Tauren Chieftain bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I found this HUGE bug for WC3. The Chieftain's aura not only speeds up units but it speeds up build time, gold gathering time, wood chopping time.

Blizzard really crapped out when programming that aura.

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
isnt it suppose 2 do that stuff? i thinl aura makes everything go faster on purpose.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it is suppose to increase attack speed and unit speed. A bulding is not a unit and can not acquire auras, but for some reason it does.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I should but they can suck my hard cookie.

Infact I will e-mail them right now and ask them for 100 free wins.

M

Mad_max

faster gold mining and wood chopping is it suppose to do, you can even see that on blizzard.com
I don't know about buildings but i guess it does too...(the peon is building it....)

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I found this HUGE bug for WC3. The Chieftain's aura not only speeds up units but it speeds up build time, gold gathering time, wood chopping time.
I'm not 100% positive but I don't think thats correct. The aura increases peon movement rate, not chopping rate. And for the gold issue, it wont exactly speed up gold gathering time, it might just reduce the ammount of peons needed to gather gold. As for the building speed up, I have no clue because he's always too busy fighting

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes it does for chopping wood since chopping wood = peon attack.
Dude... peon's attack speed is slow, they chop much faster than slow. The endurance aura doesn't help chop speed, it just speeds their movement and attack speed. Workers chop speed is a set speed, and is not affected by aura's.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The word Endurance means stamina. If workers have more stamina they do more, right? Otherwise I don't see any difference for myself... you want all Tauren Chieftains to stay in bases? They should be fighting!

dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
well ther was a another bug about buiolding abuilding then cancelling the construction.
it gives u 20 free gold and 10 free wood but the guy that placed this forum in his anti hack site would not say wich building in wich race.
:)

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
The word Endurance means stamina. If workers have more stamina they do more, right? Otherwise I don't see any difference for myself... you want all Tauren Chieftains to stay in bases? They should be fighting!

which dumbass will do that? maybe u.. all i know that u are a fag who wants disc hack because he cant win by himself

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Why would I want that? I can win using any race and besides, I thought Tauren Chieftains were made for fighting. I don't see the point in using Taurens when the Tauren Chieftain is inside the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.