SIDE, AND ONCE U CHOOSE ITS FINAL, UNLESS U REINSTALL THE GAME.

U DONT HAVE TO AGREE WIT ME BUT DOZE ARE MY IDEAS.!.

you forgot to mention a channel one where its a all out war with at least 50 to 75 and maybe more characters on each side and the last group standing wins. it could be a realm to like realm war and then you chose good or evil and then cose a clan leader and enter his game to help him in is battle qith the other leader. would that be nice what ya think quote or reply me i wanna know your opinion.

:wavey