Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Email me or talk to me on aol

Email p4s58@hotmail.com

Sreen name zailus666pod

Tell me if my ideas r good

i think it woudnt matter if star craft became 3d but there should be an editor that woud allow u to make ure own unit for each race and play it on battlenet and in custom maps. and u could use the other peoples custom unit once u see it and u could choose were the unit is made. i think it woud be just as hard as making a new senario and there woud be a limit that u could only have 5 new units

need more units for the already existing races instead of making another race

on blizzard xt they have the new units for sc2 but there should be 8 or nine more units and 4 or 5 new buildins

the bladeling is a good idea but there should a unit a little cheaper than a ultra like 200 min and 100 vesp that could borrow have the same attack as the ultra but also have and also have an attack like the lurker and could move under ground name could be ultar lurker

just think if blizzard takes my ideas seriosly and puts them into the game u could have an attack of (ultra lurkers), ulralisk, torrasque, and hyperlisk tell me what u think

there should be a unit that can be made in the anexus the command center or the hatchey with out having to build things first.
like it woud only cost 8 minerals so u dont have to wait for minerals it would only be the size of a larva and do like 2 damage but u could make them really fast

there should be bigger maps and more psi like 10000 so u can make a big invasion because when u battle another aponnent 200 is not enough

when u infest a command center from a queen u should be able to create infested scvs and they could build the intire terran tree but all the units would be infested infested

there should also be a big ultimit unit for each racethat would cost like 50psi limit have more hitpoints than 5 battlecruisers for the protoss there should be a giant zealot for the zerg there should be the thing in island hop thats a skeloton should look like zerg with flesh and for the terran there is a robot thing that is in one of the custom levels that looks like a big marine. U now what I mean tell me what u think

Something else besides the zealot the (nomad) and the dragoon give me an idea of what it would be

A tank that has just tank mode and the attack a little less powerful than a siege tank in siege mode

Some units should only cost vespian gas

Dark archon should have an attack like archon

there should be an air unit in between the carrier and the scout for the protoss

the terran should have an infintry that can detect for the

for the zerg they should make the hydralisk turn into something else than the lurker since the mutalisk can turn into 2 things

the terran needs something like the psi storm and plague

they should keep campain editor and have my editor idea at the top

there should be a cheat that could be used on multiplayer that would allow u to make heros from broodwar and new heros that would cost like twice as much as a regular unit but u could still make the regular unit to

tassodar has attack unlike high templar, and infested kerrigan is a special unit

like u could make ultralurkers, ultralis, torrasque and hyperlisk

no water units

NO PLANT RACE maybe xel naga and vanax any more would be pushing it
something cheaper than a zeolot for protoss

broodlings wouldnt have duration

I heard on some site that there is going to be a sniper that has long range site and u can put them in a sniper tower that’s a good idea

more infintry like a rocket launcher, a machine gunner, or there could be a vehicle like a jeep that u could put like 4 infintry in and they could fire out of it and they could have a cycle not like the vulture but a smaller version that could hold one infantry so u could transport them quickly

if they do add a new resource the units already existing shouldnt need it but the new units would and some units would only cost the new resource
the zerg/protss unit in the bonus shouldnt be a new race but a unit that could be made by protoss and zerg

an air unit between the wraith and the battlecruiser besides the bomber and the kamakazzee

I also think u should be able to build the traps like in installation and only the terran could build them, 4 way machine gun trap and the and the ground turret etc…………………..

If there would be weather it should have an effect on the units like slow them or weaken them

Tell me what u think of all my ideas plz

Aol. sn Zailus666pod

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
i think it woudnt matter if star craft became 3d but there should be an editor that woud allow u to make ure own unit for each race and play it on battlenet and in custom maps. and u could use the other peoples custom unit once u see it and u could choose were the unit is made.
And thus loading B.Net server with thousands and thousands of new units. And you really think a whole new unit is that easy to make? Nah, it's not that simple.

need more units for the already existing races instead of making another race
Not really, BW races are very well balanced. Adding new races could bring more fun, adding more units would provoke chaos.

on blizzard xt they have the new units for sc2 but there should be 8 or nine more units and 4 or 5 new buildins
Same reason as before.

the bladeling is a good idea but there should a unit a little cheaper than a ultra like 200 min and 100 vesp that could borrow have the same attack as the ultra but also have and also have an attack like the lurker and could move under ground name could be ultar lurker
And own the whole game, now? No, all units are made as they should be. That's why StarCraft owns :)

just think if blizzard takes my ideas seriosly and puts them into the game u could have an attack of (ultra lurkers), ulralisk, torrasque, and hyperlisk tell me what u think
Not a good idea, definitely.

there should be a unit that can be made in the anexus the command center or the hatchey with out having to build things first.
like it woud only cost 8 minerals so u dont have to wait for minerals it would only be the size of a larva and do like 2 damage but u could make them really fast
Considering the time it takes for you to build a base, and the time it takes for those units to reach the enemy base, I'd say, nah.

there should be bigger maps and more psi like 10000 so u can make a big invasion because when u battle another aponnent 200 is not enough
Eh, 200 is not enough... I don't think that'll ever happen, actually. Blizzard servers are good, but they are not unfailable.

when u infest a command center from a queen u should be able to create infested scvs and they could build the intire terran tree but all the units would be infested infested
Never wonder why Infested Terrans had such power but died so easily? It's because they are hard to use. Infesting a Command Center can not be made so you can make a whole new base. It happens with the Protoss, they can do so, but no one does it anyway. Would be interesting, though, seeing a Infested BattleCruiser :)

there should also be a big ultimit unit for each racethat would cost like 50psi limit have more hitpoints than 5 battlecruisers for the protoss there should be a giant zealot for the zerg there should be the thing in island hop thats a skeloton should look like zerg with flesh and for the terran there is a robot thing that is in one of the custom levels that looks like a big marine. U now what I mean tell me what u think
Meh, lockdown, stasis field or mass is all I say :)

Something else besides the zealot the (nomad) and the dragoon give me an idea of what it would be
For ground? I find it dificult to find anything better for the protoss. And the nomad is called Dark Templar.

A tank that has just tank mode and the attack a little less powerful than a siege tank in siege mode
Another owning unit, uh? At least it doesn't have splash.

Some units should only cost vespian gas
In a normal game, it is hard to afford gas some times, and you even want to add more units costing gas only? Besides, minerals goes for the bones, armors and suits, etc. Gas goes for chemical things.

Dark archon should have an attack like archon
But he does, Mind Control. Mind Control a atacking unit and there you go :)

there should be an air unit in between the carrier and the scout for the protoss
Why's that?

the terran should have an infintry that can detect for the
It's called Scanner :)

for the zerg they should make the hydralisk turn into something else than the lurker since the mutalisk can turn into 2 things
Like what?

the terran needs something like the psi storm and plague
It does have irradiate and EMP shockwave. No need for anything else.

they should keep campain editor and have my editor idea at the top
They would keep it, of course.

there should be a cheat that could be used on multiplayer that would allow u to make heros from broodwar and new heros that would cost like twice as much as a regular unit but u could still make the regular unit to
Eh, it's called Use Map Setting :p

tassodar has attack unlike high templar, and infested kerrigan is a special unit[/quotes]

I'll presume that it is not an idea.

like u could make ultralurkers, ultralis, torrasque and hyperlisk
That neither.

no water units
An opinion.

NO PLANT RACE maybe xel naga and vanax any more would be pushing it
something cheaper than a zeolot for protoss
Plant Race? Is that from WarCraft? Eh. And there's a probe.

broodlings wouldnt have duration
Meh, they suck anyway.

I heard on some site that there is going to be a sniper that has long range site and u can put them in a sniper tower that’s a good idea
That's what a ghost is, under a bunker. It has a great range.

more infintry like a rocket launcher, a machine gunner, or there could be a vehicle like a jeep that u could put like 4 infintry in and they could fire out of it and they could have a cycle not like the vulture but a smaller version that could hold one infantry so u could transport them quickly
They can still move on their feets. And that's what the dropshit is for. As for the moving bunker, it's called a tank, or a goliath.

if they do add a new resource the units already existing shouldnt need it but the new units would and some units would only cost the new resource
Possibly.

the zerg/protss unit in the bonus shouldnt be a new race but a unit that could be made by protoss and zerg
An idea.

an air unit between the wraith and the battlecruiser besides the bomber and the kamakazzee
Nah, I don't see a use for that.

I also think u should be able to build the traps like in installation and only the terran could build them, 4 way machine gun trap and the and the ground turret etc…………………..
Yea, I see, but a good player would scout ahead, and have the traps discovered.

If there would be weather it should have an effect on the units like slow them or weaken them
It's a good idea.

--Moderator Notes--

Here you go, instead of spamming the forum with that post in all threads, I've created one just for you.

david seymour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey trongsmonga if starcraft2 didnt have alot of new units they maybe well just make another freakin expansion

and i am goin to post this all over the place to see what other people have to say about it

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
No, you are not going to post it all over the place, because you can't.

And according to your idea, we should get rid of most of StarCraft units and create whole news. That's a good idea, actually :)

david seymour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no i think we should keep all the other units from bw and sc i love all the old units especially the dragoon the carrier the archon the marriens im just saying blizzard should make alot more units so i dont fet bored of it for at least 10 or 12 years

do u understand what im sayin

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
most of this can be achived buy a MOD/TC stuff

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
David, you're saying they should make a game you wouldnt get bored of for at least 10 or 12 years? Play normal SC. I've yet to get bored of it, and it's been out for a while. They only thing I can think that might top it is SC2.

And yeah, I didn't bother reading your whole post, I just read Tronga's. Most of your ideas are capible though a MOD that someone could make...Kinda like the WC3 Warhazzard or whatever.

david seymour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i never got tired of sc eather but im saying if they made sc2 it should be twice as good as sc since its the sequal

CITN

Reaction score
well i think all the ideas were kind of dumb plus if they did all that then damn man they would take like forever to make it since they probably got the layout some character designs done and other things and they would probably have to stop some of there work and scratch it to do some of those resulting in longer time to make the game