Tech Uprising

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Nix rushes straight into the next Techie Siege outpost. Their ranks begin to dwindle as Vampires rise from where they once stood.*

"Leave no Technologist standing!"

*The Vampire-Techies begin to turn upon their bretheren, Nix seems to be growing stronger with every passing second, blood drips down his chin...*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Lunaster watches as the Djinni summoned by his Wish Spell stand stout and strong where they were summoned too. He also smiles knowing that the Angels and Demons are guarding their nodes well. He stands again, but Lunabright begins to glow a demonic red. He rears back in some pain as a holy blue glow eminates from Destiny Bond.

Lunaster: Demonic energies must not be allowed to come to me!

Lunaster charges at an outpost opposite the one Nix is attacking. He rushes through it even quicker than the last one he attacked, pure and raw strength begining to boil up. Lunaster can feel Brother growing weaker, and the demonic half of him taking advantage. Lovers are working harder, but the battle becomes more difficult.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As Nix continues fighting and draining the blood of more and more Techies, and as more Vamps rise, the existing vamps begin to turn on one another. They begin not only fighting the Techies, but the Magi, each other, and the party.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=sky blue]Lunaster grows angrier and angrier, which is not a good sign. His allies can see this rage building up, and soon a burst of energy explodes around him, throughing everyone on the mesa back. Where Lunaster the Archangel once stood, Despardo the Greater Daemon now cracks his neck as he twists it and opens his eyes. Destiny Bond has grown dim, though any close to Despardo can clearly see that it still works to contain the demon within Lunabright. Lovers fight to contain Brother, who has now morphed into a demonic blade of unbarable banal energies.

Despardo: I don't get to breath air much, so I'd better make this quick. ALL SHALL FALL AT MY HANDS!!

Despardo rushes at the vampires with blinding speeds as he jabs his blade into one after another. Each he impales exlodes in a burst of demonic light, and they fall to a wasted corpse. Soon, Despardo has slain a dozen of the lesser vampires created by Nix, and he is staring down Nix, himself. A smile crosses his lips as he feels his blood-rage.

Despardo: My enemies? I find the vampires annoying. I find the techies disturbing. I find the magi uninspiring. I think I'll start with the vampires. If I have enough time, I'll get to you and the magi.

Despardo laughs as he turns to some vampires who had decided to approach. They don't even quiver though they can feel the full demonic weight of the deranged Greater Daemon and defiled blade. Heaven's Wrath hasn't come because this is a lapse they would expect. Despardo should be overpowered soon and return to Lunaster. Despardo laughs inwardly knowing that few can even fathom how to return him to normal.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As Desperado kills more Vampires, Nix regains control of them and they turn back against the Techies. Nix continues darting through the battlefield, for each vampire slain another rises, and Nix only gets stronger.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Despardo continues his killing spree, eventually killing one techie for every vampire he slays. He seems overwhelming, and his aura is enough to frighten most men. Any close to Despardo lose all will to fight, save the vampires, and quickly become quivering cowerds as they fall to their knees. Despardo "rewards" them by taking their life.

Despardo: Ah! Human blood is soo much more delightful to smell with fear mixed in.