• Cyborg

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Terra

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I seriously never got the point of her being on the show. Except as another random character to boost ratings or add storyline.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Two really good Episodes are coming on today: Car Trouble, and X. Car Trouble is on during Micguzi, or Toonami, whichever. Since I'm on DirectTV, it comes eariler (3:30 for Car Trouble, and 7:00 for X.) Watch them! ^^

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I found a wicked picture of Starfire I'll post it later when I get home from school.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Two really good Episodes are coming on today: Car Trouble
Wasnt that the epsiode when Cyborg gets his new car, then a kid steals it. So its a wild goose chase across town with Cyborg and Beastboy chasing some bratty kid. Ended with Cyborg blowing up his own car because it was infected with a virus.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Cool...I'm always in the mood for Starfire pics...lately I've been unstoppable at drawing her...she's so easy to draw, I can't stop. And lately, DM, I don't get to watch too much TV...curses but I don't.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
J'kar said:
Terra is crap, Az. She's a two-faced skank. She was a disgrace to the Titans, and she hurt Beast Boy.
Technical foul for overuse of the word 'skank', you lose 20 yards. I guess her being a disgrace was the reason they made her the monument at her grave site. As for being two-faced, I guess you never saw when Robin was forced into working for Slade. Slade is a very persuasive individual. Anyways, Terra > you

Samsara said:
People think Pre-Pubescent girls are hot?
Because 'greater' means 'hot'. Hmm, www.thesaurus.com seems to disagree with you. Terra > you

Hellwolf_36 said:
I seriously never got the point of her being on the show. Except as another random character to boost ratings or add storyline.
Yes, that's her only purpose, even though she has more votes than one of the original five Teen Titans. DM is even using Starfire for an avatar, and Terra's still beating her ass. I guess it all just means Terra > you

Black~Enthusiasm said:
They kinda, look like each other.
Your mom looks like an alien but I don't hear your brother complaining. Terra > you

Darkmatter said:
That's so clever, taking poorly edited avatars from the unofficial Teen Titan avatar site and posting them individually as if it somehow meant something. You could at least make your own poorly edited images.

Terra > you

Zerglite

Reaction score
technically she's only petrified ( supposubly )
because at the end of the Episode they were saying "we'll find a cure"...

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Exactly. I'm hoping for the permanent return of Terra in the next season.

Zerglite

Reaction score
doubtfull... but it WOULD be cool, because she basically kicked all the other titans asses... "thanks to slades suit"

but for now slade is bent on doing something with raven
maybe terra will come back and help save her ass?!?!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I think she should never come back...she's ugly, she was mean to BB, she's Slade's tool...I say let her be stoned.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
You two should consider getting some lube, at this rate your dicks are going to completely wear away to nothing from friction burn.