• Cyborg

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Terra

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Az, DM, and I have been blathering about it on various threads like crazy...being a bit off-topic I must admit. Here is the thread to actually talk about it where it is ON-topic.

So...any particularly favorite episodes? I for one was rather amused at Nevermore...seeing a pink-clad Raven with a Starfire personality was very amusing.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Raven, for obvious reasons. For the most part though, I can relate to her about her problem with people and why they don't understand the things she does, and why they can't see the world as she sees it. Her supressing of her emotions is also something I like to do quite often. Plus shes pretty chilly most of the time, but she has her emotional happy moments. I love it.

Good Episodes to watch:
#43 - Birthmark.
#32 - Spellbound.
#6 - Nevermore.
#18 - Fear itself.
#11 - Car Trouble.
#35 - The Beast Within.

The first 4 I listed focus on Raven and her feelings - Anger, Compassion, Fear, and Destiny.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Starfire is the best. Her personality and innocence go together well and remind me of at least one of two people whom I know and love. They seriously need to bring back Terra though. She roxxored.

J'kar said:
You know what would be HAWT? Raven in Starfire's outfit.
Quoted for truth.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Which ones were Fear Itself and Car Trouble...don't think I've seen them.

And the Beast Within...what happened in that one? Wasn't it Beast Boy going Sasquatch uncontrollably?

Oh, and Terra? The blonde chick with earthmoving powers? I didn't like her much.

Oh, and Edd? I agree that Robin is a puss in TT...

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would rather watch Pokemon then this show because it lacks my favorite character Green Latern.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Well...sor-ry. Hate to say it, but Green Lantern blows. I have never seen a comic of him, but his name is so crappy...he must suck.

And besides...I like Pokemon.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
J'kar said:
Well...sor-ry. Hate to say it, but Green Lantern blows. I have never seen a comic of him, but his name is so crappy...he must suck.

And besides...I like Pokemon.
Let me guess your still a 12 year old. ;)

Green Latern is >Teen Titties altogether.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Nah...I'm 17, at least physically.

And I'm sorry, but Beast Boy could turn into a caterpillar and whup Green Lantern.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I seriously doubt Green Lantern would let Beast Boy get even close to himself before Beast Boy was dead.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yeah right. BB would cream GL. BB would turn into a chihuahua and ankle-bite GL to death. GL is a puss. What can he do? Make green light?

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow you sure know your DC comics you nub.Go read comic before bother trying to post another senseless post about Beast Boy beating Green Latern.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Green Lantern reminds me of Raven, well sort of. He can do more things with his Ring then Raven can do with Telekenesis, I think. She's much more awqesome thoufgh in my opinion.

My current avatar is from Car Trouble. It's where Cyborg and Raven do something with thweir car and wreck it, I think. I forgot. Fear itself is another one that skips my mind, but on a good update for Teen Titan: Spellbound comes on tomorrow!

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Isn't "Fear Itself" where Raven won't admit she's afraid, so her powers manifest themselves in the form of monsters and other things she's scared of until she's able to confront her fears? All her friends disappear one by one, they think it's Control Freak, and she's freaked out but just keeps saying "I don't do fear," which results in another friend disappearing every time.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I like Raven and Cyborg equally. Favorite villian on the show is Mad Mod :p.

Darkmatter said:
#6 - Nevermore
Wasnt that the episode Cyborg and Beastboy stumble into Raven's world in the mirror by accident and find out she is having an issue with her dad?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah. Nevermore is when they go into a parrallel universe that is someone connected to Raven and her feelings. It's cool. Az, I think you're right. But I haven't seen either in such a long time, I used to be really into the series when it first came out, but then Adlut Swim took over my life and I haven;t been able to watch most of the good old episodes in awhile. *sigh.*

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
OH YEAH! Fear itself! That IS the one with the big ugly movie monster with a whole bunch of tentacles and mouths, isn't it? Yeah, that one was good. I liked it.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I'm representin' Starfire all by my lonesome :p

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
By far though raven is sweet cause the Black and white aurora around her when she fights is SWEET