Tek RPG

H

Hot Action Cop

*opens it*

Just as the chest pops open, a wirlwind of darkness and ice is around us. Suddenly, the ground opens up and we are thrown into a dark cavern... in what seems to be a collasium (sp?) with hundreds of guards. Seeing the odds the party throws down our arms, and we surrender as we are chained together. It seems they want us to fight in their games... First up is Kendor, against an elven Archer.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Kender: Oh boy oh boy oh boy. And I don't even have Leo with me to help.

*straps her blades onto her wrists hastily*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Elders, I don't have very good fighting skills. I'm afraid, even with Martha's light of protection, I would fail.

They notice a hint of fear in Aphra's face. She looks exactly as she should, a child frightened at the proposition of single-combat[/color]

H

Hot Action Cop

*A tall figure walks out, a bow in hand and fires off a rally of 3 arrows at kendor*

Kitty

Reaction score
*squeals and dodges the arrows*

Kender: Eeek! I'll probably might regret this later but...

*casts Invisibility (1x per day)*

*carefully sneaks off near the elf*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*Vesquire walks back to the chest*
Vesquire: Umm... where did everybody go?
*Looks and sees the chest is open*
Vesquire: Now what the heck could have happened?
*Starts fidling with the chest*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Not throwing any weapons down, the gaurds get very suspicious and approach Ali*

Gaurd 1: Throw your weapons to the ground!

Alimorel: I cannot, for if i discard my mind, i would die.

Gaurd 1: What is this nonsence?

Alimorel: I carry no weapons known to any smith, only to myself and only a few others. My weapons are not of the physical variety, but of the mind. If i had not used most of my Psionic energies for the day, i could have cause the brains of many of you to explode.

Gaurd 1: I didn't understand a word you just said, just give me your weapons or get to my quarters for a "full inspection"

Alimorel: In the time it took us to have this conversation, he could have killed you five times...

*behind them stands a figure that, in their minds, is stepping out of a fog, Ali has tampered with their minds and they only now notice the figure, his eyes flaring, and the veins running across his body pulsing, the final result of Ali's special ability to call an ally from her past, her love, TYSOn*

TYSOn (in the voice of Yemmeth): You dare talk to My Love in such a way?!?!?!?!

*before Ali falls unconscious from the calling she lifts all the party's weapons to their hands and they begin to glow, endowed with a faint psionic power*

TYSOn (yemmeth): I will tend to you in a moment My Love...but first, some fun!

*TYSOn's eyes glow, his veins pulse rapidly and a storm brews, lightning begins striking, The Storm of Vengeance has begun*

TYSOn (Y): By the Light of Pelor, and the Love of the Lady Alimorel, I call upon the elements to smite these foes!

*the entire colliseum is filled with acidic rain and Huge Hailstone, larger than that of a dragon's eye, which seems to bend around Ali's allies, not harming them*

TYSOn (Y): You will all fall.

*several minutes later the storm subsides, most lay dead or severely wounded, leaving a sufficient number that the party can easily take them on one on one, as a swirling blue mist encircles TYSOn, taking him back to where ever he was he seals the area against entrance by outsiders and casts Heal on ALi, she stands*

Alimorel: My Love!!!

TYSOn: I must go, I will return after i have found myself.

*one side of TYSOns face is crying, while the other stares off into the distance coldly, Ali falls to the ground crying*

Alimorel: I will wait for you for another eternity if i must!

*TYSOn fades away in a blue light*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*After three hours of trying to find his friends he gives up and sets up a place to sleep*

Kitty

Reaction score
*stops dead in her tracks, watching the storm*

Kender: Woah. I wonder if they found a way out...........?

*continues running, and as Kender gets close to the elf, she readies her blades*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*Vesquire is sleeping when suddenly a twig cracks. He bolts up arrow drawn trying to look through the intense darkness. He notices there is no moon but soon realizes that the moon is there. He just cant see through the dark clud surrounding him. Walking slowly a skull of fire pratically knocks him over. He turns in the way of where in came from as another one knocks him back 10 feet into a tree. As he loses concienceness he sees a dark fugure slowly walking p to him*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Oddly, with the battle won, Aphra wonders over the the bodies of their slain allies. None know what would motivate this elf to do this.

Aphra: May the light of Martha guide you all to your final resting place. You shall know only what has been designed for you.
Alimorel: A High Elf prayer? I wonder how keen your mind is for one as old as you.
Aphra: Forgive me, elder Ali...morel, if this body decieves you. I am only an elf of five and ten years. I am still a young ward of Martha's teaching.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*tears still in her eyes*

Alimorel (to self): Such destruction, he has grown strong in the passing years. Regardless, he is My Love, i will wait for him, no matter what sins he commits

*she wipes the tears from her eyes, picks up a stone, and it twists and forms a shape no one can see, she proceeds to place it on a necklace, and hangs it backwards down the back of her robe*

Alimorel: I thought i sensed an odd innocence in you, by the terms of this physical body i am less than a year of ange, but spiritually i am much older.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Hmm? You are most interesting, elder. Perhaps we should leave for our plane. I sense much hatred toward those like me here. Besides, we have an ally waiting. He may be much distraught.

Aphra simply begins praying to Martha. No one can hear her, and, even if they could, they couldn't understand her. The most ancient of High Elf dialects flows through her mind like it were but common to anyone else. But everyone can tell that she will be easily enough "disturbed" from her transe. She wants it that way.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ali's eyes glow as she uses the last of her psionic energies for the day to rip open a portal, Vesquire can be seen beyond*

Alimorel: I will need rest after this, i can feel it

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]After stepping through, Vesquire looks unnerved.

Vesquire: Where have you been!

Before an answer can be given, Alimorel just about faints. They all help her into a make shift tent. Seeing that she is fine, Aphra walks over the the thickest cluster of trees she can find. After praying, a hut is formed and she walks in. The door is sealed behind her, and she prepares for rest. She also prepares just in case she is needed.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: i noticed somewhere in here i switched characters, so i'll continue with Ali, screw Neryul

BOT:
*jumps up in bed, a cold chill running through her spine*

Alimorel: This cold feeling, it shakes my very being, like standing on the edge of a dark abyss, what has happened, i feel like a gaping hole has been torn in my soul. I don't want to think of what may have happened.

*rock forms a globe around just her, and she sinks down into the ground, the last that be heard of her is her crying histerically and her calling out to the heavens*

Alimorel (last thing heard): Damn it to Baator, he used too much in my defense!

*all her party members suddenly have a feeling of overwhelming sadness and of death*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: This is funny...Aphra's in two places at once...BAKA!!
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra feels an uneasy pain. She walks to her hut's "door", but it seems to be sealed from her exiting...as if some force were trying to keep her safe from pain and misery.

Aphra: Strong psionics here...what could cause this much strife?[/color]

H

Hot Action Cop

*Looks around*

*Croaches and jumps high into the air, flips and lands in the stands, while producing a cigarette from my pocket, i start to meld the small flame from it into a large bow made of flames, and a round bubble engulfed in flames. A door is visible in it*

Akuji'i: Get in! We must leave this stadium!

*Starts firing vollys of arrows at the guards... some hitting some not.*

Kitty

Reaction score
OCC: Aigh darn it! I got lost again, as far as I know I'm still fighting that Elven archer, but I might have missunderstood something.