Tell Me If U Lik This D3 Idea

YeGreatOne

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We all basically want D3 (d2 is gud but been out a while) so i came with an idea while sitting on the can...:D .

K we all have beaten D2 at least once, so we all know that baal can make an identical copy of himself at the end. Well i think that the story line of d3 shud be that baal secretly made another copy of himself and escaped through a secret passage. He now has left our mortal world and left to heaven to corrupt it into another hell.
You and your group of angels (yes angels, they wud be the knew type of characters but wud also have dif skills like in d2) have to stop baal and his corrupt group of angels from destroying hell and therefore the world.

------------PS
In d3 it wud be cool if ppl cud play as both good and evil. This wud make it better for pvm and MUCH more intresting for PvP(they wud have dif types of itmes and skills)

Tell me if u lik!!!!!!(add anything top the story line if u wish);)

b_yokem72

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I thinks its a kool idea, a nice way to lead into the sequal d3, except he shouldnt head to heaven but Baal find like 4 ancient relics that if placed together opens a demension between hell and heavan and then you must chase him from hell to earth then to heaven and fight off his corrupt demons

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No offense but i would sure hate if he had 4 relics and you had to find them or something... that is such a boring storyline. It has been used way to much. And why does Baal even have to be in D3?? hes dead, and Baal is the gayest thing ever.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Richard. Why do you do pretty much nothing but spam?

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
if you have good and evil that means you need twice as many npcs and twice as many charecters... you should begin neutrual and then, based on how you complete quests, good or evil you become.

BONExSPIRIT

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IN D3 THERE SHUD BE A GOOD SIDE AND AN IVIL SIDE, AND U SHUD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE ON WHICH ONE U GO TO. ON EVIL SIDE U HELP THE VILAIN WHOEVER HE MIGHT BE FINISH WUT HES TRYING TO DO, AND ON THE GOOD SIDE UR TRYING TO HELP STOP THE EVIL DUDE.

THE PPL ON THE GOOD SIDE SHUD GET LIKE A HOUSE OR SUMTINE WHERE THEY CAN LEAVE THEIR STUFF, OR STAY IN TO REST OR HEAL THEMSELFS, AND U SHUD HAVE A KEY FOR THE HOUSE, AND MAYBE MAKE COPIES OF IT TO GIVE TO PPL (IF U REALLY TRUST EM).

THE PPL ON THE EVIL SIDE SHUD HAVE SUM HELLHOLE TO LIVE IN
WHERE THEY CAN DO THE SAME AS THE PPL ON THE GOOD SIDE.

THERE SHUD BE 2 CHANELLS, LIKE FOR THE GOOD AND EVIL.

IF U ARE EVIL, AND ABOVE LVL 50 U SHUD BE ABLE TO GO TO GOOD PPLS GAMES AND TRY TO KILL EM, AND IF U GET A GOOD PERSONS EAR AND RETURN IT TO THE VILLAIN, U SHUD GET A GOOD REWARD DEPENDING ON THE PERSONS LVL U KILLED, AND EVERYONE SHUD BE HARDCORE, SO IF U DIE U REALLY DIE LOL, IT WUD MAKE THE GAME MUCH MORE CHALLENGING.

SAME FOR GOOD PPL.

AND GOLD SHUD BE MORE VALUABLE.

THERE SHUD BE AT LEAST 30 PPL IN ONE GAME, AND IT SHUDNT SAY WHO THEY ARE SO THE IDEA ABOVE WUD WORK.

SO, ITS BASSICLY LIKE THERE IS HELL VS HEAVEN, AND THE GOOD CHARS SHUD BE LIKE MONKS, BARBARIANS, AMAZONS, PALADINS, DRUIDS AND SORCERESSES, AND THE EVIL PPL SHUD BE LIKE THE NECROMANCERS (DATS ME), VAMPIRES, ASSASINS, WITCHES SKELETONS AND ZOMBIES.

AND ONCE U INSTALL THE GAME U WILL BE ASKED IF U WANNA GO ON THE EVIL SIDE OR THE GOOD SIDE, AND ONCE U CHOOSE ITS FINAL, UNLESS U REINSTALL THE GAME.

U DONT HAVE TO AGREE WIT ME BUT DOZE ARE MY IDEAS.!.

Teddy

Reaction score
bone spirit.. that isnt actually that bad of an idea... but u should be able too swirch sides... not reinstall the game

BONExSPIRIT

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YAH BUT IF U CAN SWITCH SIDES PPL WILL ABLE TO SPY ON THE OTHER SIDE WITH DIFFERENT CHARS AND THERE WOULNT BE NO FUN THAT WAY BECAUSE THE GOOD SIDE WILL ALWAYS KNOW IF THE IVIL SIDE IS PLANNING AN ATTACK OR SOMETHING, OR THE SAME THING AROUND.

OH AND FOR THE EVIL SIDE THERE SHUD ALSO BE, SUM DEMONIC CREATURES LIKE SPAWN OR SUMTHING.

Teddy

Reaction score
no but... you see you can have like seperate battlenet accnts for the either side...

Teddy

Reaction score
that would be dumb though... you would have to reinstall to change to much hassle

LiviruS

Member!
Reaction score
its a good idea indeed! but i dont like this new guys (baal, andariel, mephisto) i think its a lot more fun if diablo is back on stage! DIABLO is the one and only to rule in hell... he is the biggest one! I think its just silly in d2 with 5 acts and 5 bosses! I think it gives a bigger kick with only one big last boss: DIABLO lord of terror. His got the power.
Baal with his spiderlookin body looks like a clown!
Mephisto like a Snowcloud and
Andariel like vegeta!
Diablo himself is the only one whos scary, but his sounds/voice could be more scary!

I like the gameplay and feeling in diablo 1 more than diablo 2!
In diablo 1 your scared when you reach hell! Your not scared only the first time. your scared every time your reach hell! and hell is hell... its rearly dangerous there!

whell thats my thoght

Simon_The_Wise

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.internationalgames.tk
you cant just have one boss that would be a entirly too short of a game short game
pluss they aready introdused the other evils what are they suposted to do just scrap them, leave them out of the story line
but I do agree that Diablo should be the last boss I mean the name of the game is Diablo
I n Diablo 2 the expanision realy messed the game up because Diablo was aready dead
What i think happened is that blizared didnt feel like making Diablo anymore and just relisted an ufinished product