Teleporting a level 1 hero?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
i'm trying to prove what is obvious, but he keeps saying "no".
i lost my mind, sorry
we all know that a lvl 1 hero does not take 70 secs to be revived.

nuff said about this, let's back to "tele a lvl 1 hero"
its she :p

well my stance, I try not to get my hero surrounded, if I do, I would probly burn tp just by instinct, in my head, I would go "****! 350gold wasted!"

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
only time i would ever do this is if my hero was far away creeping ( but by this point should be over lvl 1 )

go back and save ur base if necessary

Units are expenable

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Units are expenable
Not really, having units even until the end of the game can help you in the long run when fully upgraded and have all abilities and powerups.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Not really, having units even until the end of the game can help you in the long run when fully upgraded and have all abilities and powerups.

ok.. units are expendable EARLY game when you would have the lvl 1 hero, which is also expendable

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Reviving it at lvl 1 is no big deal. Reviving it at lvl 9 or so is a major issue!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Reviving it at lvl 1 is no big deal. Reviving it at lvl 9 or so is a major issue!
reviing a hero till lvl 3 is no issue or big issue for me.

Reviving lvl 4 or + hero is huge issue, I get poo poo when that happens.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You should see last game. The guy had to spend on 3 tps to save his teammates ass. He loses 700 in surplus funds after we bomb his expo. When we attacked him, he only had like 3 wyrms. We managed to kill them with dryads and raiders.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
I sell the TP once i get my merchant structure up.
:shocked :bugeyes :shocked

WHY? Thats one of the most hideous things Ive heard on WC, tp is like, heart of rescue missions thar, heros use it to get the hell outof their badass situations, dont sell it.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
NtRik_ said:
:shocked :bugeyes :shocked

WHY? Thats one of the most hideous things Ive heard on WC, tp is like, heart of rescue missions thar, heros use it to get the hell outof their badass situations, dont sell it.
4k.FoV won the WCG selling his tp to have a skellie rod to rush =)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Jesus christ. Can you guys fight more over how long it takes?

Here, I spent about 2 minutes doing this, enjoy. It's a reply showing that it takes roughly 37 seconds to revive a hero. VBad, you were wrong, face it. You made a mistake, it's only human. You guys didn't have to jump on VBad though like you did.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
SouLeSS said:
Jesus christ. Can you guys fight more over how long it takes?

Here, I spent about 2 minutes doing this, enjoy. It's a reply showing that it takes roughly 37 seconds to revive a hero. VBad, you were wrong, face it. You made a mistake, it's only human. You guys didn't have to jump on VBad though like you did.
i never meant to jump on her,... it's just that it was a simple math formula and she kept... trying to change its result.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
I sell the TP once i get my merchant structure up.
I don't recommend ever throwing away your town portal. Keep it until you really need to use it. Like escaping from combat where you don't want casualties or running to someone's base to save them from a nasty attack.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, i look at the tp like an extra life... It also makes a great distraciton tool. Go and harass the person's base then tp out with your whole army. Like this you can get your expansion going in the back or get your gryphons up!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Also, a strategy used with raiders is to:

Rush the enemy with Raiders and attack them, then make them town portal. Hide Raiders somewhere close. When they go out again (leave sentry wards to see what they are up to.) Run the raiders back inside, repeat cycle. This is hard to do on a undead player. But other races are pretty ok to do. Don't let raiders die to militia or the enemy catch on to your plan.