Tauren or grunts

sacred-warlord

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SOME ppl might not agree with me but grunts are great espesually with pillage but if u go orc casters or somone does go tauren. This is because orc doctors wards heal 2% a second if u take 2% of 1300 its gona be 26 hp a second now i dono the hp of grunts but do the math if its about 700 its gona only have a heal of 14 a second with the wards.
plus tauren have that area affect passive skill that i would research if going mass tauren

If anyone has anything against that tell me i dont give a **** what u think but if u have 12 tauren and 8 doctors and 7 shammys( it = to 90 food) and if u have 20 grunts and 8 doctors and 7 shammys (it = to 90 food as well) THE TAUREN R GONA KICK THE GRUNTS ****IN ASS SRRY

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i personally preffer to combine those, yeah i think..taureen will win to grunts..but..then again. Taureen have heavy armour..the thing that annoys me the most.( At least grunt have medium). the match result it's not impressive. it' will remain 2 taureen, one at 957 and the other one at full health. is it really worthed?

ch33rs

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, Taurens have 1300HP, and deal 45 damage fully upgraded, which isn't actually great. Archers, full upgraded too deal about that amount of damage, and cost way less. Overcost? I think so.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Grunts grunts all the way, grunts grunts taurens r gay.
I think if u did the 20 grunts 7 shaman 8 docs then grunts would win, depending on who has the best micro, id be shocking the $h1T out of the enemy's army and killing thier healingwards with a shaman. But thats just me

Reaction score
Website
www.crimsonfold.com

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
grunts are way cheaper then taurens and the grunts can have pillage. I use grunts.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Since i never play solo. I always make a plan on what my teammates are going. I dont get taurens that much, i usally go orc air/ or casters. Or i get what i need to counter. I find grunts and tauren could work. Grunts can give you money and taurens can give you power.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
Since i never play solo. I always make a plan on what my teammates are going. I dont get taurens that much, i usally go orc air/ or casters. Or i get what i need to counter. I find grunts and tauren could work. Grunts can give you money and taurens can give you power.
Everytime we play, ur always wyverns, and i either go grunt & Tauren or casters. you always get to go air its not fair!

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey hey now pan...... im not used to building orc melee. I can get air out really fast too.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
Hey hey now pan...... im not used to building orc melee. I can get air out really fast too.
So i can get casters fast, i can get grunts fast, i can get taurens fast. not hard to do.

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so to get the 90 food worth of grunts/taurens and casters are you killing off your peons? this is a useless argument- grunts are reached earlier, so you could have the 20 grunts before you could get the 12 taurens- who gives a damn about what kills what- its all a matter of what fits the game that you're playing

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Just realised that too. But 12 Taurens? I mean, that'd take forever, even with 2 or 3 Totems. Also, getting Taurens means you'd need SCs and/or Grunts, but if you decide Tauren over Grunt, I won't see any, rite? Adding to the 1.06 SC woes..... Poor you will be defending with 1 or 2 Taurens..... And with crappy damage for a brutal Orc, it sucks.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
with the new 1.06 patch... i think taurens are going to be obselette... and raiders popularity will be going up once again...

Vash Stampide

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You fogot that u teching to casters and tarns if ur opponent is a good player he will scout and see u are teching and attack with his grunt force and like 2 doctorsand shamys and u are dead man with only like 0 or maybe 1 tarn :shoot

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Taurens + TC was tempting for Orc players. A whole family! Who could resist it.....

Me. Slowness in WC can become your worst enemy.

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by x42bn6
Just realised that too. But 12 Taurens? I mean, that'd take forever, even with 2 or 3 Totems. Also, getting Taurens means you'd need SCs and/or Grunts, but if you decide Tauren over Grunt, I won't see any, rite? Adding to the 1.06 SC woes..... Poor you will be defending with 1 or 2 Taurens..... And with crappy damage for a brutal Orc, it sucks.
suprisingly enough, it really doesnt take that long- believe me, ive done it before- if you go out creeping, itll be close to done when you come back- i still dont understand why this guy is killing his peons to get 90 food worth of guys, though.....:confused: